1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

please could you help me?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by penguin, May 6, 2007.

1. penguin New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi my name is Penguin I am a new member and i would like some advise on what is the best things to put in my computer if I deside to overclock it so please could you help me and give me some ideas?

thank you for reading this.:)

:toast: thank you to anyone who replyes to this.

2. ex_reven New Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to the forum
    Some friendly advice for getting good help:

- You need to give us your Specs (if you are unsure there are programs that can tell you this such as Everest that you can download)

- Use a better title in future (a vague title like "help me" will garnish less interest than "advice on hardware upgrade for overclocking")
    If you wish to change the title, inform a moderator (you can see who they are in the forum overview) and they will change it for you :)

- Give as much information as possible on your preferences. For example, do you prefer Intel or AMD? ATI or Nvidia? Do you have a price range you would like to stay within???

If you are unsure of any of the above points, the people here will only too gladly point you in the right direction :).
    Enjoy your stay :toast:

penguin says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    Penguin, click the link Overclocking is Easy! Get Results link in my sig, that will give you a better idea of how to get the information and help you need.

penguin says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU