• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Office 2010 public Beta coming in Nov

System Name Addison Clark
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x3D delid
Motherboard Asus X670E Hero
Cooling Custom Bykski loop CPU, GPU, 2x 360 rads, and 1x 280 rad with Arctic P12 and P14 ARGB fans
Memory G.Skill DDR5-6000 64GB CL30
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master
Storage Kingston Fury 2TB and 4TB NVME
Display(s) Samsung 57"
Case Lian Li O11 mini
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000w SFX-L
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platnium
Software Win 11 Pro
I just received an email from M$ that my Preview is going to run out next month because the Office 2010 public beta will be available for download sometime in Nov.

"Thank you for continuing to utilize, evaluate and provide feedback on the Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview.

We wanted to notify you the Office 2010 Beta will be available for you to download next month (November 2009).

The Beta release of Office 2010 marks the end of the Technical Preview program you currently belong to. We will release the Beta on public download sites, where you can download and install a newer build of Office 2010 client software. At that time, you will also get your first look at the exciting new features we have added to server products such as SharePoint.

What this means to you as a Technical Preview Program participant is that the Office 2010 Connect site that you have been using will essentially be shut down and you will be directed to the Beta site (location to be announced) for Beta downloads, product information, links to forums, and more. We will provide you with links to the new Beta site on the current Office 2010 Connect site, but product downloads, articles, product information, and newsgroups currently found there will no longer be available on Connect.

In the weeks between now and the release of Beta, you can still access all of the Technical Preview materials on the Office 2010 Connect site."

Will keep you all updated on the date when available.

Sweet, i'll be downloading this.

Is it every program in Office? Or just the main ones?

System Name Addison Clark
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x3D delid
Motherboard Asus X670E Hero
Cooling Custom Bykski loop CPU, GPU, 2x 360 rads, and 1x 280 rad with Arctic P12 and P14 ARGB fans
Memory G.Skill DDR5-6000 64GB CL30
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master
Storage Kingston Fury 2TB and 4TB NVME
Display(s) Samsung 57"
Case Lian Li O11 mini
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000w SFX-L
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platnium
Software Win 11 Pro
My Preview had everything compared to 07 Enterprise which I believe was everything.

The coolest thing is it will be 64-bit compatible and it is fast as....really can't compare it to any other office app because it is just so damn fast!!