• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Project SCORPIO!

Device Unknown

Hey Guys, here we are with our best mod yet. Code named "Scorpio" (based off our company naming convention, not related to the sigil)

This mod is brought to you by

Much love and thanks to my sponsors, without them, this mod wouldn't exist.

Were starting off with what is already a nice case the Chaser MK-I, really well built with a unique design. I like it. My only complaint is I wish it had a hot-swap backplane, which I think we will be putting in.

and mildly destroyed...

Were going to chop it up and spit out something we hope to be fantastic. Here is a very rough draft just to give you an idea where we are going with this.

Were making the entire left side a Reservoir for the Liquid Cooling. With a single radiator (to be determined later) extending out of the middle.
Were adding a large base to the case for stability as the left door will raise straight up vertically. You'll see that later. Waiting for the slides to come in.

You can see our opinions on the hardware we're putting in it to far at our website. www.deviceunknown.com

I started by adding hinges to the left door, due to it's weight in the future of the reservoir.

With the hinges on, it's ready to be cut out and a shroud built to extend a few inches to accommodate the home built reservoir and radiator/fans. That will come later.
Instead after the hinges i moved on to the right door and cut it out to be replaced by plexi in this shape.

From there I will be making the extension to house a large fan and the CD-Rom mounted vertically, as seen in the draft. Once done the entire case will be painted White, with light blue highlights through out.

As far as the hardware, were not sure yet. Were working on a tri Crossfire or SLI setup with the best processor to be able to drive it. and obviously, full watercooling. We'll see how it goes.
Right now we have Thermaltake's 1500 Watt Beast powering it.

This thing is awesome. Read my impressions at our website.
And check these beauties out.

Kingston provided us with 16 Gigs of this extreme HyperX ram.
Also Kingston sent us TWO 120 Gig gorgeous SSD's

These are the only drives that I have seen that are not just beautiful but FASTER than the listed speed, I could not have asked from any better anywhere.

OCZ sent me their Vertex 3 60 Gig SSD which I want to use in the top of the case in The chaser's build in hot swappable Hard drive bay.

Something like this, but obviously smaller. The chaser's drive bay will hold all sizes of hard drives!

That's all for now guys, but were on this full time so be ready for more updates soon.

Again, thank you to Thermaltake, Kingston and OCZ. You guys are so great to work with and you honestly do have great products.

System Name The work PC /2700x/5950x
Processor 3900X stock/ 2700x stock/ 5950x 4200 MHz fixed @ 1,056-1,08V
Motherboard Gigabyte AORUS Master X570/2xMSI X470 M7 AC
Cooling Custom WC XSPC RX480, Laing DDC, XSPC Laing DDC Top V3 and EK Velocity/NH15/NH-U12S SE
Memory 32 GB Viper 3600/14 /16 GB Trident Z F4-4000C18D-16GTZSW 3600 /32 GB G Skill Flare CL14 3400
Video Card(s) 2070 Super X MSI/GTX 970 MSI/ GTX 970 MSI
Storage 1 TB SSD+500 GB NVMe / 500 GB SSD/ 500 GB SSD
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp U2518D/2408WFP
Case Corsair 800D / Lian test bench/NZXT 500
Power Supply AX 850 Titanium/AX 860i/AX 760
Software Dual boot/Win 7 & 10 / Linux / Win 10
Always nice to see new ideas, but a cut-out for a 120 mm radiator is not really gonna make it for the kind off people that wants WC and use a 1500 W PSU. They need 480 mm for the 3 GPUs and the CPU, at least.

Device Unknown

Oh, I guess I should have detailed the system a little more.
This is a dual loop system. The small radiator coming out of the side is just for the CPU
We have an additional loop for the 3 video cards (maybe 2, not sure yet).

Device Unknown

Small Update..

@mAtrixLord Thanks man.

My first post didn't seem "meaty" enough for my taste, so I decied to throw more stuff on here. Maybe this will give a better picture.
We revisited our right hand door design, and didn't like it. So we re-cut it.

Then I went on to put Plexi in it, then moved into the making of the 1 3/4 extension on lower half. I put in the CD-Rom so you can see wher eit will be placed, facing the front of the case, vertical.
As you see,, I started on the housing also. I have something VERY cool in mind for that.

Then while the glue was drying I started on the top. Let me know what you think about this. I really like it.

YEAH MADE IN USA!

This next one is just a mock up. It's not in place and I have to go get the M8 bolts I want for it in chrome tomorrow. All the bolts will be M8's

So, as I said, small update.
See you guys soon!

