• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Radeon extremely low market share, only 8% in Q3 2022?

What do you want from AMD to improve, so that makes you buy a Radeon?

• Add maximum mining performance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ARF

What part dont you like about the adaptor?

Looking at it, it obviously doesn't provoke any level of confidence.
Rule number 1: something that is proven to be working well, you don't touch and you don't change, even less so with unproven experiments.

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
how is that in any way related to the topic, the low market share on the GPU segment?

it's like saying Samsung bussiness of selling ice in Alaska is good because they are selling a lot of TV's
I'm surprised you are even asking such a question. I do recall "Replying" to ARF's bankruptcy comment.
i.e. "Things are looking very grim for AMD - bankruptcy just in sight?"

Things are NOT looking grim for AMD - No bankruptcy is not in sight, claiming otherwise is a figment of the imagination.

ARF

I'm surprised you are even asking such a question. I do recall "Replying" to ARF's bankruptcy comment.
i.e. "Things are looking very grim for AMD - bankruptcy just in sight?"

Things are NOT looking grim for AMD - No bankruptcy is not in sight, claiming otherwise is a figment of the imagination.

Yes, but will be very sad if AMD loses even the small market share it currently possess - only 8% and no outlook to be improved.
Actually, the threats are higher now both with Intel new graphics products Arc line and nvidia.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 13900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Video Card(s) 4090 Gamerock oc
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Arya / a30 - d30 pro stack
Power Supply Be quiet dark power pro 1200
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
Looking at it, it obviously doesn't provoke any level of confidence.
Rule number 1: something that is proven to be working well, you don't touch and you don't change, even less so with unproven experiments.
Really? I have it next to the cablemod cable and they look pretty similar.

Nvidia didnt change the plugs, pciesig did. Its silly to release a brand new gpu without the 16pin cause most of the psus will have 16pins and not the traditional 8pins.

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
Any card can pull over 600 watts. That doesn't really mean anything.
Like the 6900XT that spikes over 600w, with 2x8Pin no less... and in TPU's own testing. Vya is unreachable man, it never ceases to astound me how people are so confidently incorrect.

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
What part dont you like about the adaptor? I have them side by side with the insanely expensive cable mod cable, dont really notice any difference
The length.

The buss barr bit inside that to me is mental.

The look of it.

It's as tidy as a sparrows nest.

IMHO.

No difference? An adaptor with three to four cables verses one?!

Open your eyes then.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 13900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Video Card(s) 4090 Gamerock oc
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Arya / a30 - d30 pro stack
Power Supply Be quiet dark power pro 1200
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
The length.

The buss barr bit inside that to me is mental.

The look of it.

It's as tidy as a sparrows nest.

IMHO.

No difference? An adaptor with three to four cables verses one?!

Open your eyes then.
So your problem is it needs 4 cables instead of 1. Great, can you tell me how exactly can nvidia make an adapter with 1 cable that fits PSUs from various brands? You realize that can't happen right? My cablemod is only one cable cause I bought it specifically for my PSU

Regardless, you werent meant to keep the adapter with all the cablemess it creates. It was meant as a temporarily solution until PSU manafacturers started shipping their own cables.

System Name The Phantom in the Black Tower
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X570 Pro4 AM4
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism, 5 x Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm
Memory 64GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3600 CL18 (4×16GB)
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC 24GB
Storage WDS500G3X0E (OS), WDS100T2B0C, TM8FP6002T0C101 (x2) and ~40TB of total HDD space
Display(s) Haier 55E5500U 55" 2160p60Hz
Case Ultra U12-40670 Super Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply EVGA 1000 G2 Supernova 1kW 80+Gold-Certified
Mouse Logitech MK320
Keyboard Logitech MK320
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Professional
Benchmark Scores Fire Strike Ultra: 19484 Time Spy Extreme: 11006 Port Royal: 16545 SuperPosition 4K Optimised: 23439
I am talking about the narrative that exists on social media that Nvidia is in every way better than Nvidia and therefore worth extra investment. Just wait for it and someone will repsond to this about Ray Tracing and DLSS being worth it.
Ohh ok. I thought you meant the narrative that people aren't buying GeForce cards because they're pretty bad value compared to Radeon. I had thought that the narrative you were talking about was more or less moot at this point so it didn't even register. Now I get what you meant. :clap:

Processor Ryzen 9 3900x
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600CL16
Video Card(s) 3060Ti FE 0.9v
Storage Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, 2x Samsung 840 EVO 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ProArt PA278QV
Case be quiet! Pure Base 500
Audio Device(s) Edifier R1850DB
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 650W
Mouse A4Tech X-748K
Keyboard Logitech K300
Software Win 10 Pro 64bit
AMD is under some questionable leadership lately, they spent their 8bil cash surplus on stock buyback in sep 2022 instead of bostering their QA and driver departments.
nvidia will spend 15B this year on stock buybacks, so I guess they are doubly questionable.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
nvidia will spend 15B this year on stock buybacks, so I guess they are doubly questionable.

