• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Over 13 Million Gamers Bought Cyberpunk 2077 After Launch and Decided to Keep it: CDPR

It's already one of the most successful launches this year, despite the "disastrous" launch and all the refunds. And the versions for next-gen consoles aren't even out yet. That should safely boost the sales again quite a bit.

Processor Ryzen 5600
Motherboard X570 I Aorus Pro
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Memory HyperX Fury 2 x 8GB 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) RX 6700 10GB SWFT 309
Storage SX8200 Pro 512 / NV2 512
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Mouse G703 (TTC Gold 60M)
Keyboard Keychron V1 (Akko Matcha Green) / Apex m500 (Gateron milky yellow)
Software W10
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Social media outrage culture. Gotta love it.

This ain't GTA.

Its GTA with a bit of Watch Dogs sprinkled on top and a topping of Shadow Warrior, some Dying Light sauce on the side for those who like it. We also have other optional flavors to choose as well.

I think what makes CBP unique is that you can do all of that in one game.

Even with all that hardware you are set to find a lot of problems. Plus no One buys a 3090 for gaming, stop flexing on every tech website

We have ignore buttons for that on TPU. Its glorious just like the good old PCMR ;)

Do cops still not use cop cars?
Do cops still just spawn behind you?
Do we still have that annoying super loud ding sound when you do something criminal that catches attention?
Do civilians and cars still just despawn when you dont look at them? (especially when alerted)?
Can we see our own reflections yet?
Is the difficulty upped/improved?
Can we ride the train yet?
Can we moddify our cars yet?

And that is not even adressing what I would want for them to add, like a TON more vehicles and vehicle variation to not kill repetition.
The ability to call in one of those flying cabs/cars to fly you to a destination of your choice in real life
A ton more cyberware (I want that entire collection for shadowrun to be added tbh....and more)
The ability to reduce the hud a lot further then we can now, I hate those healthbars above enemies, just so silly.

ill be honest, I do not care much for the bugs/glitches or performance, for me the main problem is lack of content and overall design choices regarding combat, cyberware, rpg elements, ai behavior.

LOL. You just totally mismanaged your own expectations. Thats not anyone's problem but your own. You expect devs to make your dreams come true and dislike them for not catering to it. Good luck finding any decent content that way...

Many of those gripes (apart from the shit AI) are just preferences.

Last edited:
System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
The base PS4 version is the one that runs the worst and it's still playable and enjoyable for 8 year old hardware(that context is important to keep in mind!). I think the negativity was over-reaction which was then blown out of proportion.
I agree with the knee-jerk reactions from the press and Sony being completely overblown.

I have been gifted it on Stadia and intend to buy it on Steam but I've also played it for a couple of hours on an original XB1 which is by far the weakest console CP2077 has been released for and it's still a decent experience even if it is at low res and cinematic framerates. People getting their panties in a twist really need to take a dose of reality - what exactly were they expecting from a downclocked, DDR3-variant of the ancient R7 260 with only 12CU? The IGP in 15W laptops surpassed that almost three years ago!

You buy it on a slow old console, you should expect slow old console performance; 20-30fps at 540p is nothing out of the ordinary for these consoles.

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
Honestly, seeing how being a vilain isn't even a canon path, the police being overpowered and not fleshed out seems to be a small issue...The thing that should be enhanced asap is the crowd behavior. While It's downright impossible to give thousands and thousands of NPC a unique and coherent day and night cycle, they could have done a better job at faking it. instead of just disappearing/appearing into thin air, they should have handled it by making them go in and out of buildings that are off access to the player.

And they should also implement a more "context aware" chat with the NPC that V knows. Having Claire say "Hey V, how it's going" everytime that I pass in front of her, is breaking the illusion a bit too much. The game got an internal timer, so making her say it only once each 24h00 should be possible.