System Name Old Gateway / Steam Deck OLED LE
Processor i5 4440 3.1ghz / Jupiter 4c 8t
Motherboard Gateway / Valve
Cooling Eh it doesn't thermal throttle
Memory 2x 8GB JEDEC 1600mhz DDR3 / 16gb DDR5 6400
Video Card(s) RX 560D 4GB / Navi II 8CU
Storage 240gb 2.5 SSD / 1TB nvme
Display(s) Dell @ 1280*1024 75hz / 800p OLED
Case Gateway / Valve LE
Audio Device(s) Gateway Diamond Audio EMC2.0-USB 5375U ($15 a long ass time ago), Valve
Power Supply 380w oem / 65w valve USB-C
Mouse Purple Walmart special, 1600dpi. Black desk mat
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 100 / virtual
VR HMD Lmao
Software Windows 10 / Steam OS
Benchmark Scores It can run Crysis (Original), Doom 2016, and Halo MCC. SD LE 45fps
looking pretty awesome, i'll be keeping an eye on this one!

Device Unknown

new Sponsor: EKWB

Thanks Bruce!

Sorry for the delay folks, part of our order is lost with UPS. We have some really exciting things going into this mod.

We want to give a big shout out to the "Cadillac" of water cooling, EKWB for sponsoring the ton of water cooling going into this beast. Be ready for some photos when it arrives.

Device Unknown

BIG thanks to mnpctech, new sponsor

Bill was kind enough to sponsor some great things we will be using on Project SCORPIO!
You have got to check out this fan. Simply beautiful.
Be sure to check out mnpctech's store. If you're a modder, they have essentials needed for that next great mod you're doing.

Click Image To Case Mod Store

Mnpctech 120mm Turbine Cooling Fan

Mnpctech U-channel

ATX Pin Removal Tools

http://www.mnpctech.com/24_pin_PCI_ATX_PSU_power_supply_sleeve_removal_tool_extractor.jpg[/img

Thanks again Bill, I owe you one.

Device Unknown

Well here we go, I may have to put this into 2 threads. First I wanted to show you just how beautiful EKWB products are. And what makes them even more impressive is how GOOD they are. I am very lucky to have a sponsor like EKWB. So without further a due.
Keep in mind that everything I am listing today is only for the video cards. The CPU loop will come at a later date.

This is everything in a nut shell.

3x 6950/70 Water blocks... now I have to find video cards for them lol. These are going to look absolutely beautiful with Mahems Dye in it.

VERY thick 360 radiator. This is just for the 3 video cards.

Check out this giant Reservoir.

This thing just barely fits inside the case. Just how I wanted it.

EK-DCP 4.0 is the pump in the picture. This thing is plenty to push the liquid all through those cards. I'm not sure there is one more powerful. And then we have a ton of fittings to hook it all up. This should be good.

Ok, now back to the mod. We have gotten a lot done, were pretty happy.
Look at our little friend-

He's just at home with Thermaltake. He is just a teaser, you'll see soon what we do with him.

We finally got the 7 inch LCD in, this shouls where we're putting it, but it's not in yet.

We managed to get the sliders on the right door today. I'm totally stoked about this. Looks great.

It opens 100% to the top.

With the body putty drying, I moved on to the front, cut out the little squares. I'll be putting blue plexy in.

I managed to squeeze in cutting the rest of the aluminum to be put on the front of the case also.

I also got the right door panel made, this is the housing that will hold the DVD recorder and the 200MM fan

Welp, this should be enough for today guys. I hope the forums will accept so many pictures.

I'll have substantially more in a couple days, so stay tuned.

Device Unknown

Big thanks to mnpctech for their sponsorship. They sent us some fantastic stuff I want to show you.

First off, check out this fan. I just HAD to have one!

it's just awesome, and completely matches our mod. Wait till you see where we put it.

Nest, I always wanted a professional tool for sleeving cables. It was just one of those small purchases that I never remembered to make. Thanks to Bill I now have a set! They are smaller than they look, but very solid quality. I am not afraid at all of breaking these.

And lastly, I asked for some U-Molding. I have a lot of cuts in this case I would feel better covering for safety. This stuff is very small, perfect. It does not stand out like a sore thumb.

Thanks again Bill, we owe you one.

Now, as far as the mod. Believe it or not we have a LOT done. This mod is insane amount of work. Were working on packing all the stuff into this beast. The case is a bit smaller than I had hoped.
When I managed to get done today was the plexi mount for the 2 Kingston SSD's.

The center hole is for the light blue LED were putting in it. The SSD's will mount on top of the plexy, which in turn mounts on a piece of aluminum. And THAT then mounts on the side of the 5.25 bays, inside the case. You'll see soon. We can't start assembling until it's painted and we can't paint it until all the cuts are done. You know how it goes.

