• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Old Uncle Kreij's 2011 Gamers' Christmas Contest

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
TPU: The Addiction

Yup, I have to confess, there's something incredibly compelling about TechPowerUp. I can't leave it for even a minute. The addiction has got even "worse" since I started posting news - the buzz is awesome. :rockout: Nothing gets close, not hardware upgrades, fast driving, not scary rollercoasters, not alcohol, not drugs, not food, not winning a million, not sex (lemme think about this one) nothing tops it. Ever.

I've got my Sandy Bridge upgrade sitting tantalizingly, seductively, in her boxes for over a week, untouched. Why? Because there's news to write! A physical social life? Nah, not a patch; why do I wanna be around smelly real people when I can have virtual digital perfection instead? Sleep? I reluctuantly succumb to my biological requirements. Eventually.

Alas, Real Life majorly gets in the way: I have to go to work! :cry: It all takes such an incredible amount of time away from my True Mission of writing news and making forum posts on TPU. At work, they don't like to see you using the internet, everything is logged and managers walk by all the time. However, that doesn't stop me. Nope. I keep a small Firefox window open and visit TPU discretely. If I can, I even make a few posts. Yup, dangerous but worth it. :D

And why is it so good? The staff and the members, of course. An aura of awesomeness emanates from our master, W1zz, infusing the site and all of us with it. We have the best mods and staff on the planet and our members are the best on the internet (yes, I've met them all). I am humbled to be a part of this. :respect::respect:

Yeah, that's why you won't find better than TPU, online, offline, anywhere...

Official quantum entry

Last edited:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
For an Englishman thats noticeably void of any "eloquent english" :laugh:

System Name Torquey Vulture
Processor Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 MiniITX
Cooling DDC water loop, EK block
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper RGB
Video Card(s) EVGA 1070
Storage 500gb NVME; some Phat HDDs
Display(s) Achieva Shimian 27" 2560x1440
Case Thermaltake V1 MiniITX
Power Supply EVGA supernova 850 G2
Mouse Corsair Harpoon
Keyboard Possibly the cheapest you can buy. Shift key broke recently. Space sounds like I'm kicking a ham
Software Windows 10
3 Days to go till some garrulous soul is gifted an item yet unbeknownst. :rockout:

Stinger 608 did a nice one

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Maybe on the last day when I close the contest (not the thread), I'll post what the prize will be.
It will take me a day or two to pick a winner as I will reread all of the entries in case someone changes something in an earlier entry.

System Name Hakase
Processor Ryzen 7 3700X @ Stock
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S
Memory 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3000MHz 18-18-18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX1070 Dual
Storage 250GB 860EVO - 2x600GB Cheetah 15k7 - 2x2TB Constellation ES - 2+3TB Green - 500GB Deskstar
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2476-smhd
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Fostex PC100USB > Altec Lansing ATP-3
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight - Razer ExactMat Control
Keyboard Leopold FC750R, MX Blue
Software Win 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores not benching anymore...
this is my final answer

TPU, yes, TPU... TechPowerUp..

It all starts with a story...
One upon a time.. there exists somewhere, a site. that is said to hold the biggest power of all techsite of all universe.. Here is someone (lets name it Melati), who is in a big and epic quest, of searching the information of the endless power and flowing knowledge in technology and superpoweressness in information of computer parts.

Melati, who is a boy, despite his name. is on an unending and goalless journey of finding THAT site. He searched everywhere, from Timbuktu to the Mount Everest. he spends many years. But, he have yet to find it. Then, while walking along the the google pages, with a keyword of "tech knowledge", He suddenly found a tiny road, underlined and in blue color. which called techpowerup.com,, At first, he had doubt, of what waiting for him in the other side of that tiny road. With a bit of courage and lots of sweat, He enters the road, he kept walking and walking, not because its a long, heavy, and twisted road, its just because of his unability to walk faster than 56k. after a long and painful walk....

He found a big house, with lots of room, a cheerful and welcoming atmosphere. He anxiously and slowly walk, to the big front door, that places tons and tons of informations, of the latest, sickest, most informative information of all places on earth. on that front door, theres a big sentence, that says "Welcome, come on in". After seeing that message, Melati now with sparkly eyes and smiling face, goes inside, where He found many rooms, filled with many people, chatting, talking and teaching each other. Melati then goes to the front of one of the rooms door. He can listen to the things that the people inside are talking about. But, he can't come in to discuss. as the door is locked and he have no key to open it.

