1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Problems Motherboard GA-K8NSC-939 + ATI RADEON 9600 PRO GECUBE 256 DDR2

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by arapettic, Mar 5, 2006.

1. arapettic New Member

Thanks Received:
    Considered, good day, the other day k8nsc-939 buys to me to mother Gigabyte and I had the surprise to find me that everything worked Barbarian until I began to play with the pro evolution 5 when it would appear the party blocked the machine to me and tapeworm that to resetear it after several attempts I proved with another game (Call of Duty 2) and I happen to me the same.:mad: :mad: Then it went there when I began to worry and I entered to read in different forums, I tested several like removing drivers the FastWrite to deactivate the VPU Power, but such followed with problems I freez the machine, soon happened myself to lower to me to him of the bios in agp of 8x to pass it to 4x and or surprise walked well, was not blocked to me unless 256 ran with some pulls my plate is a 9600 GECUBE PRO ddr, That can be happening? motherboard with the plate is not compatible my ati, I proved with a 256 INNO3D geforce 6200 ddr of 64 bits and tapeworm no problem unless the games go slow by ej. 5 PRO EVO not it I cannot play however with the ATI if, if somebody can help me would :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

thank for Greetings.

MY MACHINE IS AMD ATHLON 64 3000+
    GA-K8NSC-939 BIOS F8
    DRIVERS NFORCE 3 5,11 - 6,2 ATI CATALYST
    MEMORY 768 DDR333 DISC 80 GB
    DVD RECORDING SONY SONY
    ATI RADEON PRO 9600 256 DDR2 GECUBE

10 Year Member at TPU