• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

photo editing/music editing person required for good cause

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3A
Cooling Noctua
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G-Skill
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Display(s) Sony Bravia 37" 1080p
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
ok people the story starts, i have a son who is 4 months old and has a major heart deffect, he had minor surgery as a newborn and requires at least 2 further MAJOR operations when hes 6-18 months and again when he is 3-5 years old hopefully this is all he will need to correct what is wrong with him though thats not for certain. i have a lot of digital photos of him taken from when he was newborn until now and would really like to cherrish these moments and have a keepsake if god forbid he wasnt here in 12 months. im looking for someone who can help me make a cd-slideshow with all his photos in order from when he was born until present day with chosen music tracks as a background.

basically im looking for someone whos willing to put the time in and help do this as i dont have the know-how to do it to do it myself to the degree of professionality i feel this deserves. i have all the photos and the music to go with etc and can direct (if you would like to call it that) and am calling on people here to help me make this happen.

In exchange for this i cannot give much but my utter gratitude and respect to someone who is willing to give their time up to help me with this. many thanks tpu members. Mullered07

Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane @ 2.8GHz (224x12.5, 1.425V)
Motherboard Gigabyte sumthin-or-another, it's got an nForce 430
Cooling Dual 120mm case fans front/rear, Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro, Zalman VF-900 on GPU
Memory 2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire X850XT @ 580/600
Storage WD 160 GB SATA hard drive.
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen, 5ms response time, 1440x900
Case Thermaltake Soprano (black with side window).
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24 bit (paired with X-530 speakers).
Power Supply ThermalTake 430W TR2
Software XP Home SP2, can't wait for Vista SP1.
You're going to think I'm crazy, but try Windows Movie Maker/ iMovie after the photos are edited.