• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Plantronics Audio 365 PC Stereo Headset Impressions

Bought a headset for £20 because speakers make to much noise for others anyway bought a Plantronics Audio 365 PC Stereo Headset.

• Stereo
  • noise cancelling mic
  • volume adjusting switch
  • mute/high/low mic switch
  • gold plated
  • not USB
Nice bass and clear voices, better the sound card better the quality went from my old pc to my current rig and got better sound as expected. Not bad mic; dosnt pic up any other sounds, has decent normal level volume can be loud if made to be.

You can just hear others talking feint sometimes i cant understand them tho seem muffled or the tv so are not bad for cheap a headset.

Comfy for any head size has leather ear things for comfort, dosnt get sweaty!:cool:

Overall decent headset for £20, tried crysis warhead, ac/cd black album, some Nas Rap, Highland Cathedral Bag Pipe song, some old school mega/sega cd bios music. Compared to my speakers it is okay speaker have more bass but overall the headset is better or the same.

Pics coming soon, dont really want to do a mic test rather embarrassing but can do if wanted.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
Those must be the high quality ones, i have these Plantronics Halo 3 headset, and i had to tape both side because the plastic cracked open. But once taped there good as new.

Theres a mic on it to but i dont use it.

its a good headset for the price i have used higher quality ones and i can defo tell the difference but i dont need ones like that plus i cant afford ones at £80

i saw a plantronics headset for the xbox 360 looked cool it was only a £10 but i heard you can get a cheap convertor for the jack for your 360 pad so i might try that first

plantronics are cheap but high quality, they make stuff for NASA and the sports commentators, i was surprised to see them in the UK after i heard about them