Last edited:
System Name custom
Processor intel i7 9700
Motherboard asrock taichi z370
Cooling EK-AIO 360 D-RGB
Memory 24G Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mhz
Video Card(s) GTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage SSD 960GB crucial + 2 Crucial 500go SSD + 2TO crucial M2
Display(s) BENQ XL2420T
Case Lian-li o11 dynamic der8auer Edition
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Essence STX
Power Supply corsair ax1200i
Mouse MX518 legendary edition
Keyboard gigabyte Aivia Osmium
VR HMD PSVR2
Software windows 11
Pros
-Story
-Graphic
-Cars & music
-Char customizable and guns

Cons
-Overhyped game
-Too many bug to enjoy truly the game
-NPC interaction
-Should have use what rockstar (GTA) do best and add it to the game at LAUNCH (garage,car customizer, flying car etc..)
-less civil in city for better FPS??

that’s it

For people who say sony and Microsoft reaction overblow, i have this to say: calling 2-3days after launch you can have refund on everything (physical and logical) and not counting the hours play is legit bypassing policy’s in place. Have you ever see this in the pass for a game release?

Last edited:

r9

System Name Primary|Secondary|Poweredge r410|Dell XPS|SteamDeck
Processor i7 11700k|i7 9700k|2 x E5620 |i5 5500U|Zen 2 4c/8t
Memory 32GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|32GB ECC DDR3|8GB DDR4|16GB LPDDR5
Video Card(s) RX 7800xt|RX 6700xt |On-Board|On-Board|8 RDNA 2 CUs
Storage 2TB m.2|512GB SSD+1TB SSD|2x256GBSSD 2x2TBGB|256GB sata|512GB nvme
Display(s) 50" 4k TV | Dell 27" |22" |3.3"|7"
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+ | Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Pro|Windows 10 Pro|Windows 10 Home| Server 2012 r2|Windows 10 Pro
Actually, I wasn't going to buy the PSN versions, but I wanted to see what all the complaints were about. This was useful because now I can confidently tell friends and clients/customers not only that it's a good experience, but also how to get that good experience(run the PS4/PS4Pro @720p) for those who already have it and want to run it at it's best.

I could disagree here, but you're right. Dropping down to 720p just to get a game to run well is not an option most people are going to like.

You've heard that shooting in the foot was bad so you thought you'll shoot yourself twice to see what the fuss was about ? lol

Didn't realize that cop cars are a GTA concept.
GTA and BLM.

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
They actually do (rarely) now. Still, the cop system is very busted in the game and going down a block loses them instantly.
Well maybe they are undercover :p If we are talking about real live that's how it gets done nowadays :) situational joke of course.

I have yet to come in terms with the missing hair/body saloon. With a world where you can replace everything, that missing is really noticeable.

System Name Xbox Series S
Processor AMD Zen2 8 core 3.6 GHz
Memory 10GB GDDR6
Video Card(s) RDNA2 with 20 CUs
Storage 512Gb SSD NVMe Internal + 8TB WD Black USB External
Display(s) Acer VG270U P 2k
is it on sale for $4.99 yet?

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
The game will more than pull through. I can say I've been enjoying the crap out of it. It has taken up most of my free time over this Christmas break. And that's a precious thing for me.

I can kinda understand the gripes with it. I have mine. But that's not really a factor in my enjoyment of the game. I can be pretty nitpicky with games, have a lot of ideas about how a game should be, the best way to execute the various mechanics, so on. In my mind I have detailed pictures of games that have never been done before. People who know me here know that I do this. Comes with the territory when you spend a lot of time playing games. But I also see how that colors my expectations and even takes away from experiencing the actual game I'm playing, because I'm caught up thinking about things that aren't there. It's a blessing and a curse that I think a lot of the more dedicated gamers out there share. We make ourselves miserable. We take ourselves out of the art that is there for the sake of what isn't.

There's a pattern in the tone of a lot of the common criticisms that sticks out to me like a sore thumb. They're not so much reviewing the game that's there, but the game they wish there was... comparing it to some game that simply doesn't exist. You could do this with pretty much any game. You could do it with all art. I mean, I do it too. The whole "It would be better, if..." Problem is, that mindset knows no limits. And there's no set point where it becomes unreasonable. Just a point with individuals where enjoyment is lost.

But then, it's also a matter of... better for who? It could always be better. But what does that really mean for a title like this? I don't even agree with half of the things people say are major problems or should be in the game. And they're looking at me like "lol, you like this garbage?" So to me, a lot of it is just chatter. Which is fine. But it's not this make or break thing. Give it some time and that will go away. Just when you think gamers couldn't be madder about something, there is something else. Clearly it still holds value for a whole lot of people. And that still counts.

