• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FF] Pay it forward TPU 2.0

Heatware
146 0 0
Processor 5800x(2)/5700g/5600x/5600g/2700x/1700x/1700
Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Video Card(s) Asus Strix RTX3060/EVGA 970(2)/Asus 750 ti/Old Quadros
Storage Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB/WD Black M.2 NVMe 500GB/Adata 500gb NVMe
Display(s) Acer 1080p 22"/ (3) Samsung 22" 1080p
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Mouse Generic Black wireless (5)
Keyboard Generic Black wireless (5)
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
In 2011 I created a thread with intention to give back to this great community, I’d like to bring it back. This is a place to give away random items that we don't need anymore, but that someone have a use for. Maybe you have something you'd like to offer or maybe you’ll find just what you’re looking for and you in turn can offer something else. It is highly encouraged for donators to give priority to crunchers and folders, if they are going to use donated items for folding and crunching machines although this is not a requirement.

In the near future, available items will be kept in a Google docs spreadsheet. If you would like to offer items and they meet criteria, I’ll send you a link to add the items. As for now, all donatable items will be kept in one post per TPU member.

What may be included in PIF:

1. Computer hardware (both internal and external parts)
2. Tech gadgets (smart watches etc.)
3. Smartphones
4. Audio/Visual equipment
5. Software (verifiable genuine copies and legal activation codes)
6. Games (verifiable genuine copies and legal activation codes)

Terms and conditions of participation:
  • You must have a minimum of six months membership at TPU, at least 100 posts and a heatware account with a completely positive status. Heatware must be exchanged following a successful transaction.
  • Anyone meeting the above requirements may donate, or accept a gift. However, I would ask that you not be greedy in accepting items. Please let everyone have a chance to grab an item if they need it.
  • The details of any gifts, including shipping etc. is strictly between the member offering the gift, and the member receiving. This must be worked out in PM's, and should in no way be brought into this thread.
  • Donators must specify if items are in working condition or if it is being offered just for parts etc.
  • For those who donate, just one post with all of the items you have available. Update this regularly as you give away items.
  • Those who donate must post a picture of available items with their name and date on a piece of paper in the picture.
  • It will be the responsibility of the person receiving the item to pay shipping unless a donator offers to pay for on their own volition. Those receiving items will not ask for the donator to pay for anything related to shipping. Tracking is REQUIRED. If insurance is desired, it is the responsibility of the individual receiving the item unless this has been otherwise worked out.
  • Members will NOT request items in this thread. No exceptions.
  • Donators have autonomous and final say where an item finds it's new home. Do not complain to donators or moderators if items are given to other members other than you.
  • Donators must ship out within 1 week, unless the donator pays shipping costs. If donator pays shipping, the item will come whenever it comes.
  • Since these are donated items, if damage occurs in shipping or the item is lost in shipping, it is considered an inherent risk.. Donators are NOT responsible to reimburse shipping cost as long as tracking information was provided.
  • This thread is to list available items only. All discussion on item specifics must take place in PM’s so that we can keep the thread clean and well organized.
  • Unless specifically agreed between both parties, donations should be kept reasonably regional given the high cost of shipping.
  • Donators are not obligated to provide product support for the items they give away. If you receive an item and have questions, please contact them only after you have exhausted your own research, and then only on a very limited basis.
All terms and conditions will be strictly enforced. Trolling or activity that ruins it for others will be dealt with swiftly and with permanent consequences. Including, but not limited to permanent reply ban to the topic which will disqualify you from participating.

Please “like” this thread to confirm that you have read, understand and agree with the terms and conditions. Please contact myself or another mod in the B/S/T section if you have any questions before agreeing to the terms and conditions. Only those members who confirm will be allowed to offer or receive items.

If anyone would like to check out the original thread for nostalgia, here you go:

(1) [FF] - Pay it forward TPU | TechPowerUp Forums

My stuff will go up this coming weekend.

Last edited:
Heatware
146 0 0
Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
In 2011 I created a thread with an intention to give back to this great community, I’d like to bring it back. This is a place to give away random items that we don't need anymore, but that someone have a use for. Maybe you have something you'd like to offer or maybe you’ll find just what you’re looking for and you in turn can offer something else. It is highly encouraged for donators to give priority to crunchers and folders, if they are going to use donated items for folding and crunching machines although this is not a requirement.

In the near future, available items will be kept in a Google docs spreadsheet. If you would like to offer items and they meet criteria, I’ll send you a link to add the items. As for now, all donatable items will be kept in one post per TPU member. If you are interested in creating this spread sheet to helpful, please contact me.