Melati then walks to the other side when theres rooms without doors, where theres volunteers, showing and teaching lessons.

Melati then enters the Registration room, where he is given a key to all rooms inside that house.

inside that house, Called TechPowerUp House. Melati, finds everything he need for his knowledge, He finds out that, inside that house, the information is just endless, it keeps flowing,

Melati meets with many" people, some are great people, some are greater, and then some are even greater people.

TechPowerUp house, have the best staff, the best teachers, the best lecturers, the best showcases, the best gallery, the best library, the best of the best in everything the universe have.

so thats why, now Melati is knowledgeable, of technologies, and latest news, and that is because of a big house called TechPowerUp.

Melati then want to give his best regards to W1zz for his lecture about vision, cadaveca on his lecture about body and mind, crmaris lectures about powers, and all the lecturers that teaches me, and guide Melati on choosing the right path.

for Melati and also for me, TPU is the BEST. nothing compares.

System Name Desktop|| Virtual Host 0
Processor Intel Core i5 2500-K @ 4.3ghz || 2x Xeon L5630 (total 8 cores, 16 threads)
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V || Dell PowerEdge R710 (Intel 5520 chipset)
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100 || Stock hotplug fans and passive heatsinks
Memory 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 || 12x4gb Hynix DDR3 1066 FB-DIMMs
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 760 Gaming Twin Frozr 4GB OC || Don't know, don't care
Storage Hitachi 7K3000 2TB || 6x300gb 15k rpm SAS internal hotswap, 12x3tb Seagate NAS drives in enclosure
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2349S || remote iDRAC KVM console
Case Antec P280 || Dell PowerEdge R710
Audio Device(s) HRT MusicStreamer II+ and Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 || Don't know, don't care
Power Supply SeaSonic X650 Gold || 2x870w hot-swappable
Mouse Logitech G500 || remote iDRAC KVM console
Keyboard Logitech G510 || remote iDRAC KVM console
Software Win7 Ultimate x64 || VMware vSphere 6.0 with vCenter Server 6.0
Benchmark Scores Over 9000 on the scouter
Maybe on the last day when I close the contest (not the thread), I'll post what the prize will be.
It will take me a day or two to pick a winner as I will reread all of the entries in case someone changes something in an earlier entry.
No don't. I don't want to know what it is unless I win; otherwise I'll be jealous :laugh:

Processor Intel Xeon x5660 (4.2ghz)
Motherboard Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
Cooling Corsair H100
Memory 24gb (6x 4gb DDR3 1600) Kingston Hyperx
Video Card(s) XFX Black r290x 4gb ddr5 OC
Storage 6x 2tb 64mb WD drives, Patriot Pyro sandforce2 drive ,intel 180gb ssd
Display(s) HP w2558hc
Case Corsair Carbine 500r
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Pro Fatality
Power Supply XFX 750 watt
Mouse Thermaltake Theron ee Sports+
Keyboard Corsair Vengence k70 RGB Cherry Red
Software Windows 8.1 x64

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Tomorrow's the last day, kids. Just another bump so no one misses out on their chance to win.
If you haven't entered give it a shot.

enaher

System Name One does not simply have enough cash for INTEL
Processor Athlon II 450 3.8ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FX-UD3
Cooling Cooler Master 212+
Memory 4x4gb Corsair DDR3
Video Card(s) 2x 5830 Sapphire 950c/1150m CF
Storage 2x Seagate 500GB Raid0 + Samsung 1TB
Display(s) BenQ G2220HDA
Case Xigmatek ASGARD PRO
Power Supply SeasonicX 750w
Software W7 x64 Ultimate
My entry:

TPU Rocks :rockout: BITCHES:nutkick:, Respect:toast:

Processor Core i5 3570K
Motherboard AsRock z77 Pro4
Cooling Zalman CNPS10X Extreme
Memory 2x4GB GSkill Sniper
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970 Gaming
Storage 240GB OCZ ARC 100, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Display(s) LG 23" 1920x1080
Case Antec P100
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec Edge 750W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64
I'm not gonna drop any flowery language in order to win Kreij's heart. Just a quick story.