Nvidia has functional QA and drivers department :rolleyes:.

AMD is making their customers alpha testers of some sort, maybe suitable for bargain bin products, but not premium ones.

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
Yes, but will be very sad if AMD loses even the small market share it currently possess - only 8% and no outlook to be improved.
Actually, the threats are higher now both with Intel new graphics products Arc line and nvidia.
AMD is doing just fine and growing its market share steadily. People tend to forget AMD has contracts for Microsoft's XBOX Series X, Steam Deck, Playstation 5, OneX Player, OneX Player 2 etc., on top of its CPU, GPU and Server business. AMD has always been the underdog in the CPU, GPU, Server business, and its been claimed 100s of times in the last 30+ years that AMD is going to go bankrupt. Yet here we are :laugh:

Ohh ok. I thought you meant the narrative that people aren't buying GeForce cards because they're pretty bad value compared to Radeon. I had thought that the narrative you were talking about was more or less moot at this point so it didn't even register. Now I get what you meant. :clap:
GeForce cards have been historically bad value compared to Radeon for decades. But both companies are to blame for unnecessary price increases per gen.

ARF

AMD is doing just fine and growing its market share steadily. People tend to forget AMD has contracts for Microsoft's XBOX Series X, Steam Deck, Playstation 5, OneX Player, OneX Player 2 etc., on top of its CPU, GPU and Server business. AMD has always been the underdog in the CPU, GPU, Server business, and its been claimed 100s of times in the last 30+ years that AMD is going to go bankrupt. Yet here we are :laugh:

I don't care about PlayStation 5 and the consoles in general, so that if AMD abandons the GFX discrete market, it would be a disaster for me.

AMD is doing just fine and growing its market share steadily.

I believe in the unicorns, they are so nice creatures...

1673548447058.png

System Name The Phantom in the Black Tower
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X570 Pro4 AM4
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism, 5 x Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm
Memory 64GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3600 CL18 (4×16GB)
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC 24GB
Storage WDS500G3X0E (OS), WDS100T2B0C, TM8FP6002T0C101 (x2) and ~40TB of total HDD space
Display(s) Haier 55E5500U 55" 2160p60Hz
Case Ultra U12-40670 Super Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply EVGA 1000 G2 Supernova 1kW 80+Gold-Certified
Mouse Logitech MK320
Keyboard Logitech MK320
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Professional
Benchmark Scores Fire Strike Ultra: 19484 Time Spy Extreme: 11006 Port Royal: 16545 SuperPosition 4K Optimised: 23439
That danger only really existed between 2014 and 2016. I'm well aware that they own the console market but I'm also sure that their profit margins on the APUs used in Playstations and Xboxes are razor-thin. I'm not concerned that Radeon will cease to exist, I'm concerned that Radeon video cards will stop being available to PC gamers because there's no point in producing something if nobody wants to buy it.
GeForce cards have been historically bad value compared to Radeon for decades. But both companies are to blame for unnecessary price increases per gen.
Sure, but saying it that way creates a false equivalency. Do I think that both companies are to blame for the higher prices? To just say yes is overly-simplistic when the truth is far more nuanced and has more involved than just those two companies.

The #1 cause of increased video card prices is neither nVidia nor AMD. It is the mindless masses who are willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money because our Neo-Liberal Capitalist society has programmed consumerism into their brains. They are to blame because if they weren't willing to pay that kind of money, neither nVidia nor AMD could do a thing about it. Proof of this is how the RX 7900 XT, RTX 4080 and RTX 4080 Ti cards are gathering dust on store shelves. The fools with more money than brains (usually trust-fund babies) ONLY want the RTX 4090 and the people who want halo-level cards with good value only want the RX 7900 XTX.

Now, nVidia is the one who started with these astronomical prices so while I don't really blame either company, they are MORE to blame than AMD. However, it's hard to really blame nVidia because business is business and if the market will bear their higher prices, they'd be insane not to do it.

AMD is less guilty than nVidia but are by no means blameless because nobody held a gun to their heads and said "follow nVidia's lead". However, far too often and for far too long, this scenario has played out:

1.) A consumer wants to purchase a video card.
2.) A new GeForce line is released with insanely high prices.
3.) The consumer can't afford what nVidia is charging for their GeForce cards.
4.) A new Radeon line is released with far lower prices than their GeForce counterparts.
5.) GeForce cards get a price cut but they're still more expensive than Radeon cards.
6.) Despite being a worse value, the consumer still buys a GeForce card at the lower price that AMD forced.
7.) GeForce cards sell out at the prices that nVidia lowered them to even though they're still a bad value.
7.) Radeon cards only sell-out when put on sale despite being better values from the start while GeForce cards sell-out far faster.

Who can blame AMD for finally saying "screw it" and raising pricing their cards much closer to nVidia's initial offerings? - Not me.