We also have the front ready for paint. That took some work. I hate to keep saying "wait and see" as I know the mod does not look very good so far. I really have not given you guys much to look at. But when it starts to come together, it will be done fast. It's the manufacturing of parts, mounts etc that's taking so long. So please, bear with me a bit.
Till next time...

System Name FragBox
Processor Intel Core i7 2600K @ 5.0GHz/1.45 volts
Motherboard Asus P8Z77 WS
Cooling Custom CPU loop
Memory Kingston 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Galaxy GTX 680/Zotac GTX 680 in SLi/EVGA GTX 650Ti
Storage 2 Vertex 3 120's, raid 0, 2 Seagate Momentus XT 500GB's in raid 0, 1 Hitatchi 2TB for backup
Display(s) 3 Acer S232HLX2 in nvidia surround
Case Corsair C70 White
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Software Win 7 x64 Pro
in 4 sub...

looks like a fun build!

Device Unknown

Well, this update took longer than I anticipated. Using a new kind of paint, that requires a long drying time, but it's SUPER durable, almost as strong as powder coat.
Also, we have a new sponsor. Big thanks to Glenn and Quiet PC

They came to my rescue and provided me with the Aerocool Touch 2000 Controller, 7 Fans, and the Blu-Ray player we're putting in the mod. Should see these in soon.

So, as I said, the case is painted. Well, just the metal. Still modding the plastic parts at the moment.

I got the EKWB radiator finished and mounted in the case. I love this radiator. Huge and very well built. Should cool 3 video cards just fine.

I polished the sides of the radiator so it would match the aluminum throughout the mod. Seems to match perfectly.

Now you can see the square hole on the right side. That will be housing the Blu-Ray player. I am exposing the inside of the player, showing the disc. Should add a nice color show when spinning.
Starting to get exciting, things coming together now. Hopefully soon we'll have a motherboard, processor and video cards to show you. We're still not set on which ones to get yet.

I can not end a update without some sort of teaser! Who shot JR?
ok well gander at this..

Any guesses on what that's for? :)

Well see you guys soon. Alot is happening now!

System Name Red Giant
Processor Intel Core i7-12700K
Motherboard MSI Pro Z690
Cooling Corsair H100i elite
Memory Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB
Video Card(s) MSI 4070TI Super
Storage 960 GB Sandisk SSD
Display(s) 27 inch Predator 144 hz 2k
Case CoolerMaster HAF X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 11 Pro
This is looking AMAZING I would kill to have what you are trying to build lol

t_ski

Former Staff
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
Processor AMD Phenom II 555BE unlocked X4 @3.8GHz
Motherboard GA-78LMT-S2P
Cooling Thermaltake Blue Orb + open case in cold room = low temps lol
Memory 8Gb DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX580
Storage 64GB SSD Super Talent
Display(s) 22" Chimei, 17" Philips
Case POS!
Power Supply Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W
Well it has cams so I suppose you are going to make something go up and down. Possibly a big scorpion on top of the case with moving legs?

Device Unknown

Here we go again! We have started assembling this monster. Still a lot of work to do but we're getting their. Were still trying to find mobo/processor/graphics cards but I imagine we'll find them eventually.

On with the pictures!!!

This is the left side. I have not even started on the left door yet. I still need to source the CPU to decide which way I need to do it. But it's a pretty look anyway.

That's the hinges I put in to hold the left door. It will be a giant reservoir so it needed support.

The right side as it stands now. Look at them gorgeous SSD's!

The power supply isn't mounted in their yet, I just put it in their so you could get an idea of the massive size of Thermaltakes 1500W PSU!
The CD-Rom is in their, with a window so you can watch it spin :)

I polished the sides of EK's big ass radiator. If this thing does not cool 3 video cards, nothing will!

Here are some misc shots, hope you enjoy it.

Well that's it for now. Let me know what you guys think. I'll be sure to let yall know when we source the other parts.

System Name The SwagMachine / The Sister
Processor Core i5 3570K @5.2ghz 1.3V/ 1100T
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V / ASUS M5A99X EVO
Cooling Phanteks PH TC14PE / Corsair H40
Memory M379B5273DH0-YK0 2X4GB + PVI316G213C1QK 2X4GB / 2x4GB Patriot 2133
Video Card(s) PNY 780Ti /Windforce 7950
Storage 2xSamsung 840 EVO 250gb+WD10EZEX + WD30EZRX/ 1x WD1500 Black
Display(s) AOC Q2963PM+Acer S200HL / Acer S200L+ LG 22LD350
Case Fractal Define R4 / NZXT Trinity
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DG / Asus Xonar DG
Power Supply Seasonic 750X / ROSEWILL RG630-S12 630W R
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma / Roccat Kone+
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow 2013 Stealth / Roccat Isku
Software Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores one time I scored a 3 on 3dmark 11

This looks awesome!

