Overclocked quantum bit
- Dec 6, 2007
- 14,551 (3.97/day)
- Quantum Well UK
|Processor||Intel Core i7-2700K at stock (hits 5 gees+ easily)|
|Motherboard||Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|
|Memory||16GB (4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)|
|Video Card(s)||Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme Edition|
|Storage||Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Green 4TB|
|Display(s)||BenQ XL2720Z | Asus VG278HE (both 27", 144Hz, 3D Vision 2, 1080p)|
|Case||Cooler Master HAF 922|
|Audio Device(s)||Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe|
|Power Supply||Corsair HX 850W v1|
|Software||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. WINNER ANNOUNCED!! CLICK HERE
Win Valve's Orange Box!
I will give the lucky winner a brand new Orange Box activation code to register with their Steam account, giving you FIVE grade A games!
I've got a physical Orange Box, still freshly sealed in it's original wrapper, which I want to keep in my collection of Valve games boxes. I've already got all these great games, so I will open it and PM the code to the winner.
It will cost you nothing, just participate in my fun competition and you could win it!
The Orange Box contains the following fantastic games from one of the best developers on the planet, Valve:
- Half-Life 2
- HL2 Episode 1
- HL2 Episode 2
- Team Fortress 2
A pretty awesome collection, which all play very smoothly on today's hardware.
Already have these games? Doesn't matter. When you register the code to your Steam account, you get a giftable copy of each game that you can give away individually to friends and family who haven't played them before.
- Post a few words saying just how great I am here on TPU!! Make it funny, make it silly, make it cheeky, make it anyway you want, within the forum rules. Here, flattery gets you everywhere!
- Post a funny picture to make people really laugh. It can be about anything, but keep it clean and within the forum rules
- You can make more than one post, but don't spam
- You can discuss the competition in the thread, if you want to
- OPTIONAL: Be creative and think of any other ways to flatter me and it could help you get ahead...
- Competition is open to everyone. If you've been lurking at TPU for years, why not register and take part?
- Competition will be open for a week, maybe two, but no longer
If you haven't got Steam yet, go to www.steampowered.com and download the installer, then register an account when it prompts you to. A Steam account is free.
Finally, vote in my poll, if you like. This is just for fun and won't affect the competition. You can select more than one option and votes are public.