- Aug 23, 2011
- 65 (0.03/day)
|Processor||Intel i5 750|
|Memory||HyperX Fury @1866 8GB|
|Video Card(s)||Gigabyte R9 380 4G|
|Storage||1TB WD Blue / 2x SSD Kingston 120GB|
|Case||Corsair Air 540|
|Audio Device(s)||Soundblaster Z|
|Power Supply||XFX TS 550w|
|Mouse||Razer DeathAdder Chroma|
|Keyboard||Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2016|
|Software||Windows 10 Pro x64|
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 HighlightsLink: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-18-8-1
- Monster Hunter™: World
- Up toto 5% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p)1
- Up to 6% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p)2
- World of Warcraft™: Battle for Azeroth
- We Happy Few™
- Madden NFL 19™
- Fortnite™ may experience an application crash on game launch in Windows®7.
- Some games may experience a game crash or hang on multi GPU system configurations when changing or applying resolutions.
- Graphics and memory clock speeds may remain elevated or locked while gaming if video content is also playing on the system.
- Civilization® VI may experience a game crash using DirectX®12 API on game or map launch.
- Samsung™ HMD Odyssey may experience intermittent black screens or flashing on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Some games may experience instability or stutter when playing with FRTC and Instant Replay enabled.
- Toggling performance metrics while gaming on a non-native display resolution may cause the game to scale incorrectly.
- Radeon WattMan memory and frequency sliders may not list correct minimum values.
- