• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Palit Enthusiast Program

W

wolf2009

I get that, I do.

However, there will be people who have no personal experience with Palit, so they'd be recommending a card they've never experienced for themselves. So the only reason they'd be "recommending" the card is because they're getting free stuff at the end.

I've never personally owned one, but I know a number of people who have, and they all give Palit great marks, and I have to say from what I've seen they are really good, and I'd gladly recommend a Palit card to anyone, and with the discount I could even be helping someone to get a better system (which is always a plus).

thats a nice point too , maybe those who have owned a palit card can be allowed to do this . that would stop spamming .

System Name Hogan's Crap
Processor Intel i3-2120 Crap!
Motherboard Dell POS Crap!
Cooling Stock Crap!
Memory 4 GB Kingston DDR3 10600 Crap!
Video Card(s) Stock Crap!
Storage 500 GB 5400 rpm Crap!
Software Windows 10 64bit
thats a nice point too , maybe those who have owned a palit card can be allowed to do this . that would stop spamming .
+1 thats a good idea.
I currently am looking into buying a Palit built card for my wifes gaming machine (looking at the 9600GT model # NE/9600T+0152). As of right now I have no experiance with the brand but hear nothing but good about them. On my personal gaming machine I choose to run ATI based cards. Is Palit going to expand more into the ATI side of the market? I sure hope so.
@ Palit_Guy I really like how you are taking your ideas from your customer base, that is very good marketing!! A company that listens and works with its customers retains a much more loyal customer base. Those customers are more apt to recommend to thier friends.
I am fairly new to TPU (posting wise) and do not have the post count you guys are talking about, but I still will and do recomend Palit to anyone who is looking into the newer Nvidia based cards. I have actualy sold 2 cards here locally recomending Palit (pretty good for never owning one myself:p)

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
Palit can only look more and more appealing to me from Palit Guy's posts on this forum :)
Too bad I already bought a Foxconn card :/

D

Duxx

I love the idea. Now what would be even better is distributing free Palit cards to everybody at TPU so we all have first hand experience and then we can rant and rave about the amazing-ness of Palit. :) Too bad ill have to wait until next round to experience Palit, I cant afford to upgrade yet.

System Name n.audBl
Processor E8500 @ 3.80GHz
Motherboard ASUS Striker Extreme
Cooling Full liquid (everything except power supply)
Memory 4Gb OCZ DDR2 PC9600
Video Card(s) Dual EVGA GTX 280 SSC Edition
Storage Dual WD Raptor in RAID 0 (300Gb), Dual WD 1Tb Cavair in RAID 1
Display(s) Dell 2407 24" HD+ Widescreen
Case Theraltake Tai-Chi
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Fata1ty (bleh!)
Power Supply Ultra X3 1000W
Software Win 7 64bit
Palit Guy, could you please check to see if TPU user "KTR" is in your reward system. In a thread I started here he recommended a PALIT card to me for an HTPC solution. At the time I didn't realize that potential and value of that recommendation, but after some time I started to see the benefits of the PALIT 9600GT Sonic and just ordered one from Newegg yesterday. My purchase was the result of his introducing me to that particular card. Honestly, I probably would have never bought a PALIT had it not been for the referenced thread. KTR dersrves a point, even though I didn't know about this program until just now.

The deciding factor for my purchase was the brilliant incorporation of audio into the HDMI port of that video card. I haven't been able to find anything else that compares (spare the 9800 GX$$$ series).

System Name Not named
Processor Intel 8700k @ 5Ghz
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Assassin II
Memory 16GB DDR4 Corsair LPX 3000mhz CL15
Video Card(s) Zotac 1080 Ti AMP EXTREME
Storage Samsung 960 PRO 512GB
Display(s) 24" Dell IPS 1920x1200
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Watt Fully Modular

smig

System Name Smig
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
Motherboard MSI K9n6SGM-V
Cooling Arctic Cooling Alpine 64 + 2 80 case fans
Memory 2gb DDR2-800 5-5-5-15@400MHz
Video Card(s) Inoision 9600GSO 384mb
Storage 2x Seagate SATA2 250gb - RAID-1
Display(s) no name 19" LCD
Audio Device(s) On-board 7.1
Power Supply Topower 500w
Software XP Pro SP2
I realy like the idea. I had a Palit card before and it was very good.
Having Palit_Guy here on the forums is great.

unfortunately I'll probably won't buy a Palit/XpertVision card this time.
I placed an order for the XpertVision 9600GSO 768mb, but the seller said it won't be available :(
can't find any other Palit/XpertVision 9600GSO here (In Israel).
I can hold the order of the new card few days if you can point me where I can find a Palit/XpertVision one.
I had a Palit card before and will be happy to have anoter one.

