• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FF] Ozz's Misc. Free Stuff

Heatware
7 0 0
System Name The Netbook
Processor Intel Atom n270
Memory 1GB DDR2 533mhz
Video Card(s) Intel G945
Storage 250GB
Display(s) 10.1" LCD
Software Microsoft Windows 7 Starter x86
This is my heatwareOzzmanFloyd120 and my eBay ID is CornNutCommando if you want to check my feedback there.

All items are free, buyer pays shipping. If you want, I'm willing to work the system and ship via media mail. PM me with interests

AMD K6-2 @ 433MHZ (I think) and a P1 166MHZ
K6-2 was my first OC, it worked when I took it out of the PC, but that was years ago. P1 also worked at time of upgrade, but it's been years since then. Both have some bent pins, I straightened it out somewhat, but it needs a little fine tuning.

Three IDE HDD Drives
Two of them are 10GB, the other is something like 324MB. I can't guarantee that they all work, it's been years since I've used them.

Dell Laptop Ejectable CD-Rom Drive
I bought this because a co-worker's lappy broke, I thought there was something wrong with her CD drive on it, but it turned out that she had just dropped the PC a few times and the slot was broken.

AMD 64 Stock Cooler w/fan.
Has a three-pin connector and for some reason which I can't recall I had cut the wires and reconnected them

FANS
Generic 80mm Fan. Part number S8025L
NMB 92mm Stock fan out of an old Gateway PC. Part number 3610KL-04W-B66
NMB 120mm Stock fan also out of an old Gateway PC. Part number 4710NL-04W-B10

Texas Instruments internal ADSL Modem
I found this and bought it; never got around to seeing how it works, though.

DVI to VGA connectors

IDE cables
Four floppy cables, Three HDD/Optical cables. One with black tape on it is my own personal version of round ide cables :D

Belkin Printer D-sub and a generic extension cord

Retention Brackets and backplates PM me to see which ones I still have.
One with the backplate is 939/754, the other two are AM2/+

S-video cables
There's four total.

Composite Cable Connections