2. Software (verifiable genuine copies and legal activation codes)
3. Games (verifiable genuine copies and legal activation codes)

Terms and conditions of participation:
  • You must have a minimum of one year membership at TPU, at least 100 posts and a heatware account with a completely positive status. Heatware must be exchanged following a successful transaction.
  • Anyone meeting the above requirements may donate, or accept a gift. However, I would ask that you not be greedy in accepting items. Please let everyone have a chance to grab an item if they need it.
  • The details of any gifts, including shipping etc. is strictly between the member offering the gift, and the member receiving. This must be worked out in PM's, and should in no way be brought into this thread.
  • Donators must specify if items are in working condition or if it is being offered just for parts etc.
  • For those who donate, just one post with all of the items you have available. Update this regularly as you give away items.
  • Those who donate must post a picture of available items with their name and date on a piece of paper in the picture.
  • It will be the responsibility of the person receiving the item to pay shipping unless a donator offers to pay for on their own volition. Those receiving items will not ask for the donator to pay for anything related to shipping. Tracking is REQUIRED. If insurance is desired, it is the responsibility of the individual receiving the item unless this has been otherwise worked out.
  • Members will NOT request items in this thread. No exceptions.
  • Donators have autonomous and final say where an item finds it's new home. Do not complain to donators or moderators if items are given to other members other than you.
  • Donators must ship out within 1 week, unless the donator pays shipping costs. If donator pays shipping, the item will come whenever it comes.
  • Since these are donated items, if damage occurs in shipping or the item is lost in shipping, it is considered an inherent risk.. Donators are NOT responsible to reimburse shipping cost as long as tracking information was provided.
  • This thread is to list available items only. All discussion on item specifics must take place in PM’s so that we can keep the thread clean and well organized.
  • Unless specifically agreed between both parties, donations should be kept reasonably regional given the high cost of shipping.

All terms and conditions will be strictly enforced. Trolling or activity that ruins it for others will be dealt with swiftly and with permanent consequences. Including, but not limited to permanent reply ban to the topic which will disqualify you from participating.

Please “like” this thread to confirm that you have read, understand and agree with the terms and conditions. Please contact myself or another mod in the B/S/T section if you have any questions before agreeing to the terms and conditions. Only those members who confirm will be allowed to offer or receive items.
All these likes, yet no items yet? Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, feel free to post. I'll be posting my first few items this weekend.

Last edited:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
I have a "backup" 1060 3GB I'd give in any other time man, but shit is tight right now, yo. If my GPU broke again it's literally my only fallback. The tech market is all wonky so it's a tough time to give stuff away unfortunately.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
Heatware
42 0 0
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
Hell yeah, I didnt see this. I will try to go through my network closet when I get home.

As I move things around my closet I'll get rid of more.

==================================================================================================================================

Gone:

Next is a Mac Mini A1347
It has like a 128gb SSD and a 1TB HDD. I replaced the board in it at one point and used it for dev and scripting.

Then I didn't need it anymore. What version of OSX will it run? No idea don't care anymore.

Comes with a power cable.

I have a 15" macbook pro.

Mid 2012. It will take catalina.

I replaced the board, drive, battery and KB myself. I got it from a recycle bin, and the chassis was good so I replaced the rest.

I used it to script our apple environment on the move, now I don't use it and my wife gets mad at it being on tables.

Comes with a charger.

This is a Mobo, CPU, RAM combo.

Gigabyte Aurous GA-AX370-Gaming K7
Ryzen 1700x I think?
8 or 16GB of DDR4 probably.

It sits in my closet and now im tired of looking at it.

Will I part it out? Nope.

Next up is a small 10G SFP+ switch.

A Mikrotik CRS305-1G-4s+IN

I used it as the interconnect between my 10G cluster.

It gets hot.

It isn't rack mountable and I needed like 8 ports so I unplugged it oneday and never used it again.

I used POE to power it, I might have a power cable, but I might not. If I find one, I'll throw it in. Otherwise, figure it out.

Last edited:
Heatware
7 0 0
System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I'll try to remember to not be lazy and post a few items I have available when I get home and have some spare time. I'll update this post later.

Holy moly I damn near forgot to update this post....almost fell asleep and all of a sudden it popped into my head to update my post.