That's not to de-legitimize the criticism... just saying it's only one piece of the picture. And once you go down that road it becomes a fixation that deprives you of any remaining joy. I don't feel like there is so little good in the game that it really has to be like that.

I mean, I could throw it all right back. Again, I don't agree with a good half of the criticism thrown out, and it's not like we aren't seeing the same things. I just wish that other people could appreciate the game as much as I have, just as much as they wish I wouldn't tolerate the games shortcomings. So I don't hold it against them. I just don't think it matters that much either way. It's just a game, made to entertain you.

Processor AMD R9 3900X 3.8Ghz (4.6Ghz boost)
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 AM4
Cooling Fractal Design Celsius S36
Memory Kyngston Hyper X 3600Mhz 8GB x 4 (32GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX3080 Ti Gaming OC 12GB
Storage SSD Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 / Kingston A400 SSD 1TB / Crucial MX500 SSD 2TB
Display(s) LG CX6LB 55" OLED 4K HDR TV 120hz. (2020)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X USB 3.1
Power Supply Corsair RM850X V2 (850W Gold + Modular)
Mouse Razer Basilisk V2
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite
Software Windows 10 Pro
I bought a copy for me and other to a friend (in GoG), we both are enjoying the game a lot. We are talking about the bugs we find and such, and honestly it is a shame to see the game like this but also funny at the same time. At the end of the day you want to have some fun after 12 hours of hard work, and the game is giving me the fun I need. Narrative (conversations with main characters and some quests) is really good compared to most games and that is what makes it great. Combat is very good and better than I was expecting, fun to play which is also important.

So yeah, controversy and all, the game sure has problems but it is still a good game. Hope they can fix most of the bugs and change the bad things related to physics and some game breaking stuff that maybe others saw. The corrupted saves for example.

Edit: And a new patch came (506MB) and they removed the 8MB file size for save files.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
Memory 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Trio
Storage Too much
Display(s) Acer Predator XB3 27" 240 Hz
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Topping DX5, DCA Aeon II
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850w
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
Bugs and performance aside, how about their old promise of deeper rpg elements, branching storyline where your actions or decisions greatly effect the game, factions etc.
Also kinda weird you cant ride the train where its the first thing they show in the first game trailer

They cut those features to make the release date.

There are instance in the current game where you'll walk into a parking lot and two rival gangs will be sitting there staring at each other.

There are instances where a quest feels like there should be multiple outcomes but in the end it boils down to go there shoot this.

The lack of a faction system is frankly striking given the game's emphasis on them.

They promised branching story quests and a dynamic weather system. If they delayed for a year, I can bet you we would have it. The worst part is you can tell when playing the game where the unfinished bits were going to be. 100% should have been delayed.

System Name Personal \\ Work - HP EliteBook 840 G6
Processor 7700X \\ i7-8565U
Motherboard Asrock X670E PG Lightning
Cooling Noctua DH-15
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black 32GB 6000MHz CL36 \\ 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ASUS RoG Strix 1070 Ti \\ Intel UHD Graphics 620
Storage 2x KC3000 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 512GB \\ OEM 256GB NVMe SSD
Display(s) BenQ XL2411Z \\ FullHD + 2x HP Z24i external screens via docking station
Case Fractal Design Define Arc Midi R2 with window
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 with Logitech Z533
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair K55 RGB PRO
Software Windows 11 \\ Windows 10
I have received way too much fun in this game for me to refund it. Did they fuck this up? Yes, sadly they did.
Am I enjoying it, really? Oh, hell yes!

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
I agree with the knee-jerk reactions from the press and Sony being completely overblown.

I have been gifted it on Stadia and intend to buy it on Steam but I've also played it for a couple of hours on an original XB1 which is by far the weakest console CP2077 has been released for and it's still a decent experience even if it is at low res and cinematic framerates. People getting their panties in a twist really need to take a dose of reality - what exactly were they expecting from a downclocked, DDR3-variant of the ancient R7 260 with only 12CU? The IGP in 15W laptops surpassed that almost three years ago!

