• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Project Crimson Titan 2.5 Custom WC for GTX Titan X SCs SLI

Processor Intel Core i9 13900KF
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero EVA Edition
Cooling Asus Ryujin II 360 EVA Edition
Memory 4x16GBs DDR5 6800MHz G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo Series
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo
Storage 2TB Samsung 980 Pro OS - 4TB Nextorage G Series Games - 8TBs WD Black Storage
Display(s) LG C2 OLED 42" 4K 120Hz HDR G-Sync enabled TV
Case Asus ROG Helios EVA Edition
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S910W - 7.1 Klipsch Dolby ATMOS Speaker Setup - Audeze Maxwell
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 1300W
Mouse Asus ROG Keris EVA Edition - Asus ROG Scabbard II EVA Edition
Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Scope EVA Edition
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey VR
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Ver 2.5 is up and running this time with SLI Titan X SCs :)

The water blocks should be arriving tomorrow, I'll update with more pics as soon as I put the cards under water, thank you guys for your comments! :lovetpu:

After a 48hr leak test, I finally decided to cross my fingers and try if everything would turn on, considering I had performed the equivalent of open heart surgery on my brand new cards :p

Everything worked as intended, I ran a preliminary bench with a little overvolting, the GPUs never even reached 50 degrees! I'm really satisfied with the results :rockout:

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4555272

These cards beg to be put under water, reaching almost 1500MHz on the core on my first try, I'll upload more results after I let the cards further stretch their legs, thank you everyone for your support! :toast:

ORIGINAL POST:

Hello guys, and welcome to this thread, here I intend to document the progress of putting my Titans underwater, but first, let me inform all of you that this is going to be my first custom water loop, so please bear with me.

I want to give special thanks to the54thvoid, without his help, this project would've never even started, he has been my mentor so far, and with his advice, (and yours if possible) I intend to build a robust custom water cooling system.

I would also like to kindly ask that if any of you have any questions, or suggestions, not to hesitate posting them in this thread, I'm open to all constructive criticism and help, TPU has in my opinion, one of the best hardware communities on the web, and I feel honored to have seen this website grow since to good old OCFAQ days.

Well, without further ado, let's start with some pics; first, these are the bad boys I intend to put underwater, dual EVGA GeForce GTX Titans SCs:

Today, I received the first parts in a long list of components that will be used to bring this project to life, I give you the nickel plated, full coverage EK Titan water blocks:

Here you can see a little more detail of the interior and the machined finish and nickel plating:

For thermal paste I was going to use Arctic Cooling's excellent MX-4, but I read in EK's website that they specifically recommend Gelid's GC-Extreme paste, after looking at the package and noticing TPU's recommended logo on it, I definitely decided to give it a try:

Well, I'll be receiving the second batch of parts this Saturday, and will continue updating this thread as more components come in and start the actual process of putting everything together.

Like I said, you're more than welcome to post your thoughts and suggestions, thank you guys and for creating such an awesome community, and once again, special thanks to the54thvoid for his awesome advice and putting up with my harassing :p you rock man :rockout: :respect: :pimp:

:lovetpu:

Last edited:
Storage 2TB Samsung 980 Pro OS - 4TB Nextorage G Series Games - 8TBs WD Black Storage
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S910W - 7.1 Klipsch Dolby ATMOS Speaker Setup - Audeze Maxwell
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I was at a seminar in Northern California for a week, but as soon as I came back a couple of packages were waiting for me:

Will upload more pics as I install the parts, hope you guys like it, and let me know if you have any suggestions :)

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
What radiator is that?

Another update, here's the installation for the water blocks:

GK110, ain't she a beauty? Actually I feel bad to remove the stock cooler...

All thermal pads added:

Water block installed:

A view of the backplate:

Making room for the pump/reservoir, I guess it ain't a DIY project until you actually do some steel cutting:

I tried removing the HDD cage but it was bolted :( had to cut it to make way for the tubing:

Was waiting for the new EK-FC terminal bridge but: a) It's never in stock, and b) by spacing the cards like this they both get the full 16x lanes:

The radiator installation, the fans are almost silent, had to double check to make sure they were actually running :)

Will let you guys know how everything goes when I test for leaks, please let me know what you think, bear in mind that this is my first custom WC loop, so any suggestions or critique is welcomed ;)

Processor i9 9900KS ( 5 Ghz all the time )
Motherboard Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390
Cooling EK Velocity + EK D5 pump + Alphacool full copper silver 360mm radiator
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator GT ROG Edition 3333 Mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti 12GB OC
Storage M.2 Samsung NVMe 970 Evo Plus 250 GB + 1TB 970 Evo Plus
Display(s) Asus PG279 IPS 1440p 165Hz G-sync
Case Cooler Master H500
Power Supply Asus ROG Thor 850W
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma
Keyboard Rapoo
Software Win 10 64 Bit
Very nice and extreme expensive setup !