Device Unknown

Things have been going slow guys, for that I am sorry. But the company has been slave driving me!
So here we go with a small update.
The top with the lights. really cool effect. Yes I know some bolts are missing, I ran out lol
Closer shot

I love this part, it's my favorite. Since the mod is for Thermaltake, I figured I would.. well.. hook'em up!

Now here is the front.

I hacked the heck out of it, but i wanted it to look different. I still have a couple things to add to it, plus the top isn't on. So obviously that's not the finished product, but a good idea.

So umm yeah, small update. Hopefully soon we'll start adding hardware. And don't forget. Check out http;//www.deviceunknown.com for new modding reviews. We have a contest coming up for a free SSD anytime now. so get signed up today.

Device Unknown

Update 12/13/11

Well, small update but it's HUGE.
We have managed to get a lot done, but still more to do. A large mistake I made was designing the system BEFORE i had the case in hand. So now we have to rearrange some things to get it all to fit. Lesson learned.
I managed to get some of the water cooling ran, but keep in mind this is not the final setup. We are still needing to source some video cards.

I still have some sleeving to do, but that's the general setup.

Through enough feedback, we moved our scorpion on the front of the case so it stood out more.

I went with Danger Den CPU Block and a Black Ice 120MM radiator for the left side.

I don't have a picture of it yet but the reservoir will be mounted horizontally on the top of the left door. I should have those pics up this week.

Here are some extra shots.

Well, that's all for now. Still a ton of sleeving, and wiring to do to hook everything up.
The sleeving used for this project was provided by Techflex for us to review, that review should be on our website soon. Needless to say.. I do NOT like that sleeving.
By the way, just a few weeks left before we give away the OCZ SSD. Be sure to register at http://deviceunknown.com

Device Unknown

Good update this time, I promise :)

HEEEEERE WE GO!

It's running. But not complete yet. Still trying to find some Video cards to put in it, but for the most part, it's complete.

Front View. Still working on the LCD. For some reason, it comes on but I can not get Video to it. It has a RCA input, so I got a VGA to RCA adapter and plugged it into my Video card. No luck. Any ideas?

I put this gadget under the drive bays (removed some of them, I mean really, who is going to have like 6 drives?)

It's VERY handy. Has plugs for 12, 7 and 5 volts.

Incoming gratuitous Scorpio shots!

Here is the Top. I love those lights.

Here is the Blu-Ray player.

I formed the plexi door to push the center towards the spinner so it would hold the media in place. Almost looks professional ;)

Now on to the left door...

I circled the part I don't like and in the process of fixing. I used a 90 degree elbow and had to use clamps. Working with 1/2 inch tubing is HORRIBLE. I don't recommend it. Stick with 3/8. EKWB really came to the rescue here.

That Fan from MNPCTECH is flat out awesome. It really makes that left side shine. Thanks again Bill.

Little more complete right side shot.

Another huge hanks to Kingston. These SSD's are so amazingly fast. I have them in Raid 0.

Here is some interior shots. Danger Den provided the CPU block, Chipset Block (which might not make it on it, no room) and the Black Ice 120 Radiator (you guys will see reviews of these soon.)

So there you have it, in running condition. Here is my To Do list.
Fix the fitting on left door aka HIDE THEM.
Add the infrared lighting.
erm.. umm install a Power and reset switch :)
Replace that video card with 2 or 3 others. Maybe replace the motherboard for a z68.
Replace the fluid with Mahems Aurora Blue
Fix or replace the LCD.

On a side note, The TechFlex sleeving I put on isn't the best. It's very stiff and VERY thick. If you sleeve your cables with PET make sure you accommodate for the extra thicknesses. It's ridiculous. Also don't skimp on the quality like I did. It made my job so much harder trying to bend that stuff that it came out crappy.
We're currently working with some manufacturers on providing you guys with some reviews of better and alternative sleeving products.
Thanks a ton guys, I appreciate any feedback you can offer. Talk to you again soon when I have some of the list done.