The ultimate blame for our current situation lies with consumers because it is they who are "the invisible hand" of any capitalist marketplace. If they can't control themselves, then "the invisible hand" becomes useless. This is what has happened here, plain and simple. AMD tried over and over again to appeal to the logical side of people's brains, the one that says "The more I can get for my money, the better." but consumerism has short-circuited that logical side. It's to the point now that AMD won't bother trying to undercut nVidia significantly because too many consumers have demonstrated over and over that it doesn't matter how cheap Radeon cards are, they'll just buy GeForce cards anyway. Since their previous tactic of trying to appeal to the consumer's rational side has failed, AMD's only other option is to do what they're now doing.

In any case, while I think Jensen Huang is a greedy snake, his greed is enabled by consumers buying his cards no matter what. Therefore, consumers have shown him that his greedy practices are the correct practices because consumers have become a bunch of self-centred and overly-entitled babies who stopped caring about corporate ethics long ago. We can't complain about the current video card market landscape because it is WE CONSUMERS who made it this way, nobody else. Remember that gaming at 4K is not, nor has it ever been, a NEED. The market has become greedy because the consumers have become greedy. Just think of the snowflakes who cry that anything less than 120fps at 4K with RT set to ultra makes gaming unbearable. Is it any wonder that we're where we are now?

Last edited:

ARF

The consumers do respond, actually.

Desktop GPU Sales Hit 20-Year Low​

By Anton Shilov
published 15 days ago
The industry shipped 42 percent fewer discrete GPUs than a year prior.

Why nvidia sells more than AMD - because AMD's efforts for marketing and partners relations are weaker than nvidia's.
Why does nvidia sell, and AMD doesn't? Because the consumer is taught that way..

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
The consumers do respond, actually.

Desktop GPU Sales Hit 20-Year Low​

By Anton Shilov
published 15 days ago
The industry shipped 42 percent fewer discrete GPUs than a year prior.

Why nvidia sells more than AMD - because AMD's efforts for marketing and partners relations are weaker than nvidia's.
Why does nvidia sell, and AMD doesn't? Because the consumer is taught that way..
Everything PC is bottoming out. This is just one of many stories showing how sales are bottoming out. GPUs, memory, nand everything is suffering and is projected to continue the downward spiral.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
how is that in any way related to the topic, the low market share on the GPU segment?
Because at the end of the day money is all that matters.

For instance I doubt Ferrari is complaining because they don't comprise the majority of car sales.

Vya is unreachable man, it never ceases to astound me how people are so confidently incorrect.
I invite you to point out where I was incorrect about anything, I'll take silence as an inability to do so btw.

Last edited:

ARF

The problem is Radeon RX 6500 XT. 4 GB over 64 bits over PCIe 4.0 x4, no hardware acceleration for YouTube videos, and price up to 280 euros in Europe :kookoo:

This is a very bad offer and many people simply avoid it.
I guess AMD has no offers which can make people willing to buy today.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
The problem is Radeon RX 6500 XT. This is a very bad offer and many people simply avoid it.
Do you have one to substantiate that claim?

System Name DadsBadAss
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Do you have one to substantiate that claim?
Right. I know of far more people buying 6000 series cards than anything else for the last 2 or 3 months. Including the 4000 and 7000 series cards. Price to performance 6000 series is king right now.
And nobody cared or cares about the 6500xt dude. Why Would you watch the entire thing Arf? Glutton for punishment or what? Lol

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
No, garbage I don't buy :D

Look the feedback:

TimeStamps: 0:00 intro 0:55 RX 6500 XT Unboxing 1:59 Radeon 6500 XT First Look 3:50 RX 6500 XT Specs & Overview 4:39 Test Bench Setup used 5:00 6500XT Gaming Benchmarks 8:54 Why it sucks? 9:52 Price & Conclusion
Youtube Videos? Really. Does the Video say that you can OC the GPU to almost 3 GHZ, Does it tell you the Memory will OC to 2400 MHz? If you did all of those things and then took the card apart you would marvel at how so small a chip it is. Then you have to factor in when it was released that I got mine for $229 at time when 3060s were $600 and 1660s were $400. The Nvidia card at that price range is the 1030. Please tell me that you think the 1030 is a better card than the 6500XT. Do me a favour instead of watching a Youtube video go on Newegg or Amazon and read user reviews of people who bought them.

ARF

If you did all of those things and then took the card apart you would marvel at how so small a chip it is.

That's exactly why it sucks. I want a big chip with more capabilities for this price. I don't care how much nvidia puts its... I don't buy them either !

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
The problem is Radeon RX 6500 XT. This is a very bad offer and many people simply avoid it.

Yeah they can go to Nvidia and buy...uhm. Oh that's right nothing, Nvidia hasn't released anything in that price range for like 5 years.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Nvidia has functional QA and drivers department :rolleyes:.

AMD is making their customers alpha testers of some sort, maybe suitable for bargain bin products, but not premium ones.
Erm nv has been doing alpha testing with customers for some time now, so quit the fud

System Name DadsBadAss
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Mouse Logitech G502
Software Win11pro
That's exactly why it sucks. I want a big chip with more capabilities for this price. I don't care how much nvidia puts its... I don't buy them either !
You want vaporware.