Palit_Guy

Palit Representative
I'll pass this on to the head office and see what they say.

Processor C2Q6600 @ 1.6 GHz
Motherboard Anus PQ5
Cooling ACFPro
Memory GEiL2 x 1 GB PC2 6400
Video Card(s) MSi 4830 (RIP)
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320 GB Perpendicular Recording
Display(s) Dell 17'
Case El Cheepo
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software MCE2K5
Im interested. I would post on my local forums. holler @ me.

System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
I like this idea, it would reward those who are already pushing your products, I would tend to agree though that people should only be pushing a product they've had personal experience with. so if some one owns a palit 8800gt, thats what their coupon should be for. This would weed out spammers and allow those recomending the cards to share their personal experiences with their recomendation. (which is better advertising and has more of a chance of success than a million posts of "hey you need to get a palit 9800gtx")

TMC2K

System Name TMC2K-Z
Processor Intel C2 Quad Q9450 C1
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Extreme (X38)
Cooling CPU - Zalman 9700LED, NB (will WC soon), Memory - Corsair Dominator Fan
Memory Current: 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3 Corsair 1333, Waiting to Add additional 4GB (2x2GB)
Video Card(s) Palit 9600GT 1GB Sonic
Storage OS: 2x250GB in Raid1, Data:2x500GB in Raid0
Display(s) DELL 2408WFP 24in, currently connected via DisplayPort
Case Zalman GT1000
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar D2X
Power Supply Thermaltake 750W Modular
Software Vista 64
Good idea

I am running one of Palit's latest cards (9600GT 1GB Sonic). I would recommend it so far based on 1 month of use. I use the DisplayPort connector too.

This program is a good idea. But you might also consider giving points to reviews good or bad from people who own the card. Feedback will be very important if Palit are to build a market in the US. My own review would go as follows:

Palit GeForce 9600 GT 1GB Sonic
This card is an outstanding value for the price/performance and feature set. By supporting multiple outputs (2DVI 1HDMI 1DisplayPort) it provided a complete solution and support for developing technologies. It also supports SPDIF input and connetor to the mainboard. The performance of the card was very good using 3DMark06. At this price level, this card is unbeatable. This version also offers a generous 1GB DDR3 memory and is factory overclocked to 700MHz with a memory clock of 2000MHz (1000MHz x 2). Bottom line is that price, performance and feature set make this card stand out.

There are things I have yet to test. Next week I will add a 2nd monitor to the system and see how Dual monitor works. I've been using Dual monitor with nVidia cards for a decade, so I don't expect any problems. I do wonder if I can run a DVI and DisplayPort monitor from the same card. We'll see.

The card is BIG. It has a plastic casing to cover the large heat sink. If I ever decide to add a 2nd video card it may not work. I will have to dismantle the card and remove the cover. This card takes up two slots and encroaches on a third. This does not affect my usage scenario now, so its not a problem for me. But for gamers, it could be an issue.

The only real downside is that the support is lacking for this card. There is no indepth documention included on the CD, only the setup guide which is pretty light on information. There is no support forum or any other information on Palit's web site (only the specs). I didn't find any discussions of the card anywhere when installing it (but a good number of reviews). I know I can go to the nVidia site for support, but product community forums are an opportunity that Palit needs to address. (I only found this forum by accident when searching for something unrelated).

Since Palit are targeting the high end, they should deliver a high end card with an integrated water block. That would be impressive.

Overall, the proposed program may lack the scale you need to be successful. It's a great idea. It would be better for Palit to invest in a community forum at their site, provide some indepth documention and technical info.

