• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quadro 5000 driver card problem

adm1990

hello guys, I'm facing a problem from month now, with my graphic card ( quadro 5000 ), It was working fine, but later suddenly, many problems appeared while working on graphic programs, like ( c4d, after effects, photoshop ).
later the problems appeared immediately after installing graphic card diver, the problems I facing is...

- open gl error
- blue screen -
- error code 2 or 3
- change screen colors with restart the pc
- the fan of pc running faster with restart the pc
i searched for a solution on the internet and tried everything to solve it, but I couldn't, the problem coming from the card driver , I'm sure now after trying everything .....

- download old versions of the card driver
- change windows pc to window 8.1, to ensure compatibility
between the windows and graphics card driver
- change graphic card settings

for now, I couldn't find any solution, so I deleted the graphic card driver, and using windows graphic card driver, but this driver ( window10 graphic card driver ), working with a low resolution with 12080*800, max resolution

anyone can help me on that pls, It is not reasonable to replace the graphics card only because the graphic card driver not working well :(

NOTE : I have Dell T3600 workstation

madao

Graphics card is dead, sadly.

I work on company, where i build /repair many machine with Quadro 4000 , K4000, P4000(actually)
Graphics card show 2D pictures good, but driver refuses him or freezed. This Failure is really common on Quadro based Fermi.
Q 5000 is a fermi based card. It is nearly 10 years old. You can replaced him with cheap K4000 (is much realible than Fermi -card) It save energy cost and ist a bit faster.

Greetings
matt

adm1990

now I'm trying to change the thermal paste of the card, but i don't know if will work fine after that !, do you think this will solve the problem ?

madao

Forgot it. Replacing of thermal paste doesn't help. I have tried it already with old Q 4000 card... only time wasted. :-(
Replaced him with good K4000.