• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[PG] Thermalright Silver Arrow Reviewed - Exclusive

AFQ

Final Words:

Thermalright has won its place again – the top mark. It’s the best Air Cooler in the world right now. Thermalright has been paid off for all their hard work and latest technologies. Silver Arrow is a gem for any hardcore overclocker.

It will mount onto any socket that gives another plus point to it. It is definitely is capable of dealing with a hot and sweaty processor. Even though it’s pretty heavy but Thermalright’s new mounting mechanism will handle it alright without causing any damage to motherboard.

It is shipped with two 140mm fans, which did their job pretty well. This might be the only cooler in the world which is shipped with two 140mm fans. Even with dual fans mounted, this cooler is almost silent.

With no retail price officially announced as yet, I was told by Thermalright that it’s going to retail around 90USD. That’s a lot for a CPU Cooler but for a cooler like Silver Arrow, price is totally justified. Two fans, a high class thermal compound, a lot of cooling performance and top notch production quality price tag is obviously justified.

I can certainly recommend the Thermalright Silver Arrow for any hardcore overclocking enthusiast. This is obviously the cooler you’ll enjoy a lot.

- Pros:
• Best cooling performance
• 140mm included fans
• Top notch build quality
• Low noise
• Great mounting mechanism
• Included high end Thermal paste
• 3 Fan capable design
• Multi-platform support

- Cons:
• Price
• Size

Check out the full review here!

System Name Dust Collector
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Motherboard Asus B550I Aorus Pro WiFi AX
Cooling Alpenfohn Black Ridge V2 w/ Noctua NF-A9x14
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz/CL16
Video Card(s) Power Color Red Dragon RX 5700 XT
Storage Samsung EVO+ 500GB NVMe
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case Dan Case A4
Power Supply Corsair SF600 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Logitech G613
Glad to see Thermalright on the top again, as they should be. It's nice to know that they managed to trump the current king (D14) with a (slightly) smaller cooler. Is it me... or do the fans look sort of like Noctua fans? Anyway, this thread belongs in the Overclocking & Cooling section.