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Memory Crucial2GB kit (1GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-16000
Video Card(s) CrossfireX 2 X HD 4890 1GB OCed to 1000Mhz
Storage SSD 64GB
Display(s) Envision 24'' 1920x1200
Case Using the desk ATM
Audio Device(s) Sucky onboard for now :(
Power Supply 1000W TruePower Quattro
all your base are belong to us

TMC2K, if you ever need anything that is PALiT related you can come here, or at www.teampalit.com.

I have pushed for pre-waterblock video cards. I think there is a market for it, but this could be a small market. There are also somethings that cause headaches with video cards warranties that come with them.
What pump should they get, what radidator would they need to have, do they need a pre-setup in the box and so fourth. We have talked about limited edition cards that have been moded with a bios flash, and a water block for extreme users. That could happen one day....:)

Last edited:

TMC2K

System Name TMC2K-Z
Processor Intel C2 Quad Q9450 C1
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Extreme (X38)
Cooling CPU - Zalman 9700LED, NB (will WC soon), Memory - Corsair Dominator Fan
Memory Current: 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3 Corsair 1333, Waiting to Add additional 4GB (2x2GB)
Video Card(s) Palit 9600GT 1GB Sonic
Storage OS: 2x250GB in Raid1, Data:2x500GB in Raid0
Display(s) DELL 2408WFP 24in, currently connected via DisplayPort
Case Zalman GT1000
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar D2X
Power Supply Thermaltake 750W Modular
Software Vista 64
Thank You for the tip on TeamPalit.

Yes there are surely going to be issues with water cooled cards. It will be a small market for a while but it's where the leading edge people are now. Maybe OEM is the right channel for this for the game PC makers.

Nice to find some Palit interest groups tho.

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Great Idea! When every you have the time, hit me up with a PM. Thanks Man.

We have talked about limited edition cards that have been moded with a bios flash, and a water block for extreme users. That could happen one day....:)

and I still go to bed at night dreaming about it :wtf:

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
I find it great that you are here palit_guy in all seriousness you dont see man companys on forums (at least enthusiest forums their obviously at their own) offering deals and asking for advice and asking wat we want in a product and actually making it reality like he jgsneptune code offered and inspired by one of our very own members....

now just a suggestion if i may...

for example i like this idea its excellent imo however if i may add my 2c

for 1 instead of the points expiring how about we have a limit like 1000 FE i mean most companys have them expire and it works..but f the points expire and they are only gained by who uses the discount code i honestly see it as kind of useless...because tech is expensive these days and not everyone can buy things on a regular basis that and on forums if you were to give out the code someone may have already bten you to giving him one. and if your friends are poor than theirs no hope of atually getting enough to get a card for yourself.....the obvious is that regardless of wether or not you have enough points more ppl are buying palits which benefits the company but...if i have poor frineds and i get beaten to the punch offering a code after 1 year time say i have 4 points thats like $4 palit money it all goes away....effort loss but palit doesnt experiance a loss because they just made $500 off of ppl....i was wondering if we could have a roll over system or instead simply a limit of 1000pts or so...so people more economically chllanged actually have a chance....this would actually benefit the company because not only wil you still make money from the people buying palit producs but you make a couple more long run customers because their not investing in a lost cause this makes the company look beter to those who cant buy a new card every time a new one come out.

let me know what you think

and than you and palit corp in general for actually caring what customers want and think..it makes it seem like your into quality not just your Q1 gross profit margin unlike most other companys

Last edited:

Palit_Guy

Palit Representative
So I'm thinking the year would be a rolling year which is quite a while. The only reason I want a time limit at all is to remove inactive people from the list- just trying to think ahead.

I also don't have any way right now to use the points in smaller increments than a card. Basically I'm just going to create a spreadsheet with the people participating and just put in the sales numbers we get back from the etailer. Palit isn't set up to sell a card to an individual; basically we can't accept credit cards. So when someone trades in their points it will have to be for a whole card meaning you can't trade in 100 points and pay the difference with money.

So the whole thing right now is FAR from perfect. But before I try to develop a whole in-depth program to run this thing on a larger scale I really want to see what everyone thinks first and then try a small scale dry run to see how it goes.

