- Jan 5, 2006
- 10,176 (1.97/day)
|System Name||Desktop / Laptop|
|Processor||Intel i7 6700K @ 4.3GHz (1.180 V) / Intel i3 7100U|
|Motherboard||Asus Z170 Pro Gaming / HP 83A3 (U3E1)|
|Cooling||Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut + 5 case fans / Fan|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz CL15 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13|
|Video Card(s)||MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620|
|Storage||Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 850 Pro 512GB + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD|
|Display(s)||23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p + 21.5" LG 22MP67VQ IPS 60Hz 1080p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy|
|Case||Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion|
|Audio Device(s)||SupremeFX Onboard / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system|
|Power Supply||Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick|
|Mouse||Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless|
|Keyboard||RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit|
|Software||Windows 10 / Windows 10|
- Warcraft III: Reforged™
- With high presets on the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 11% better performance playing World of Warcraft® III: Reforged™ with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.1.4 than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3.RS-331
- Journey to the Savage Planet™
- Red Dead Redemption 2™ may experience square or blocky textures on some terrain during gameplay when using Vulkan® API.
- Some Vulkan® API games may experience a crash or application hang when performing a task switch while Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled.
- Text overflow is observed in toast messages for some languages.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to switch recording to desktop when Radeon Software is open.
- Grand Theft Auto™ 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a task switch while in game.
- Audio may intermittently be missing from Radeon ReLive recordings near the end of recorded clips.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.
- A loss of display with working audio may be experienced on a limited number of displays when performing a mode change on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur when running the Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers™ benchmark.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Multiple games may have very dark or very bright graphics in game when HDR is enabled in Windows®.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.