First is Asus z97-AR motherboard (CMOS battery needs to be replaced). - **CLAIMED AND OFF TO A NEW HOME**

Next is my faithful, yet trustworthy i5-4670K processor. - **CLAIMED AND OFF TO A NEW HOME**

Next we have some ADATA 2x4GB DDR3 800 I always had good luck with ADATA. This is generally my go to for RAM.
20210323_230014.jpg

For your cooling needs a Hyper 212 Black. - **CLAIMED AND OFF TO A NEW HOME**

Last is a 4GB stick DDR3 1333. This came out of my brother's old build 5+ years back. It's just been sitting in box with my GT 730 for a long time. She worked in his old build and hasn't really see the light of day for 5-6 years. Someone is welcome to it if they think they have a use for it.
20210323_230315.jpg

Basically the starting of a nice little build with everything. If I didn't already have a HTPC setup these parts would have been useful. I could probably get a few hundred bucks for all this, after any shipping costs, but I'm not really that interested in parting it all out and sitting on things for weeks or months in hopes to snag a few bucks. Here's hoping someone can find use for these things.

Lastly, if I still have it some where, I did used to have an unopened 3.0 USB Wireless Wi-Fi dongle that retailed for around $40 when it came out. If I can find it (I may have tossed since I have no use for it) I'll post it on this thread.

Last edited:
Heatware
13 0 0
System Name Wicked PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 2600
Motherboard Asus TUF B450M-PLUS
Cooling Gamdias 120 RGB
Memory 16GB Gskill DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) MSI Armor RX580 8GB MK2
Storage Crusial 512GB SATA M.2-WD BLUE 512GB NVME M.2
Display(s) Samsung 42 Inch TV
Case NZXT
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Corsair K55 RGB
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores never benchmarked
here we go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have 11 packs of these rj45 boots i have no use for them so would rather give to someone who will
each pack has 100 ct all are white in color

heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/118307/to

Attachments

• 20210401_180355.jpg
    20210401_180355.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • 20210401_180404.jpg
    20210401_180404.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Heatware
10 0 0
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Yeah, I've got a few things and I'll get pictures once I've got time. Consider this my placeholder as per the rules - one post for all items. Let's see how many folk skip that part...

-------------------
Note - anything that appears here has zero support from me. It's free - you're only paying postage, or insurance etc; whatever is discussed in PM. This ships from Scotland, UK. There may be thistles, tattered kilts, or empty beer cans inside the package. Don't blame me. If you open the package and I'm inside, you either live in Canada and I'm emigrating to my new homeland, or I got really drunk. Either way, that'd be cool, no? Eh?
-------------------

ITEM #1 =GONE TO A WCG'er
Ryzen 1700X with Wraith cooler.
The Ryzen is used but never overclocked. Cooler came with my current 3700X and was never used - still has thermal paste on base.
Comes in my 3700X box - so don't get excited. It's a 1700X.
Ship to anywhere really but you're paying delivery and you may need to pay tax. I'll declare it as gift (as it is) if that helps with customs fee.

This is for WCG/Folding members of TPU only. Don't be offended if refused.

Attachments

• Ryzen pic 1.jpg
    Ryzen pic 1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 567
  • Ryzen pic 2.jpg
    Ryzen pic 2.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
Heatware
444 0 0
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
Well, I better get my place in line here. I'll be editing this regularly to add and subtract items.

Heatware
31 0 0
System Name Barb's Domain
Processor i9 10850k 5.1GHz all cores
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool Assassin III
Memory 2*16gig Corsair LPX DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 FE
Storage 500gb Samsung 980 Pro M2 SSD, 500GB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2TB Seagate Hybrid SSHD
Display(s) Dell - S3222DGM 32" 2k Curved/ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K (ran at 2k), Sanyo 75" 4k TV
Case SilverStone Fortress FT04
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion II speakers, Corsair - HS70 PRO headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x (2021)
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech Orion Spectrum G910
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/34962882
SPOKEN FOR, SHIPMENT PENDING

I have a retro gaming computer consisting of-
CPU- AMD X4 940
Heatsink- Zalman 9500
MB- AsRock 780 SLI MB
RAM- 4 GB DDR2 800 (I think, would need to check)
GPU- GTX 280 SLI (one GTX 285 flashed to 280 BIOs, one GTX 280)
PSU- CM Silent ProM 1000 watt
Soundcard- ASUS Xonar DG
Case- Lian Li V1000 plus B
HD- recipient would need to provide their own HD or SSD, I think I have a working XP key that I will include if possible

I got the system from another forum member to donate for a prize for a TPU WCG team give away that never happened, so it can go to this event/occasion. @neatfeatguy

3D7433ED-F411-44F0-BC48-A1DE9A32BE1C.jpeg

This is a all or nothing deal. I'm not giving away the video cards by themselves.

