• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[PC Gamer]Far Cry 2 gets 94%...

Kwod

System Name Crysis 3
Processor i3570+CM 212
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77 V
Cooling Antec 1100+3 fans
Memory 2x8gig 1600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Saphire 7950 Vapour X
Storage Samsung 250g 840
Display(s) 26in LCD 1920x1200 8 bit+37in 1080p HDTV
Case Antec 1100
Audio Device(s) Xonar DG+Z5500D
Power Supply Antec 650 Hi current
Software W7 64

Pixelated

Far Cry 2 94% = 100% Sellout. This game is a 65%-70% TOPS! I bought it and immediately had a case of buyers remorse. That's the last time I listen to a PC Gamer review. I mean how can you mention Far Cry 2 with the likes of HL2 and other masterpieces? Because that's what a 94 is. Either the reviewer only played a couple of hours of it, played a one hour demo or they just plain sold out.

There's a HUGE difference between a 70%-80% rating and a 94%. HUGE! :wtf:

J-Man

System Name Watercooled beast
Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 4.02GHz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage Formula X48
Cooling Swiftech Apogee GTZ, Black Ice GTX Xtreme 480, EK 250 Rev 2, EK 4870 X2, MCP655, 1/2" Tygon Tubing
Memory 4GB DDR2 OCZ @ 1066MHz 2.1V
Video Card(s) HIS ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 800 on core, 1000 on memory (overclocked in CCC)
Storage 500GB Maxtor Diamondmax 22 SATA II 32MB Cache
Display(s) Samsung 24" SM245B
Case SilverStone TJ07 black/windowed version
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty + Logitech Z-5500
Power Supply Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W Modular
Software Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Retail
I still need to install the hotfix for it yet.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!
Far Cry 2 94% = 100% Sellout. This game is a 65%-70% TOPS! I bought it and immediately had a case of buyers remorse. That's the last time I listen to a PC Gamer review. I mean how can you mention Far Cry 2 with the likes of HL2 and other masterpieces? Because that's what a 94 is. Either the reviewer only played a couple of hours of it, played a one hour demo or they just plain sold out.

Different people like different types of games. I haven't played FC2 yet, but I can tell ya it wouldn't take much for me to put it above HL2, which I would put around a 70, definitely imo the most overrated game of all time by a wide margin, although Ep2 was everything I thought the other one could be. My point is, just b/c a reviewer gives a higher score than you think the game was worthy of, doesn't mean it isn't deserving in somebody's mind. And actually, w/ the amount of piracy that goes on these days, I think reviewers have had a tendency to overrate games, if only in the hopes that people will buy instead of steal.

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz

I agree with you! A colleague and I were talking about how PC Gamer (as they had the exclusive) may have been inclined to give it a higher score because of it. I wouldn't say Far Cry 2 is as good as Half Life 2 because it's not. Even though it's massively open ended (and I like my freedom) the graphics are decent and enjoyable, I still find myself being bored. That's not good. I'm enjoying the game, but I honestly think they've overrated the game.

It's a polished game but the AI really needs improving, which will come in a patch I presume. However, I can't help but feel it's lacking character. Obviously I'm not going to give up on it yet as I've been waiting a long time for it and I see potential in the Dunia engine, just I'm slightly disappointed.

I'd give it a 78% - it's no Half Life 2 - that's for certain!

System Name 2nd AMD puppy
Processor FX-8350 vishera
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX2
Memory 16 Gb DDR3:8GB Kingston HyperX Beast + 8Gb G.Skill Sniper(by courtesy of tabascosauz &TPU)
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+;1450/2000 Mhz
Storage SSD :840 pro 128 Gb;Iridium pro 240Gb ; HDD 2xWD-1Tb
Display(s) Benq XL2730Z 144 Hz freesync
Case NZXT 820 PHANTOM
Audio Device(s) Audigy SE with Logitech Z-5500
Power Supply Riotoro Enigma G2 850W
Mouse Razer copperhead / Gamdias zeus (by courtesy of sneekypeet & TPU)
Keyboard MS Sidewinder x4
Software win10 64bit ltsc
Benchmark Scores irrelevant for me
the gameplay of fc2 is worse compared to fc1; the game isn't addictive like fc1

so for me was a deception.... i start to play dead space and i like it but this evening i'll try fallout3

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
I agree with you! A colleague and I were talking about how PC Gamer (as they had the exclusive) may have been inclined to give it a higher score because of it. I wouldn't say Far Cry 2 is as good as Half Life 2 because it's not. Even though it's massively open ended (and I like my freedom) the graphics are decent and enjoyable, I still find myself being bored. That's not good. I'm enjoying the game, but I honestly think they've overrated the game.

