• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Omega Drivers v2.6.71 (Catalyst 5.9) Released

System Name G-REX
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum SE + 4 x Corsair LL120 (White)
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3600 (White)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3080 10GB
Storage 1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVME | 2TB Sabrent Rocket Q NVME
Display(s) 34.0" LG 34GP83A-B
Case Lian-Li Lancool 2 Mesh (White)
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Corsair Dark Core Pro SE
Keyboard Corsair K70 MK2 (Cherry MX Brown) + White PBT Key Caps
Software Windows 10 Home
Ok, this time I'm on time, the new drivers based on the Cat 5.9 are here.

Go to the ATI Radeon section and take a look at the Readme while downloading so you know the latest changes, additions to this set and some important notes and warnings. BTW, for next release, be ready to have .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 installed since I will be dropping support for the standard ATI CP and will be releasing an Omega version of CCC along with the drivers (on that note, if you are a profesional WindowBlinds skinner and want to be part of the Omega team, please contact me ASAP).

> DOWNLOAD

What's New in Omega Drivers?
v2.6.71

* Based on the Catalyst 5.9 Official drivers.

+ Added support for a few new Mobility cards.

* Fixed various resolution problems, now wide screen resolutions for laptops should work.

* Reconstructed Mobility support (M10 and up), laptops that had problems before should work properly now.

* Fixed OGL support for FireGL cards (both Mobility and Desktop).

+ Added some install/uninstall options, now the drivers should install with less issues and they uninstall all registry traces.

+ Added the option to install ATT or not during setup.

Known Issues:
The settings for both D3D & OGL will not be synchronized between ATT and the normal ATI CP, you must only use one of them to make changes, the best option is to use ATT since the ATI CP does not support changes to AI and in order to use the advanced D3D/OGL features. Changes made in ATT will work on games and such but the changes will not be reflected in the normal ATI CP since ATI stores the registry values that the CP reads separate from the actual values in the registry.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site