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut

2. Software (verifiable genuine copies and legal activation codes)
3. Games (verifiable genuine copies and legal activation codes)

Can this include headphones? I may have some spare headphones/headsets from a few years ago when I was big into the hobby.

Heatware
146 0 0
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
Can this include headphones? I may have some spare headphones/headsets from a few years ago when I was big into the hobby.
Yes, they could be included. I will ask that these types of questions be asked through PM so we can keep this thread super clean.

Heatware
7 0 0
System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I have a retro gaming computer consisting of-
CPU- AMD X4 940
Heatsink- Zalman 9500
MB- AsRock 780 SLI MB
RAM- 4 GB DDR2 800 (I think, would need to check)
GPU- GTX 285 SLI (one GTX 280 flashed to 285 BIOs, one GTX 285)
PSU- CM Silent ProM 1000 watt
Soundcard- ASUS Xonar DG
Case- Lian Li V1000 plus B
HD- recipient would need to provide their own HD or SSD, I think I have a working XP key that I will include if possible

I got the system from another forum member to donate for a prize for a TPU WCG team give away that never happened, so it can go to this event/occasion. @neatfeatguy

View attachment 193613

I scrolled down and saw the picture and was like - wow! I had that same MB. Awesome board....and that same Zalman 9500A....and a BFG GTX 285 like the one in the picture......wait a minute....
Then I read your post.

I did want to correct one bit of information above, the GTX 285 is running on a GTX 280 BIOS. The GTX 280 is running on a 280 BIOS. Click the spoiler button if you want more info on why the GTX 285 was flashed with a 280 BIOS.

I had 2 GTX 280s I used in SLI. The fan crapped out on one of them so I sent it into BFG for a RMA. Just after I sent it in, BFG announced they were closing doors and they would try to honor any active RMA. I was sent back a GTX 285. I was kind of disheartened that I couldn't run SLI setup anymore, but I figure a card with a slight performance boost over a 280 would be okay and I could live with using 1 GTX 285.

I popped in the GTX 285, installed the latest driver and I was getting constant crashes to desktop in games and getting nvidia driver failures. I go back and try the past half dozen drivers with the card. I got all the same results - crashes.
I started to tinker with the voltage, increased it some - still getting crashes.
I dropped clocks - still getting crashes.
I dropped clocks further - still getting crashes.
I kept clocks down and increased voltage - still crashes.
All the tinkering I did I couldn't get the GPU to run stable.

BFG is closing down so I can't send it back to them. I was now stuck with a crummy GPU. At least I still had a good GTX 280 I could game on.

It bugged me that the card was defective. I was curious if a 280 BIOS on the 285 would work. I figured if it didn't work, big whoop, the card wasn't stable anyway and was just an expensive paperweight at this point...I had nothing to lose.
I pulled the 285 BIOS and backed it up.
I pulled the 280 BIOS off my working card.
I flashed the 280 BIOS on the 285 and she worked!
The 285 successfully ran as a GTX 280. I ran each card individually through 3DMark Vantage (the awesome DX10 version that was out at the time) and both cards had a similar performance. I then put the cards in and connected the SLI bridge, turned on the SLI detector software that I think was built into the Nvidia control panel (I may be remembering wrong, but I thought it was through the Nvidia Control Panel) and the software confirmed the cards were running in SLI. I ran the 280 and flashed 285 in SLI for a good 2 years.

System Name ---
Processor FX 8350 @ 4.00 Ghz with 1.28v
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FX-UD3 v4.0, Hacked Bios F4.x
Cooling Silenx 4 pipe Tower cooler + 2 x Cougar 120mm fan, 3 x 120mm, 1 x 200 mm Red LED fan
Memory Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866 16GB + Patriot Memory DDR3 1866 16GB
Video Card(s) Asus R9 290 OC @ GPU - 1050, MEM - 1300
Storage Inland 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD for OS, WDC Black - 2TB + 1TB Storage, Inland 480GB SSD - Games
Display(s) 3 x 1080P LCDs - Acer 25" + Acer 23" + HP 23"
Case AeroCool XPredator X3
Audio Device(s) Built-in Realtek
Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Modular
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Subscribed. I have to go through my closet, pull out, take pics and post. Will do in the next few days.