It's a polished game but the AI really needs improving, which will come in a patch I presume. However, I can't help but feel it's lacking character. Obviously I'm not going to give up on it yet as I've been waiting a long time for it and I see potential in the Dunia engine, just I'm slightly disappointed.

I'd give it a 78% - it's no Half Life 2 - that's for certain!
Personally, I think Far Cry sets the bar on how not to do open ended play. It just feels like a game that was intended to be on tracks but they decided to lay a few rails next to the main line. I think the game is lacking a few things:
-A coherant, believable, and memorable plot.
-A better way to get around quick.
-Screw this "malaria" BS--it adds nothing "fun" to the game; it represents a chore and gamers don't like chores.
-Weapons need to be distinguishable from one another just by handling characteristics. They also need to be upgradable.
-More vehicle choices with far more variety in physics.
-Slow the dialogues down. All the voice over actors talked like they were being chased by a lion.
-"Buddies" is a good idea in theory but just like "malaria," does more to annoy than add to the game play.

What they really did was take a 4-6 hour game and stretch it to fill 20+ hours (mostly in a constant state of deja vu).

GUN maybe wasn't as fluid of a game but it was far better (good enough to want to play it twice). GUN consistently got about an 80% rating. Far Cry 2, therefore, is probably in the 50-70% range.

Seriously, it looks like only GameSpy wasn't on the take:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2#Reception

Last edited:

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz
Well said!

I must admit, the buddies thing pisses me off. I find myself loading my previous save if I die instead of allowing my buddy to come and save me. 78% was my initial impression, I may change my mind depending how I get on with the game. I haven't played it properly, haven't had time. May restart it tonight to show my girlfriend everything from the beginning.

System Name KILLER
Processor Intel Core i7 4790K
Motherboard MSI Z87 G45 Gaming
Cooling Water Cooling
Memory 2x8GB Gskill 2400mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 980
Storage SSD Samsung 500GB
Display(s) 24" Asus 144hz
Case Cooler Master HAF
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Platinum
Power Supply Antec 1200 Watt Modular
Software Windows 10 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Vantage 51342
94% are these guys on crack....I wouldnt give it a 60%....To much time spent going back and forth just to kill a handfull of guys...played it twice for about 2 hours both times and bored me to death...All ready uninstalled!!

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
Personally, I think Far Cry sets the bar on how not to do open ended play. It just feels like a game that was intended to be on tracks but they decided to lay a few rails next to the main line. .....

Seriously, it looks like only GameSpy wasn't on the take:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2#Reception

lol... i like when u used the word "chore". This whole game is a chore. I think Doom II was less repetitive.

Its like they spent 99.9% of their time on the engine and forgot that they were making a game.

"oh crap, boss, we only have 5 missions."
"quick, Johny, delete the fast-travel and make all the enemies respawn 150ft from the player in every direction... Mark, make those 5 missions into 40."

@ kwod: Crysis warhead butchers this game in terms of gameplay. At least warhead is interesting and you have cool weapons and powerups; and you fight aliens and koreans. Here you do the SAME THING over and over again, the game is easy even on the level, you just die from the tediousness. I gave this game a chance and played it for about 8 hrs over the course of a week and a half.

Pixelated

Different people like different types of games. I haven't played FC2 yet, but I can tell ya it wouldn't take much for me to put it above HL2, which I would put around a 70, definitely imo the most overrated game of all time by a wide margin, although Ep2 was everything I thought the other one could be. My point is, just b/c a reviewer gives a higher score than you think the game was worthy of, doesn't mean it isn't deserving in somebody's mind. And actually, w/ the amount of piracy that goes on these days, I think reviewers have had a tendency to overrate games, if only in the hopes that people will buy instead of steal.

I understand that there are certain likes and dislikes and opinions always factor into what types of games people will like. PC Gamer and other mags are supposed to be objective and review and rate games based on some preconceived notions of what a good, fun and quality game is. Replay factor is important, characters, storyline and graphics and sounds. Far Cry 2 has decent graphics and that's about it. After playing for 4-6 hours it's a bore and none of the missions make sense. It's a total repeat of the same things, over and over and over. I mean just because a reviewer doesn't like say for instance RPG's, doesn't mean he's going to give the game they're reviewing a low score, right?

Half Life 2 maybe wasn't your cup of tea but it had an engrossing story, superb graphics, top notch voice acting, great AI, memorable characters and very friendly modding capabilities. Perhaps most importantly to me was that it was polished. Also that was 2004. No doubt if a linear game like HL2 was released today it wouldn't get such high praise.

To say that game magazines overrate games because of piracy is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! If anyone knows that PC games will sell if they're good it's PC game fans. I really can't believe you would say that. What it really comes down to is money. PC Gamer and the like are afraid that if they gave Far Cry 2 a 6/10 Ubisoft would throw a fit and cut them off from getting advanced copies of their games to review. When most game publications are online now losing any amount of paid subscriptions is not good. Behind EA Ubisoft is the second largest video game publisher. Look what happened to 1Up.com when they gave an honest review of Assassins Creed. Ubisoft cut them off because they wouldn't lie to their readers or at least embelish the truth. Actually Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2 have a lot of similarities, they're both extremely repetitive and boring after an hour or two.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
I understand that there are certain likes and dislikes and opinions always factor into what types of games people will like. PC Gamer and other mags are supposed to be objective and review and rate games based on some preconceived notions of what a good, fun and quality game is. Replay factor is important, characters, storyline and graphics and sounds. Far Cry 2 has decent graphics and that's about it. After playing for 4-6 hours it's a bore and none of the missions make sense. It's a total repeat of the same things, over and over and over. I mean just because a reviewer doesn't like say for instance RPG's, doesn't mean he's going to give the game they're reviewing a low score, right?

Half Life 2 maybe wasn't your cup of tea but it had an engrossing story, superb graphics, top notch voice acting, great AI, memorable characters and very friendly modding capabilities. Perhaps most importantly to me was that it was polished. Also that was 2004. No doubt if a linear game like HL2 was released today it wouldn't get such high praise.

To say that game magazines overrate games because of piracy is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! If anyone knows that PC games will sell if they're good it's PC game fans. I really can't believe you would say that. What it really comes down to is money. PC Gamer and the like are afraid that if they gave Far Cry 2 a 6/10 Ubisoft would throw a fit and cut them off from getting advanced copies of their games to review. When most game publications are online now losing any amount of paid subscriptions is not good. Behind EA Ubisoft is the second largest video game publisher. Look what happened to 1Up.com when they gave an honest review of Assassins Creed. Ubisoft cut them off because they wouldn't lie to their readers or at least embelish the truth. Actually Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2 have a lot of similarities, they're both extremely repetitive and boring after an hour or two.

After playing the game now I agree it's not worth 94%, doesn't change the fact that somebody might think it was.

HL2 was indeed very polished and modifiable, definitely it's most redeeming qualities imo. I never really enjoyed them that much until Ep. 2, but that's just me.

Why do you think it is so important to developers to get good reviews? It was important before piracy, but it is even more important now that if a game is getting bad reviews, people are more likely to simply steal it. The reviewers themselves may not factor that in directly, but I assure you it plays some part in the pressure they get from developers.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Heh, I find myself getting the games that have poor reviews just so I can laugh at the reviewers (e.g. C.O.P.S. 2170). I can't say I ever purchased anything based on a review.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
After playing the game now I agree it's not worth 94%, doesn't change the fact that somebody might think it was.

HL2 was indeed very polished and modifiable, definitely it's most redeeming qualities imo. I never really enjoyed them that much until Ep. 2, but that's just me.

Why do you think it is so important to developers to get good reviews? It was important before piracy, but it is even more important now that if a game is getting bad reviews, people are more likely to simply steal it. The reviewers themselves may not factor that in directly, but I assure you it plays some part in the pressure they get from developers.

right... but now that i dont trust the reviews for ubisoft games, im inclined to steal a bunch of their games just because i feel ripped off and that they owe my my $50. Another reason people don't buy games is because they cant trust the reviews, and dont wanna pay for a game that they dont know. In fact, after paying for this game, i pretty much will never pay for another ubisoft game again, regardless of reviews.

On the other hand, i will gladly pay for games from bethesda, rockstar, or valve... Just because ive never bought one of their games and thought "damn, i would pay money not to have to play this." As far as i'm concerned PC gamer reviews have lost all credibility.

System Name Desktop
Processor 7800 x3d
Motherboard Giga b650i aorus ultra
Cooling pk-3 | conductonaut | AC LF II 280
Memory 64g Gskill X5 ddr 6000 cl30
Video Card(s) 7900 xt
Storage 2Tb Inland Premium
Display(s) Armada 27 1440p 165 + 25 1080p 240hz
Case Tt Black Armor : Phantek Evolv shift xt
Audio Device(s) Ae-7
Power Supply Aresgame 850 sff
Mouse Razer Viper ulti
Keyboard Saitek Eclipse I, II, & III
Benchmark Scores assd 6600|x5675 Cne11.5 -1102|Timespy 24000 | TS Extreme gpu 1 - 87 fps
I enjoy playing far cry 2 more than playing half life 2. but definitely not more than css

Sc1mitar

System Name LANBOX
Processor Core2Quad Q6600 G0 + Zalman CNPS7500 Blue LED
Motherboard Asus P5K-VM mATX
Cooling 2x 120mm, 2x80mm Coolermaster Blue LED
Memory 4GB OCZ DDR2-800 Platinum
Video Card(s) VisionTek HD4870 512mb GDDR5
Storage Maxtor 500GB+1TB Samsung External
Display(s) Acer x223w
Case Cooler Master Centurion 540 mATX
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
Power Supply Ultra Modular 600W
It is definatly not HL2. Half Life 2 was fckin amazing. FC2 is above average.