I stumbled upon TPU in 2007 while making an attempt to get out of the Beige box world and build my own rig. A TPU thread was the first one that popped up that answered my question. I joined up soon after and blame TPU fully for my love affair with tech and computers. Since that initial visit, I've made great friends, some of which have done stuff for me cooler than I ever thought possible for someone who's just a screen name/IM chatter/TeamSpeak voice out in Kansas somewhere. There's at least a dozen TPUers on my "must have a beer with that person before I die" list.

The layout is clean, the people are generally awesome, and I learn something new damn near every time I visit. Whether that learning is useful or not depends on the day. :roll: That's why I hang out here.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5 2600
Video Card(s) EVGA 1070
Mouse Corsair Harpoon
Keyboard Possibly the cheapest you can buy. Shift key broke recently. Space sounds like I'm kicking a ham
Software Windows 10
Tomorrow's the last day, kids. Just another bump so no one misses out on their chance to win.
If you haven't entered give it a shot.

Yay, I get to be one of the kids!

@doninkansas: What part of kansas are you in? I'm about 30 mins from Hutchinson

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
Bump and better get your entries in!!!!!!!!!!

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Keyboard Yes
System Name Benny
Processor Phenom II 1055t @ 3.3GHz; 300x11; 1.380v; NB 2700; HT 2400
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula (2002 BIOS)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE 120 Black + 2 Xilence Red Wing PWM 120mm (push/pull) + polycarbonate fan holders
Memory 8GB GeIL Ultra 2133MHZ C9 running at 1600MHz @ 7-7-7-21 1T 1.5v
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr II GTX470 @ Stock w/CPU fan cable-tied on, as one of the GPU fans broke.
Storage 60GB OCZ Agility3 (OS);500GB WDC Grn; 1x1TB WDC Blk (Backup)
Display(s) ASUS PA823Q
Case Silverstone Raven 2 (all cables custom sleeved with velcro mod on side panel...)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi (Onboard) + Harmon Kardon HK6100 amp powering JVC HA-RX700's with Zalman mic
Power Supply Corsair HX650W
Software Win7 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores No benchies so making this space useful! Corsair M90, Logitech G19. Phobya FlexLight LED's (gawjus)
Just a quick note Kreij - if the prize is a graphics card, please omit me from the contest; I'm all good for one so it'd be better going to someone who needs it.

Good luck everyone!

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Just a quick note Kreij - if the prize is a graphics card, please omit me from the contest; I'm all good for one so it'd be better going to someone who needs it.

Good luck everyone!

You're a good egg, Scam, but you're still in.
I said the prize would be most appreciated by gamers but never said what it was going to be.
Maybe it's a autographed copy of the original Minesweeper? !? !??? :eek: :roll:

Last edited:
System Name Benny
Processor Phenom II 1055t @ 3.3GHz; 300x11; 1.380v; NB 2700; HT 2400
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula (2002 BIOS)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE 120 Black + 2 Xilence Red Wing PWM 120mm (push/pull) + polycarbonate fan holders
Memory 8GB GeIL Ultra 2133MHZ C9 running at 1600MHz @ 7-7-7-21 1T 1.5v
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr II GTX470 @ Stock w/CPU fan cable-tied on, as one of the GPU fans broke.
Storage 60GB OCZ Agility3 (OS);500GB WDC Grn; 1x1TB WDC Blk (Backup)
Display(s) ASUS PA823Q
Case Silverstone Raven 2 (all cables custom sleeved with velcro mod on side panel...)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi (Onboard) + Harmon Kardon HK6100 amp powering JVC HA-RX700's with Zalman mic
Power Supply Corsair HX650W
Software Win7 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores No benchies so making this space useful! Corsair M90, Logitech G19. Phobya FlexLight LED's (gawjus)

They just don't make games like they used to :rolleyes:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Which reminds me, Skyward Sword has a minigame in it that is basically Minesweeper but a lot harder because it doesn't tell you how many bad spots are there, exactly how many bad spots border the current spot, nor does it leave it there so you have to remember what each spot was when you originally dug it up. The rupees that pop up are: 0 (green), 1-2 (blue), 3-4 (red), 5-6 (silver), 7 or 8 (gold)

It is quite a bit of fun and I made a lot of rupees playing it on Beginner. :D

JustaTinkerer

System Name Just need to tidy it up now
Processor FX-8120
Motherboard Asus M5A99X EVO 990X
Cooling Custom Water
Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Video Card(s) BFG GTX 280 H2OC
Storage OCZ ocz vertex plus(60GB), 2TB hdd
Display(s) 1x ACER x19ws ( need new one)
Case Custom
Power Supply (GOT) OCZ GameXStream 1010 Watt
Software LOL
Benchmark Scores Soon, very very soon, just need to tidy it up.
Guess this is my final entry.