The TeamPalit guys are working on creating a sales site to sell some water-cooled highly overclocked special edition kind of things from so I would probably route a full scale program like this through them. More like letting the community run the community and keeping Palit in the business space.

Ultimately, I don't really think this is going to amount to a huge volume of sales for Palit. By huge I mean more than 5,000 per month. Obviously even 500-1,000 cards per month is always welcome but we don't really have the man power to devote to trying to do this internally, nor is it our core business.

So this whole thing really is intended to be a way to give back to the enthusiasts that take the time to recommend Palit and answer people's questions.

On the other hand, if we start getting into the 5,000 per month range, I may have to reevaluate the whole thing and just pay people cash for their time. Of course that would require me to send out 1099s and report the income but I think we're a LONG way away from that.

System Name Back to Blue
Processor i9 14900k
Motherboard Asrock Z790 Nova
Cooling Corsair H150i Elite
Memory 64GB Corsair Dominator DDR5-6400 @ 6600
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 Ultra FTW3
Storage 4TB WD 850x NVME, 4TB WD Black, 10TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
Display(s) 1x Samsung Odyssey G7 Neo and 1x Dell u2518d
Case Lian Li o11 DXL w/custom vented front panel
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Saffire PRO 14 -> DBX DriveRack PA+ -> Mackie MR8 and MR10 / Senn PX38X -> SB AE-5 Plus
Power Supply Corsair RM1000i
Mouse Logitech G502x
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 11 x64 Pro
Benchmark Scores 31k multicore Cinebench - CPU limited 125w
Sounds good to me.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
cards that come with watercooling stock, is that it, I haven't seen that since the leviathan Ultra's

that sounds like a seller

smig

System Name Smig
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
Motherboard MSI K9n6SGM-V
Cooling Arctic Cooling Alpine 64 + 2 80 case fans
Memory 2gb DDR2-800 5-5-5-15@400MHz
Video Card(s) Inoision 9600GSO 384mb
Storage 2x Seagate SATA2 250gb - RAID-1
Display(s) no name 19" LCD
Audio Device(s) On-board 7.1
Power Supply Topower 500w
Software XP Pro SP2
I find it great that you are here palit_guy in all seriousness you dont see man companys on forums (at least enthusiest forums their obviously at their own) offering deals and asking for advice and asking wat we want in a product and actually making it reality like he jgsneptune code offered and inspired by one of our very own members....

I second taht :toast:

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Do you cover Xpert Vision stuff? Is this scheme open to me?

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
I have pushed for pre-waterblock video cards. I think there is a market for it, but this could be a small market.

I would buy them(more than one) if they were around $35-$45 more than the base model etc.

BFG price rapes with waterblock pre-installed cards.:(

Don't forget the three fittings sizes. :D

Last edited:

Palit_Guy

Palit Representative
I finally got this through. I'll have 9 codes in a day or two (bear with me on that).

Let's see who is watching this old thread.

The first nine people who PM me, are in the US and have more than 250 posts here at TPU will get in . The rules are covered pretty well in this thread. Basically- don't tell any lies about Palit or what the cards do or what they are good for and don't break any rules on any forums like spamming. Penalty is immediate disqualification.

Coupon codes will be tracked (very closely as I'm really curious to see if this works). Every time a code gets used to purchase a card, the person who has that code gets a point. Points can be redeemed against Palit card at zipzoomfly within the next twelve months at the rate of one point per dollar.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
I finally got this through. I'll have 9 codes in a day or two (bear with me on that).

Let's see who is watching this old thread.

The first nine people who PM me, are in the US and have more than 250 posts here at TPU will get in . The rules are covered pretty well in this thread. Basically- don't tell any lies about Palit or what the cards do or what they are good for and don't break any rules on any forums like spamming. Penalty is immediate disqualification.

Coupon codes will be tracked (very closely as I'm really curious to see if this works). Every time a code gets used to purchase a card, the person who has that code gets a point. Points can be redeemed against Palit card at zipzoomfly within the next twelve months at the rate of one point per dollar.

You ,sir, have PM with questions!