1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

prepare to die horrible nuclear death

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by hat, Jun 15, 2009.

1. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
  2. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, fucking North Korea. Only America is responsible enough to have nukes. Please America, save us all, fight the war on terror for us.

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    Its amazing to think we still have so many nukes in this world. I found this:
    http://www.carloslabs.com/node/16
    Gives you a rough estimate of how much damage nukes can do. As if people dont already know this. Still long as there is greed and some thing to fight over there will always be wars. :shadedshu

lemonadesoda says thanks.
  4. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    So so so so true.

SO why can't other countries have nukes then? Seriously - why do americans get pissy when other countries start building them when they them selves have enough to destroy everything on the planet about 50 times over.

Your excuse is that you have them to defend your self, apply that logic to theirs and you will see that they have them to defend against you. ever seen yourself as the evil invading force?

5. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Just think, if some crazy asshole launches a fat one at N. Korea, you've just pissed off S. Korea, China, maybe Mongolia, Japan, and Russia (and of course, N. Korea...).

It only takes one missile to destroy all human life on this rock. All it takes is one fully loaded MIRV.

10 Year Member at TPU
  6. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    And my concern is that crazy asshole is going to be some power mad american pushing that big red button just to "see what would happen".

7. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Meh, it doesn't matter who pushes the button. If the magic death button gets pressed, it gets pressed... nothing we can do about it. My concern is that N. Korea just might do it. They're fucking crazy... they starve thier people to the point where they're dying in the streets just to build thier military.

10 Year Member at TPU
  8. Error 404

Error 404

Thanks Received:
    I doubt a single MIRV could wipe out human life accross the planet, but it could probably make a whole medium sized country uninhabitable for a long time.
    Australia is pretty safe, unless someone decides to launch nukes at us (looks pointedly at China).
    The 21st century sure is an interesting time to live in...

9. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Australia have had a nuclear detonation, a hostile one at that. Done by some Japanese terror group, same ones responsible for the Sarin gas attacks i think. I will try and find it.

EDIT: http://everything2.com/node/771617

Well kinda hear-say, not fully disproved or proven. Fantasy as well chucked in for good measure.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  10. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    America pressed it, twice. I'm glad you're concerned about North Korea doing it because they're fucking crazy. Takes one to know one I guess.

10 Year Member at TPU
  11. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    I am not concerned about it really if it happens wont know it happened will be dust. I say who cares if they have them hell many countries do. Really no one needs them I can't understand why one would need them. It's a quick way to end things once some fool does launch one or more. You can bet that the region in which was hit will launch what they have it is a shame :ohwell:

12. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    dropping a nuke period is bad and the U.S sat and dropped those 2 nukes in one day and the next day we went like, "Oh sh*t, didn't know thats what would happen" and after looking like idiots for a while the country just went like ok, we messed up, we won't use em again, maybe . . . . . Still dropping nukes is bad period which is why alot of countries aren't permitted to even test them

When your talking about "north korea" though, its not as straightforward because north korea is not a threat to china, the us, the uk, or the soviet union, who all have a nuclear arsenal but using nukes as we all know now through all the testing done which most countries are guilty of, does an enormous amount of damage to the enviroment, which is why everyone is guilty in the end, the uk, the soviet union, china and can't forget about the good ol usa.

and you won't be dust you will die a horrible radiation sickness filled death

13. peach1971

peach1971 New Member

Thanks Received:
    10 Year Member at TPU
  14. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    I think we tested our nukes in Australia, sorry about that guys!

15. MilkyWay

Thanks Received:
    nukes are stupid its like overkill woah we could kill you theoretically 203 tiles over

now they have those bombs powerful as an A-Bomb but not nuclear

being hypocritical is one thign but north korea seems stupid enuf to use them or to threaten
    its like japan are shitting itself because they know korea will want demands if they actually produce a weapon capable of hitting japan

nukes are stupid as soon as one place fires them the other fire them back wiping out everyone so no one wins but you cant not have them because if you do then one place might not disarm secretly and you will have nothing to fire back lol

16. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Pretty sure Japan has some kind of killer nano robots available to it. So don't worry about that.

17. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    Yes that's a shame any harm to people that are totally defenceless is a shame.:( I said dust because our weapons now are more powerful. Multiple warheads not just one single warhead in the end some one will have to be the winner. Which in turn means that no one wins as MilkyWay stated :shadedshu

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
  18. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Fatal and MilkyWay - what you are referring to is called M.A.D. Mutually Assured Destruction.

19. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Mutually Assured Destructionness?
    [​IMG]

Ignore those me/you things, first picture Google gave me :)

10 Year Member at TPU
  20. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    but i like your touch so much dan! :cry:

21. MilkyWay

Thanks Received:
    lol yeah thats what i was referring too MAD

fucking naval submarine base, oh yeah you english love storing powerful weapons up here in scotland :laugh:

faslane naval base with all those lovely nukes britian cant afford to keep or replace

22. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Thanks Received:
    Eh... they have to master the technology to mount nuclear warheads on missiles first; before we all go freaking out over destruction to the world.

10 Year Member at TPU
  23. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    maybe north korea just dosen't want to be forgotten, I mean, how many times have you thought, "I wanna go to north korea" :laugh::roll: I never have, maybe china or japan but never north korea.

maybe japan and china were makin fun of north korea one day . . . .

24. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Thanks Received:
    :roll:

10 Year Member at TPU
  25. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Besides the Aussie who posted here, I am yet to see someone from a country near enough N. Korea post here...:p

Japan's a most likely target because the US 7th Fleet is there. When things get too hot they'll most probably go here...