• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Presentation-Question - ati 5670 voltage

Juan9404

Hi BagZZlash and everybody, this is my first time here, I'm Juan David and I'm from colombia, please forgive me if i write something wrong, I'm learning english yet; I'm a crazy overclocker, it's a hobby and it results me fine in each overclock, the last days, I was looking for my vga, the sapphire radeon HD 5670 with 512 mb of ram ddr5, too fast and good one for only 90 dollars....

The Question is, i got an amazing oc to the memory of this vga, but only works with games launched in 2008 to back, 2009 to today games doesn't work, the pc crashes and I'm sure that the vga needs more voltage, and i saw your excelent program, congratulations by the way, it's a perfect program... well this is my overclock :

so I want to know how should i tune the bios with your program to allow this overclock? how much voltage should I turn up? and if there any other steps that i have to keep in mind i would be delighted with you to help me out, i really want to do this possible, and don't worry about the temp, i have a very good fan in front of the vga, I am not new on this. ;)