• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Phase One

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
In Win H-TowerASUS Z270 Maximus IX ExtremeASUS GeForce GTX1080 Ti Poseidon Intel Core i7 7700kCorsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 3000mhzCorsair AX1200iCorsair HD120 fans + RGB controller2x Samsung 960 Pro 512GB m.2 CableMod Custom GPU cables + own custom made cables

Mods:
Custom RAM aluminium cover plateCustom PSU aluminium shroudCustom GPU aluminium backplateCustom motherboard aluminium coverplateModded top of chassis to fit in 40mm radiatorCut and bent custom length chromed plated copper tubing for water coolingCreated own custom PSU cables

The project is called Phase One, which is a mod project feature one of the most extreme PC enclosures in the world, the H-Tower from In Win, and some of the best enthusiast PC parts from ASUS, Corsair and Samsung for storage. The goal of this project is to build an insane gaming/workstation beast that could tackle any task that I throw at it with ease and still have some muscle to spare. Phase One is a declaration of what a water cooled rig looks like with the inclusion of several custom made aluminium panels to spice things up. Although these panels are attached to the chassis and various PC parts, I do not consider this project a full on mod but I rather see this as a clean watercooled PC build.Now that the first phase of this project has been completed, I will rebuild this PC into a true mod project which will include all of the existing custom aluminium panels plus lots of mods to the existing outside panels and more. I plan to cut a design in to the 4mm thick aluminium panels that cover all 4 sides of the H-Tower enclosure, create a truly unique custom watercooling loop, paint several parts from red to gold, and hopefully many others too. Once this next phase of the mod project begins, I shall name the project "Phase Two" hahaha ;)Modding such an extreme enclosure such as the H-Tower definitely has it's drawbacks. Yes the chassis is already balls off the wall, batshit crazy awesome as it is... And this fact certainly makes my job much harder as I just don't want to add more crazy just because I can. I wish to find a balance with my mod design for this enclosure which will compliment the overall design and not just make a mess of things. I want my design to reinforce the design features that In Win have created with the H-Tower while maintaining my design style that I have kept throughout almost of my previous projects. There will be so many challenges with Phase Two considering the extreme nature of the enclosure and it's moving parts but I can tackle this project with a good 4 years of PC case modding experience, and the help of the community!

System Name Project Isis
Processor Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz @1.4v
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-v
Cooling Cooler master Nepton 280L
Memory 2*4Gig Adata XPG 2400Mhz running at 2200Mhz 10-11-11 1.65v
Video Card(s) Galax GTX 1060 6Gb Boost clock: 2102mhz Memory: 3004+450mhz
Storage 1x Seagate 3TB, 1x Samsung 1TB, Crucial MX300 250gig ssd
Display(s) Alienware AW2518HF 240Hz and Samsung BX2450
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) Basic sound card
Power Supply Cooler Master GX750
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma with Razer Gigantus mouse pad
Keyboard Gigabyte Osmium Cherry MX red
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Nah, I play games instead
I'm not sure if the colour of the LEDs are coloured to match the copper ROG colour, maybe iI'm just blind, but if not, give it a try and post another pic. Otherwise, absolutely flawless build.

I'm not sure if the colour of the LEDs are coloured to match the copper ROG colour, maybe iI'm just blind, but if not, give it a try and post another pic. Otherwise, absolutely flawless build.

Hey and thank you for the comment.

The colour is supposed to be a strong orange colour which is part of a Swedish PC industry website. This website had a booth at DreamHack Summer 2017 where this PC was on display, so I would thank them by basing my colour theme from their website colours :)

System Name Project Isis
Processor Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz @1.4v
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-v
Cooling Cooler master Nepton 280L
Memory 2*4Gig Adata XPG 2400Mhz running at 2200Mhz 10-11-11 1.65v
Video Card(s) Galax GTX 1060 6Gb Boost clock: 2102mhz Memory: 3004+450mhz
Storage 1x Seagate 3TB, 1x Samsung 1TB, Crucial MX300 250gig ssd
Display(s) Alienware AW2518HF 240Hz and Samsung BX2450
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) Basic sound card
Power Supply Cooler Master GX750
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma with Razer Gigantus mouse pad
Keyboard Gigabyte Osmium Cherry MX red
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Nah, I play games instead
I see, and a wise decision to do so. Build is absolutely amazing. Can see the true craftsmanship in the project

System Name Workstation
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard Msi B550-A pro
Cooling Artic Cooling 360mm
Memory 64 GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Amd Radeon pro w5500
Storage WD 850X 2 TB m2 + Seagate Exos 4 tb + WD 2tb Gold
Display(s) Aoc 32" qhd
Case Lian Li 011 DX
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamics DT 770 pro + Logitech Z 623
Power Supply CM V1300
Mouse Razer Basilisk