Heatware
146 0 0
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
I'm still looking for someone who is good at creating spreadsheets with google docs to create one for PIF inventory. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out. Thanks!

Heatware
146 0 0
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
Edited the OP to allow smartphones, audio/video equipment and smartphones.

Spreadsheet will be up over the next couple of days for everyone to add their items to.

Here's my free shit. Everything in working condition unless stated otherwise:

Gigabyte Z79xUD5H motherboard. Was working when pulled from my brother in law's system. Just no promises. GONE. Shipping this week.
1TB Samsung Momentus hard drive. Pulled from an Acer? laptop couple years ago.
Tenda AC1200 Router
Withing's Hybrid multisport smartwatch w/extra band
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare for PS4. Brand new
Oneplus 3 smartphone
Oneplus 8 Graphite case- brand new
Samsung Galaxy Note+ case- brand new
2 120mm Cooler Master fans
More to come....

Attachments

• image_67213569.JPG
    image_67213569.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Heatware
146 0 0
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
Bump to keep paying it forward!

Heatware
16 0 0
System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
~~~~Given Away~~~~

IMG-5238.jpgIMG-5239.jpg

it either came with the console, or the lite switch i got for my daughter, (im not sure which it goes to, so be aware if your system can run it or not)
im ignorant about modern Nintendo tech/games , so i dont know if its a CD type disc in the box, or a cartridge, or what. its still sealed
ill pay shipping to continental US only, i accept no responsibility for support/returns, proof of purchase, etc.

Last edited:
Heatware
146 0 0
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
Bump for update to terms and conditions.

Heatware
8 0 0
System Name Gamer
Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard AsRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/AX
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D
Case Phanteks Eclipse P200A D-RGB
Power Supply 800w CM
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Great idea, glad to see it back! Bumping and reserving my post to add items when I get the chance.

Bring that old school TPU spirit back! :toast:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Heatware
29 0 0
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I actually sold my spare GPU’s and gave most of the rest of the parts away. I’ll have to dig through the one corner of the garage and one closet I haven’t “cleaned” out (code for trash) and see if I have more computer equipment.

I’ll use this as my placeholder.

Heatware
16 0 0
System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
~~Given away~~

to give as many members a chance as possible, i wont choose a home for anything for a few days

i have some good components from my daughters retired PC.
everything works fine, & was running until 1PM today, when i swapped out these parts for the new parts.

Xeon E3-1231V3 4C 8T ~ NO IGPU as far as i recall, but a solid gaming chip
2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 & 2x 4GB corsair vengeance DDR3~ these 4 sticks, though not matching work together fine for 7'ish years
Asrock H97 Pro4M (Matx)~ supports some limited OC options in both CPU & RAM overall a good board
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 with 2 92mm fans.

all of this stuff comes as is , as you see it in the pics, with no further supporting hardware or fasteners.
however, i have been building & working in electronics for decades, just ask if you think you might need something, i likely have it around.
if shipping cost is an issue, please dont be dissuaded, my goal is that these components go to a user, who will put them to use, we'll find a way
continental US only, i offer no post transaction support , but will help if needed if i can

IMG-5268.jpg

Last edited:
Heatware
162 1 0
to give as many members a chance as possible, i wont choose a home for anything for a few days

i have some good components from my daughters retired PC.
everything works fine, & was running until 1PM today, when i swapped out these parts for the new parts.

Xeon E3-1231V3 4C 8T ~ NO IGPU as far as i recall, but a solid gaming chip
2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 & 2x 4GB corsair vengeance DDR3~ these 4 sticks, though not matching work together fine for 7'ish years
Asrock H97 Pro4M (Matx)~ supports some limited OC options in both CPU & RAM overall a good board
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 with 2 92mm fans.

all of this stuff comes as is , as you see it in the pics, with no further supporting hardware or fasteners.
however, i have been building & working in electronics for decades, just ask if you think you might need something, i likely have it around.
if shipping cost is an issue, please dont be dissuaded, my goal is that these components go to a user, who will put them to use, we'll find a way
continental US only, i offer no post transaction support , but will help if needed if i can

View attachment 194889
I am interested in this stuffs, Im just starting to build a media server.
Anyway nice initiative, and thanks to all that are generously helping

Heatware
16 0 0
Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heatware
42 0 0
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
@jboydgolfer I have some interest in that board and CPU/cooler combo for a build I'm doing for my nephew should you have no other takers.