Robert
http://www.deviceunknown.com

System Name Shaman of Sexy
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE@4Ghz EK Supreme Block
Motherboard M3A79-T Deluxe Anfi-Tech Waterblocks
Cooling Magicool 360 + 120 + 120 Slim scythe slipped Laing DDC-1/T
Memory 4GB Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D
Video Card(s) Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 EK 4870 X2 Block
Storage RAID 0 Seagate
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 22"
Case CoolerMaster Cosmos RC-1000 in mod progress
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Coba Nitrox 750W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1056967
HEEEEERE WE GO!

It's running. But not complete yet. Still trying to find some Video cards to put in it, but for the most part, it's complete.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1268-1.jpg

Front View. Still working on the LCD. For some reason, it comes on but I can not get Video to it. It has a RCA input, so I got a VGA to RCA adapter and plugged it into my Video card. No luck. Any ideas?

I put this gadget under the drive bays (removed some of them, I mean really, who is going to have like 6 drives?)
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1276.jpg
It's VERY handy. Has plugs for 12, 7 and 5 volts.

Incoming gratuitous Scorpio shots!
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1273.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1267.jpg

Here is the Top. I love those lights.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1264-1.jpg

Here is the Blu-Ray player.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1274.jpg
I formed the plexi door to push the center towards the spinner so it would hold the media in place. Almost looks professional ;)

Now on to the left door...
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1262.jpg
I circled the part I don't like and in the process of fixing. I used a 90 degree elbow and had to use clamps. Working with 1/2 inch tubing is HORRIBLE. I don't recommend it. Stick with 3/8. EKWB really came to the rescue here.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1263.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1269.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1260-1.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1280.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1277.jpg
That Fan from MNPCTECH is flat out awesome. It really makes that left side shine. Thanks again Bill.

Little more complete right side shot.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1265.jpg

Another huge hanks to Kingston. These SSD's are so amazingly fast. I have them in Raid 0.
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1266.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1270-1.jpg

Here is some interior shots. Danger Den provided the CPU block, Chipset Block (which might not make it on it, no room) and the Black Ice 120 Radiator (you guys will see reviews of these soon.)
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1275.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1256.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/DeviceUnknown/Scorpio/IMG_1258.jpg

So there you have it, in running condition. Here is my To Do list.
Fix the fitting on left door aka HIDE THEM.
Add the infrared lighting.
erm.. umm install a Power and reset switch :)
Replace that video card with 2 or 3 others. Maybe replace the motherboard for a z68.
Replace the fluid with Mahems Aurora Blue
Fix or replace the LCD.

On a side note, The TechFlex sleeving I put on isn't the best. It's very stiff and VERY thick. If you sleeve your cables with PET make sure you accommodate for the extra thicknesses. It's ridiculous. Also don't skimp on the quality like I did. It made my job so much harder trying to bend that stuff that it came out crappy.
We're currently working with some manufacturers on providing you guys with some reviews of better and alternative sleeving products.
Thanks a ton guys, I appreciate any feedback you can offer. Talk to you again soon when I have some of the list done.

Robert
http://www.deviceunknown.com

i would add some more to the todo list:
spray the outside rads white
or maybe build a cover for right side rad like ya did on the other side .....
and give the outside tubes some white sleeve
to round it up

:toast:

Device Unknown

@ notiert
I don't want to cover the tubing at all. We'll be adding Mayhem's Aurora Dye to it once we get the other video cards( if we can).
I wanted the Radiators to stand out, but you are right about the back one though. Originally I was going to put it inside the case.. but it was too big lol, so I may paint it.
Part of the "techno-industrial" look I was going for was having that left side radiator stick out like that.
Hopefully when I get closer to done you'll like it :)

System Name Shaman of Sexy
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE@4Ghz EK Supreme Block
Motherboard M3A79-T Deluxe Anfi-Tech Waterblocks
Cooling Magicool 360 + 120 + 120 Slim scythe slipped Laing DDC-1/T
Memory 4GB Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D
Video Card(s) Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 EK 4870 X2 Block
Storage RAID 0 Seagate
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 22"
Case CoolerMaster Cosmos RC-1000 in mod progress
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Coba Nitrox 750W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1056967
@ notiert
I don't want to cover the tubing at all. We'll be adding Mayhem's Aurora Dye to it once we get the other video cards( if we can).
I wanted the Radiators to stand out, but you are right about the back one though. Originally I was going to put it inside the case.. but it was too big lol, so I may paint it.
Part of the "techno-industrial" look I was going for was having that left side radiator stick out like that.
Hopefully when I get closer to done you'll like it :)

i was just a bit confused, since you´ve done lotsa hard work on the slide sidepanel and other little details... that right side rad doesn´t match to the rest ... looks "BAM" done :p

Device Unknown

You may be right. My thought on leaving it black was for it to stand out more. you think I should paint it white?