Wish I had more time just found this thread.
(even ended up posting it the wrong bit as I have so meny tabs open).

Techpowerup, what can I say bout such a place.
I appeared here after a long and laborious search for the best forum for the needs of a computer enthusiast.
I had been reading the informative, insightful and engaging reviews of the great man W1zzard for some considerable time and found myself drawn like a moth to a flame to the multi faceted forum the bares the moniker TPU.

My time here, though short, has had me coming back time and time again, I have learned so much I might never have known, I can now tell why erocker has an arrow in his knee, why Mussels is held in such high distinction and why qubit stretches the truth for a graphic card give away ( :) ).
I feel here a spirit of brotherhood and a thirst for benchmarks like I have felt no other place.
For some this is a place for answers, others a place to help, for me its a place away from the missus.
I have found game deals, good deals and awful humor here, I have found answers, information and fun here.
Even when busy I find time for here, congratulation's to all here.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
I thought I would be able to do this during the afternoon. Stuff got in the way. Well, here goes nothing...

* Official entry *

Uninspired as I may be right now, it doesn't take a lot of fancy wording to describe this place. Mostly because, those that register, get the picture very quickly.
The techPowerUp! Forums feel like a second home to me. A very pleasant one, might I add. What I like most about this place is one of the characteristics I have not found on other forums or communities (at least, often): Tolerance.
It's not like in other sites, where as soon as you say something a little outrageous, or disagree with someone (that has a higher rank) you'll end up in a very intimate blind-date with a banhammer. ;)
I think the team is great and that they really show an enormous dedication to their work, which I value a lot. Brown nosing aside, I can't really say anything bad about those in charge here. And no, I'm not afraid of hammers. I just can't. I've been here for over a year (not a lot, I know) and it has been enough time for me to get to know who is who around here. And to find a place for me. Sure, I know I don't contribute a lot, but fellow users still value my opinions and take them to consideration. I've been in places where post count was the currency for knowledge and it was hell. :mad:
Generosity is another thing I've found here. Something I was not used to see in forums. Or pretty much on the internet.
I must say, the only downside to all this was my addiction, at first. :ohwell: But this was due to being something new, something different, something good. I wanted to contribute, as a new member, because I felt I had knowledge and ideas that could help other members. And I did. After a while, moderation kicked in and I became able controlled myself not to read trough all of btarunr's daily news and W1zzard's/Darksaber's reviews first thing in the morning. Then again at lunch. Once more at the afternoon. And one last time before hitting the sack.
I can't play favorites with the mods, because that would be like picking a girl in the Playboy mansion to "play" with (No idea if the cleaning lady is hot too :eek:). Impossible, because you want them all :p.
That's why I like it here. :respect:

/entry

I hope I'm not late. *fingers crossed* (Different time zones and all that...)

JustaTinkerer

System Name Just need to tidy it up now
Processor FX-8120
Motherboard Asus M5A99X EVO 990X
Cooling Custom Water
Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Video Card(s) BFG GTX 280 H2OC
Storage OCZ ocz vertex plus(60GB), 2TB hdd
Display(s) 1x ACER x19ws ( need new one)
Case Custom
Power Supply (GOT) OCZ GameXStream 1010 Watt
Software LOL
Benchmark Scores Soon, very very soon, just need to tidy it up.
Shameless bump, I have enjoyed reading the posts and would like more....
Don't get me wrong, I wanna win but winning vs personal enjoyment, well I still win, get your entry's in folks, for some it could be to late already.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
This contest is now closed to new entries.
Thanks to everyone for participating ... jugding won't be easy, you guys are great. :)

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
TPU is awesome. End of story. :rockout:

Fun post, not an attempted entry. :)

Processor Ryzen 5 2600
Video Card(s) EVGA 1070
Mouse Corsair Harpoon
Software Windows 10
Well, now that thats over, I can sit back and twiddle my thumbs hoping that I may win...something.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
* Official entry *

Why is TPU awesome? Where else can a misfit like me end up doing news reports as staff. Understanding and compassion is something TPU is famous for. I'm a prime example.

As for brown nosing a mod......I can't. Its against my genetic make up. I think it would kill me.