I wonder how many mm in thikness are the thermalpads ? 1 mm ?

Thanks and congrats for your dream setup ! Keep up that good work bro !

manofthem

WCG-TPU Team All-Star!
Processor 3900X @ 4.0
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E
Cooling DeepCool Castle 360EX
Memory G Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600
Video Card(s) RX 5700 XT Pulse
Storage Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB
Display(s) LG 34UC88
Case Thermaltake P3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard G Skill KM570 MX Silver
Software Windows 10 Pro
Looks amazing. I really like everything so far, including the little EK bracket that holds the 360 rad off the back, something I need :)

Keep up the nice work, and can't wait for more updates and pics :toast:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
LOL...

Yeah, most first water builds are a bit tame but you didn't hold back! That's fantastic work, really think it's great you've went the whole 9 yards.

On a side note, just from the pcb pics (and i know this a stoopeed question) you did remember the gpu paste and to take both sides of the wrapper from the thermal pads? Yeah, of course you did.

When you leak test, how are you running the pump? I used a cheap ÂŁ15 300w psu and linked it direct to the pump (completely separate from PC)- that way i didn't have to worry about shorting any components. And you know how to jump the 24pin power connector?

So many questions - just checking up!!

;) :cool: :toast: :rockout:

Thanks guys for all your comments! I'm happy so far with the results, sorry I didn't reply earlier but I had a small incident:

I removed the pump, added a little bit of Teflon tape to the barb, and placed it back again, I think it wasn't tight enough, so far so good:

LOL...

Yeah, most first water builds are a bit tame but you didn't hold back! That's fantastic work, really think it's great you've went the whole 9 yards.

On a side note, just from the pcb pics (and i know this a stoopeed question) you did remember the gpu paste and to take both sides of the wrapper from the thermal pads? Yeah, of course you did.

When you leak test, how are you running the pump? I used a cheap ÂŁ15 300w psu and linked it direct to the pump (completely separate from PC)- that way i didn't have to worry about shorting any components. And you know how to jump the 24pin power connector?

So many questions - just checking up!!

;) :cool: :toast: :rockout:

Thank you very much David, I wouldn't have had the courage to even start the project if it wasn't for you! :toast:

I used the Gelid paste for the GPU, and yes, I almost didn't remove the clear wrapper from the pads, I thought I only needed to remove the paper wrapper, but the instruction mentioned the same thing you just said, and I realized then it was covered on both sides :p

That's a fantastic idea, I think I have an old PSU laying around somewhere, for now I'm using my regular PSU, and I used a cable to short the terminals to start it, after the small incident I had I'm probably going to follow your advice.

I have decided to test everything for 48 hours instead of 24, just to make sure everything works fine, I'm itching to try the cards to see how they work with the new cooling (and double check if I didn't damage anything during the installation process :p), so it'll probably be a while before my next update!

Please keep your comments and suggestions coming, they are greatly appreciated!:rockout:

t_ski

Former Staff
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
I have to shake my head at you cutting the case with parts inside. Hopefully you didn't get any metal dust down inside the PCIe lanes or anything.

System Name Folding System
Processor Intel 4770K Haswell
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Sniper
Cooling EK Clean CSQ WB + EK CoolStream RAD XTX 480 + EK GTX780Ti Full WB + Swiftech D5 Pump
Memory 4 x 4 GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws F3 17000 GBZL | 4 x 4GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
Video Card(s) 2 x Inno3D GTX 780Ti 3GB SLI
Storage 2x Patriot Pyro 240GB Raid 0 | 2x WD Green 3TB Raid 0 | 4x Seagate 4TB Raid 0
Display(s) Viewsonic LED VA1938wa 19" / 2 x Dell U2312HM 23" IPS Panel
Case Corsair 900D + 1 Aerocool 14cm Fan, 3 CM Fan 12cm, 4 Scythe Slim Fan 12cm, 4 Aerocool Shark 12cm
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar Phoebus + Hippo cri head amp + Sennheiser HD 598 + Razer Megalodon
Power Supply Seasonic P1000 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Mech Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
Very nice and extreme expensive setup !

I wonder how many mm in thikness are the thermalpads ? 1 mm ?

Thanks and congrats for your dream setup ! Keep up that good work bro !

Sorry I didn't reply early to your question, I think these pads are 0.5mm thick, the stock ones were much thicker.

I have to shake my head at you cutting the case with parts inside. Hopefully you didn't get any metal dust down inside the PCIe lanes or anything.

Agree a 100%, was frustrated at not being able to remove the HDD cage, and just decided to grab my dremel, I tried to direct the cutting away from all components but after finishing the exact same thought came to my mind.

