1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Problem with 720p & 1080p movies in Jet audio

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by razor2890, Nov 18, 2012.

Which is the Best Media Player

1. VLC

2. Jet Audio

3. Media Player Classic

4. GOM

0 vote(s)
  1. razor2890

Aug 2, 2012
    120 (0.08/day)
    Thanks Received:
    Hi guys....
    This may sound very silly but when ever I play a movie of 720p or 1080p resolution in JetAudio Cowon America it plays fine. But if i fast-forward the audio is fine but video lags a little and plays out fastly till it is in sync with audio.... This irritates me a lot...
    I thought it might be a cable problem(I used VGA) as VGA can not handle large data.. I switched over to HDMI but the problem still persisted...

Then i played it in different players and the movies worked fine with vlc , media player classic...but these players donot have the mouse-scroll fast-forward...even they have very low bass & equalizer options....

The sound of Cowon America Jet Audio is very good... I am addicted to it..So it sucks to me that i have to switch over to other players...

So anyone knows how to overcome this problem in Jet Audio... or Suggest a player which is similar to it...

Do not tell me to use WMP,GOM....
    If its a codec problem what codecs are available for jetaudio.
    PS: I have all the codecs installed for Jet Audio. i have CCCP installed. What should be its settings...I have disabled the internal audio/video decoders of jetAudio....So i think its not a codec problem....