You buy it on a slow old console, you should expect slow old console performance; 20-30fps at 540p is nothing out of the ordinary for these consoles.

Well... 20 FPS and even then more slowdowns when stuff explodes in the wrong place for your hardware to handle it is pretty damn bad. Its not even bad if its just 20-25 FPS all the time, but even that is not happening, there is stutter, there is pop-in, there are assets just simply not loading.

That's the sort of experience where any halfwit would say 'Okay, this isn't ready to release'.

HOWEVER... This was also pretty much 100% how Fallout 4 ran at launch, I also remember Heavenly Sword on PS3... looked the part but had sequences with similar framerates, even if it wasnt glitchy on top of it... butyeah - that was a first party launch title. Fallout 3? More of the same really.. including crashes to the PS3 menu or just simply locking up the machine entirely... The list is really quite long, I cba to complete it but 20 FPS is certainly not unique to Cyberpunk at all. So maybe the bar is just very low altogether for the consoles but we've never seen Sony admit to thát ;) Its low anyway, because Sony left the validation up to CDPR themselves, so they probably really don't care.

Definitely overblown but that's the outrage culture dynamic today. Social media outrage > lots of companies telling the world how much they care too > some bandaid to silence the outrage. Meanwhile, the real world didn't ever really care about any of it, and just fixes things as they had planned initially - or just ignore it altogether and most of the time... outrage culture moves on and forgets about it, and outside of the spotlights, a decent product can be released.

The world has allowed trolling to determine how we communicate and 'act' in public. Its a fucking mess and the world has gone straight up stupid, helped and constantly boosted by social media algorithms that draw more attention to whatever is hot at the moment. Apparently just saying to them 'You're an idiot and your opinion is invalid' and pressing the ignore button is not possible? Every time the short term sales outlook forces companies towards sweet talk and PR nonsense, or even changes to a product.

Disgusting - its the tyranny of the stupid who can't do more than click whatever has most likes all day long. I hope we can soon figure out that if the source originates from social media, we consider it as dangerous, untrustworthy, and hopefully start not caring about it. Because these aren't honest opinions at all, they're the product of constant reinforcement by the systems they come out of.

I have received way too much fun in this game for me to refund it. Did they fuck this up? Yes, sadly they did.
Am I enjoying it, really? Oh, hell yes!

Yeah, exactly... its strange isn't it... I had a blast playing it too.

The game will more than pull through. I can say I've been enjoying the crap out of it. It has taken up most of my free time over this Christmas break. And that's a precious thing for me.

I can kinda understand the gripes with it. I have mine. But that's not really a factor in my enjoyment of the game. I can be pretty nitpicky with games, have a lot of ideas about how a game should be, the best way to execute the various mechanics, so on. In my mind I have detailed pictures of games that have never been done before. People who know me here know that I do this. Comes with the territory when you spend a lot of time playing games. But I also see how that colors my expectations and even takes away from experiencing the actual game I'm playing, because I'm caught up thinking about things that aren't there. It's a blessing and a curse that I think a lot of the more dedicated gamers out there share. We make ourselves miserable. We take ourselves out of the art that is there for the sake of what isn't.

There's a pattern in the tone of a lot of the common criticisms that sticks out to me like a sore thumb. They're not so much reviewing the game that's there, but the game they wish there was... comparing it to some game that simply doesn't exist. You could do this with pretty much any game. You could do it with all art. I mean, I do it too. The whole "It would be better, if..." Problem is, that mindset knows no limits. And there's no set point where it becomes unreasonable. Just a point with individuals where enjoyment is lost.

But then, it's also a matter of... better for who? It could always be better. But what does that really mean for a title like this? I don't even agree with half of the things people say are major problems or should be in the game. And they're looking at me like "lol, you like this garbage?" So to me, a lot of it is just chatter. Which is fine. But it's not this make or break thing. Give it some time and that will go away. Just when you think gamers couldn't be madder about something, there is something else. Clearly it still holds value for a whole lot of people. And that still counts.

That's not to de-legitimize the criticism... just saying it's only one piece of the picture. And once you go down that road it becomes a fixation that deprives you of any remaining joy. I don't feel like there is so little good in the game that it really has to be like that.

I mean, I could throw it all right back. Again, I don't agree with a good half of the criticism thrown out, and it's not like we aren't seeing the same things. I just wish that other people could appreciate the game as much as I have, just as much as they wish I wouldn't tolerate the games shortcomings. So I don't hold it against them. I just don't think it matters that much either way. It's just a game, made to entertain you.

Perfect description... nailed it. You know where you see more of that sentiment 'the game should have this or that'?

On Steam Greenlight and early access titles. Should check out the discussion forums there. Its the exact same thing, and its the exact same bunch of soon to be dissappointed kids letting their fantasies run wild - and devs feeding it while holding up their hand for more pre-release funding.

We're listening to 13 year olds here, or older people who got stuck somewhere around that age. Isn't that the age group most people usually tell 'You still have much to learn about life' ? Why are they adjusting creative direction and why are companies letting them?! For the money? Strange... very strange.

Last edited:
System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Well... 20 FPS and even then more slowdowns when stuff explodes in the wrong place for your hardware to handle it is pretty damn bad. Its not even bad if its just 20-25 FPS all the time, but even that is not happening, there is stutter, there is pop-in, there are assets just simply not loading.

That's the sort of experience where any halfwit would say 'Okay, this isn't ready to release'.

Perhaps things are much worse on PS4, but I don't have access to one. Honestly, for me on XB1S it was pretty consistent. Combat at 20fps is far from ideal but consoles get all the aiming aids given that they've historically been only 30fps and using mushy analogue sticks instead of mice.

I didn't get any horrendous stutters or pauses during action, and whilst I did experience those occasionally, it was only when exiting a building into a densely-populated area right after a scene-change where the game had loaded a new location. Entering a restaurant, for example and leaving it ten minutes later would give me a completely fluid 20fps streetscape. I've yet to encounter a combat situation like that, it's really only been the peaceful exploration phases after a mission or cutscene is done, and the odd stutter is of no impact to the gameplay worth mentioning.

I'm not gonna deny that it was rushed for a Christmas launch, but that's true of so many games - perhaps the overwhelming majority of them in Q4 of any year. I also didn't play W3 at launch but I heard that it was equally buggy and scaled-back from initial concepts on initial release. That hasn't stopped it being one of the highest-rated and most enjoyable games I've played in a decade....

The world has allowed trolling to determine how we communicate and 'act' in public. Its a fucking mess and the world has gone straight up stupid, helped and constantly boosted by social media algorithms that draw more attention to whatever is hot at the moment. Apparently just saying to them 'You're an idiot and your opinion is invalid' and pressing the ignore button is not possible? Every time the short term sales outlook forces companies towards sweet talk and PR nonsense, or even changes to a product.

Disgusting - its the tyranny of the stupid who can't do more than click whatever has most likes all day long. I hope we can soon figure out that if the source originates from social media, we consider it as dangerous, untrustworthy, and hopefully start not caring about it. Because these aren't honest opinions at all, they're the product of constant reinforcement by the systems they come out of.
Yeah, dangerous times. The western world is clearly becoming a majority of easily-influenced sheep that don't think for themselves and are incapable of even seeing, let alone critically analysing more than one point of view. I don't have a solution for that problem but easy spread of misinformation isn't helping, and that's propagated by social media and people of influence not being held accountable for what they say/write.

Last edited:
System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
I'm included in that number. Currently own 4 copies, 2 for PC(GOG) and 2 on PSN(one each for PS4 & PS4Pro). Happy with the purchases. The base PS4 version is the one that runs the worst and it's still playable and enjoyable for 8 year old hardware(that context is important to keep in mind!). I think the negativity was over-reaction which was then blown out of proportion.

ME TOO! (although only 1 on GoG :D ) :toast: and my rig (suboptimal by any strandard, technically ) run it smooth and fine medium settings 1440p60

Lame story lines, lame characters and the dialogue options are mostly pointless.

It's really hard to believe the same people made The Witcher. Other than looking pretty I don't see any other reason to buy this game .

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
Just that the admins run the show and can withdraw that permission at any time, nothing more.

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64