I used compressed air applied at an angle to blow clean the slots after cutting the case, to try to avoid blowing any particles deeper into the slots, but even doing that, I cannot guarantee the slots are completely clean.

I realize this was a huge mistake, and hope I won't short anything once I turn power again to the board, will try and blow more air again before turning the PC on, hopefuly that'll rid of any stray metal particles, thanks for pointing that out :)

huf..nice..this thread makes me order 2 GPU waterblock for my system :D
BTW..i'm wondering. is there any reason you didn't use fitting like http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessorie...id/ek-psc-fitting-10mm-g1-4-black-nickel.html ? and one last question..did the thermal pads included when you buy the GPU WB?

Thank you

Thank you, I didn't know about the fittings you recommend, and I went for plain old barbs, I actually ordered a couple of koolance fittings and elbows, but didn't check the OD, so I'll have to return them :p

And, yes, the thermal pads came included with the WB, and he plates came with thermal tape pre-installed by EVGA, hope that helps :)

System Name Dell Vostro 5630 | PHaS3-XXI
Processor Intel Core i7 1360P | AMD Ryzen 7 5700X PBO
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
Cooling Corsair H105 (AM4 Retention yay!)
Memory 16GB Quad Channel LPDDR5 4800 | Crucial 64GB DDR4 Pro 3200 C16
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 2050 | Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 Stock Cooler @ XT BIOS
Storage Kioxia 512GB NVMe |Crucial MX200 SSD + Samsung 980 1TB + 870QVO 1TB + 12TB HDDs
Display(s) Dell Laptop Display 1920x1200 | Dell UltraSharp U2719D
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse Logitech G403 | Logitech G Pro
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores @_@
Looking awesome Warlock... Subbed :D

System Name Shaman of Sexy
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE@4Ghz EK Supreme Block
Motherboard M3A79-T Deluxe Anfi-Tech Waterblocks
Cooling Magicool 360 + 120 + 120 Slim scythe slipped Laing DDC-1/T
Memory 4GB Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D
Video Card(s) Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 EK 4870 X2 Block
Storage RAID 0 Seagate
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 22"
Case CoolerMaster Cosmos RC-1000 in mod progress
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Coba Nitrox 750W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1056967
nice build m8, if you add so much $$ you should think about better fitting solution :confused:

subbed

edit: ooops missed the part that u ordered some :)

Last edited:

Random Murderer

The Anti-Midas
System Name TOO MUCH RADIATOR! | The TV Box a.k.a. The Shoebox
Processor Core i7 4930K @ 4.5GHz | Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme | Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
Cooling Custom water on CPU and GPU, dual 360mm radiators | Corsair H80i
Memory 4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-1600 | 2x 4GB G.Skill RipJaws 4 DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD R9 295x2 | PowerColor AMD HD7970
Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, various others | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID1
Display(s) Dell U2713HM 2560x1440 IPS | Panasonic TC-L32E5 1080p IPS TV
Case Thermaltake Suppressor F51 (stripped down to hold two radiators) | Cooler Master Elite 130
Audio Device(s) RM-DAC -> Xiang Sheng 708b -> Sennheiser HD650 | HDMI sound device on 7970
Power Supply LEPA G1600-MA 1600W | Corsair CX750M 750W
Software Win 10 64
Benchmark Scores over 9000 BungholioMarks, "Bitchin' Fast"
Posting to sub.

System Name Vulcan
Processor i6 6600K
Motherboard GIGABYTE Z170X UD3
Cooling Thermaltake Frio Silent 14
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Mushkin Enhanced Reactor 1TB SSD
Display(s) QNIX 27 Inch 1440p
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Cooler Master V750
Software Win 10 64-bit
System Name Tiffany
Processor Intel i7 4770K @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
Cooling Corsair H100i Push-Pull
Memory Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 16GB
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290 Crossfire @ 925Mhz
Storage WD 500GB + Seagate 1 TB
Display(s) BenQ XL2420TX 120hz
Case Cooler Master CM690II Black & White
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Cooler Master Silent Pro 1000W
Software Windows 7
Subbed. As i said earlier, your build is as imposing as the most famous Crimson's in sports world (But i'm almost sure you're not a Alabama fan)....

Congrats on the build! Killer rig.

Thanks to everyone who has subbed to this thread and commented here! You have no idea how much it means to me, and I hope I don't disappoint you guys with the end results, after all, this is just another WC build and after seeing the quality of the rigs most of you guys have put together, you have set the bar real high for me :toast:

nice build m8, if you add so much $$ you should think about better fitting solution :confused:

subbed

edit: ooops missed the part that u ordered some :)

Thanks mate, yes like you read, I placed an order for a whole bunch of parts that had the wrong OD for my tubing :(

Fortunately The54thVoid told me I had made a mistake and he actually took the time to draw a neat diagram showing me what OD and ID means... I know, I'm such a n00b :eek:, anyways, now I have all these extra bits lying around and since FrozenCPU has a 20% restocking fee on returns and shipping them back to the East Cost will probably cost me more than they're worth, I don't know what to do with them now :(

Subbed. As i said earlier, your build is as imposing as the most famous Crimson's in sports world (But i'm almost sure you're not a Alabama fan)....

