• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Phoenixminer not paying me on Shakepay

AXENTQC

I normally use NICEHASH QUICKMINER to mine with my gaming PC while I'm away from home and it has been serving me well so far. However, (please confirm) I read in a couple articles on the net (I don't remember where) that you can get paid directly in ETH using PHOENIXMINER while QUICKMINER only pays in BTC. So I have been testing PHOENIXMINER for about 24 hours. The script seems to run fine, with information similar to what I get with DAGGERHASHIMOTO (using QUICKMINER) scrolling up in a Command prompt window.

The issue is that the ETH I mine doesn't seem to go in my SHAKEPAY wallet at all as the ETH balance hasn't change when I checked it just now. It has been 24hish. Why do you think is that? Here's the script. I had to replace the address for obvious reasons. In the PHOENIXMINER script I replaced the provided SHAKEPAY ETH address with mine (found on my SHAKEPAY app). The only part I'm not sure is the rig name so I made one up. I used .myRover .

REM
REM Example bat file for starting PhoenixMiner.exe to mine ETH
REM

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

REM IMPORTANT: Replace the ETH address with your own ETH wallet address in the -wal option (Rig001 is the name of the rig)
REM PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal 0x0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.Rig001
"C:\Program Files\PhoenixMiner_6.2c_Windows\PhoenixMiner.exe" -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal 0x3XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.myRover
pause

nVIDIA RTX-2070 Super
WINDOWS 10

Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
you are mining to ethermine.org. I don't know why you think this is going to a "shakepay wallet," unless that is your wallet you are mining to of course. Login using your public address at ethermine.org to see your status. It will not withdraw until a threshold, and it is quite high due to ethereum fees.

Last edited:

AXENTQC

Yes I'm quite new to mining and thus my knowledge needs brushing.

From my little research (let me know if anything is wrong in this list):
1- ethermine.org is the pool I picked and the batch file included in my OP is properly showing it
2- -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 are my 2 pools coordinates
3-"Cryptocurrency mining pools are groups of miners who share their computational resources." and not where the end user money goes to.
4- -wal 0x3XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.myRover represent my Shakepay wallet address + my rig name. EDIT: the actual location where I want the money to go.
5- I don't seem to have any way to log in to ethermine.org - I can't find my public address (I presume it can't be my home IP address) and ethermine.org doesn't seem to have a login portal.

AXENTQC

I open Shakepay, I select Add Funds, the I pick Ethereum and I get the address from there. I put it (copy / paste) in the batch file as this: "C:\Program Files\PhoenixMiner_6.2c_Windows\PhoenixMiner.exe" -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal 0x3827cac7430fe1dcac70789fcdcXXXXXXXXXXX.myRover Is this script line valid to receive ETH in my Shakepay wallet?

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
I presume it can't be my home IP address
It would be your public wallet address. You may need to validate your ip to change settings.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X