Far Cry 2 SP is all right. They have fast travel its called the bus. The multiplayer feels like it was made by a retarded clam. I mean no Search and Destroy? That basicly removes all chance for a competitive scene...

It needs some patch lovin, and some weapon customization.

The engine is incredible though, a modder could do ALOT w/ it...

O well, time 2 wait for World at War and hope it doesnt fucking suck balls.

and BTW, the whole crysis series is such epic fail, its worse than FC2. I mean, crysis wars is like a bad copy of liek 2142 or something. Plus anything less than a cray supercomputer doesnt run it well.

just my oppinion...

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
Gears of War 2

ChromeDome

System Name Super Budget Gamer Thing lol
Processor AMD 5600+ Windsor @3.0ghz
Motherboard ASUS M3N78-VM AM2/AM2+ Micro ATX
Cooling Thermaltake TR2-R1 Ultra Silence CPU heatsink+fan / 3 exhaust case fans
Memory 3 Gigs Kingston DDR2@800mhz
Video Card(s) PNY 8800GT 512mb OC'd 710/1740/950 - 178.24
Storage 2X 320 gig Seagate Barracuda's @7200rpm - SATA
Display(s) 22in Dell LCD 1680X1050 / 21.6in AOC LCD / Hauppauge TV Tuner
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts EA500D 500w
Software Vista, bby <3
Benchmark Scores yay it works! =]
for me this game is an 80%. which is pretty good

although i could understand if someone thought 75%

System Name Addison Clark
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x3D delid
Motherboard Asus X670E Hero
Cooling Custom Bykski loop CPU, GPU, 2x 360 rads, and 1x 280 rad with Arctic P12 and P14 ARGB fans
Memory G.Skill DDR5-6000 64GB CL30
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master
Storage Kingston Fury 2TB and 4TB NVME
Display(s) Samsung 57"
Case Lian Li O11 mini
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000w SFX-L
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platnium
Software Win 11 Pro
I'm to busy playing Dead Space in the early mornings and Grid at night. I might pickup Far Cry 2 but not at all that interested in it right now since I have Dead Space.

Man... I give Far Cry 2 a 7/10. I haven't even finished it. But... I can honestly say now... that I had more fun with Crysis believe it or not. But.. doesn't mean you shouldn't pick up FC2, its worth owning IMO.

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
if i had to rank farcry 2 it would be about 33%

pro - it looks nice, like the jams in the guns and the dizy head if you sprint too long

cons - takes forever to get anywhere, no plot, always go here kill this guy, that flashy green dot you found one wow a whole ONE DIAMOND!!!! big whoop.

I just can't get into it.

W

wolf2009

This game is definitely not 94/100 .

This game is nothing like what they showed in pre-launch videos where they showed, you scout the village, shoot one enemy. Then others come to pick his body, and you shoot them too. Here they can shoot you in the head with AK's from that far away . Terrible

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Yeah they definitely got our hopes up too much w/ all that living breathing world crap. Other than the looks, the game feels very artificial, which wouldn't be such a big deal if it were linear. But openness and repetitiveness is a very very bad combination. I think the analogy w/ Assassin's Creed is pretty good. Great graphics, nice ambition, but both games suffer dramatically from trying to be much more than they are. I'm still gonna see if I can toil through the game for some kind of pay-off, but I'm not too optimistic......

iamollie

Processor E6850 @ Stock
Motherboard gigabyte p35c-dS3R
Memory 3Gb 800mhz Patriot
Video Card(s) 8800gt
Storage 320gb RAID 0
i couldnt believe how little he could sprint! its like 50 metres tops. plus the vehicles are shit to drive and in terms of graphics its a step down from crysis.

to top it all off its got fuck all to do with the first one- a shameless swipe at fans of the original

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
i couldnt believe how little he could sprint! its like 50 metres tops. plus the vehicles are shit to drive and in terms of graphics its a step down from crysis.

to top it all off its got fuck all to do with the first one- a shameless swipe at fans of the original

the more you sprint the further you can go