Congrats on the build! Killer rig.

Thank you mate, unfortunately I don't follow their team (heck, to be honest with you I didn't even know there was a team called that :laugh:) but I bet they must be really good from what I hear from you! Appreciate your thoughts!! :rockout:

Now for an update, it's been over 24 hrs without any leaks, and I'm on my second leg of the leak test:

I'm happy to report that so far there hasn't been a single leak since my first incident, I expect to finish setting everything tomorrow evening and hopefully be able to actually check the temps on these bad boys! Will keep you guys posted, once more, thanks for all your comments, keep them coming!:toast:

t_ski

Former Staff
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
anyways, now I have all these extra bits lying around and since FrozenCPU has a 20% restocking fee on returns and shipping them back to the East Cost will probably cost me more than they're worth, I don't know what to do with them now :(

Sell them here in the forums for a discount to recover some of your losses ;)

Thank you mate, unfortunately I don't follow their team (heck, to be honest with you I didn't even know there was a team called that

The actual name of the team is the Crimson Tide:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_Crimson_Tide_football

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Hey what screws did you have to use for the Evga backplates, because I know for the EK gtx680 block you cant use the evga backplate unless you get slightly longer screws.

System Name Vulcan
Processor i6 6600K
Motherboard GIGABYTE Z170X UD3
Cooling Thermaltake Frio Silent 14
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Mushkin Enhanced Reactor 1TB SSD
Display(s) QNIX 27 Inch 1440p
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Cooler Master V750
Software Win 10 64-bit
Looking very nice. Curious as to exactly what coolant fluid you are using.

The picture of the bottle looks like an EK product, and I wasn't aware they made fluids in addition to all their other stuff.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
You are far more brave that I could ever be, dremel-ing your case with the mobo still in. Just...WOW.

Sell them here in the forums for a discount to recover some of your losses ;)

The actual name of the team is the Crimson Tide:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_Crimson_Tide_football

Yes, I had thought of that too, maybe I'll sell them in our forums, oh, and thanks for the info on the Crimson Tide :toast:

Hey what screws did you have to use for the Evga backplates, because I know for the EK gtx680 block you cant use the evga backplate unless you get slightly longer screws.

Yes, good observation, the screws that came with the WB didn't fit after adding the backplate, as they were only 4mm long, the screws that came included with the backplate were long enough, but too thin to get any retention with the WB, so a visit to my local Lowes produced these screws:

6mm long, and they fit perfectly even after adding the backplates ;)

Looking very nice. Curious as to exactly what coolant fluid you are using.

The picture of the bottle looks like an EK product, and I wasn't aware they made fluids in addition to all their other stuff.

Yes, they make their own fluid mix, which they recommend using with their products, you can find them here:

EK EKoolant Premium Liquid Cooling Premix Coolant - 1L - Blood Red

Unfortunately it's currently out of stock, I was lucky to grab a single bottle before they ran out, and used only about 800ml

You are far more brave that I could ever be, dremel-ing your case with the mobo still in. Just...WOW.

Brave is not exactly the word I would use, I thought "what the heck, I ain't got no time for this" and went to town with my dremel :twitch:

I know, really foolish, and after I finished cutting I immediately realized the error of my ways :p fortunately a can of compressed air with a precision nozzle took care of cleaning the slots appropriately, I know, I got lucky this time, but I swear it wont happen again :eek:

Last edited:
Well, I finally finished installing all my hard drives, and no, it wasn't fun fitting them without an HDD cage in my case:

After that, I installed all of the appropriate connections, crossed my fingers and pushed the on button, fortunately the conflagration I was expecting didn't take place, and I was actually surprised to boot directly to my desktop even after changing the arrangement of my RAID 0 drives :twitch:

Anyhow, here are some pics of the installation with my case's lighting on:

Well, surprisingly, besides running into some problems with my case, and a small incident with a leaking valve, everything has gone rather smoothly so far :)

Will upload some temp results later, and thank you so much for all your comments guys, I really appreciate the feedback, hope you like the results so far, let me know what you guys think!!:rockout:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Enjoy the silence!

I've changed my fans over the years to try and get the ones with the quietest profile with the best airflow ratio. If your fans are good then the true value of water comes through as your clocks stay maxed (no temp slow down) and the noise is gone. :toast: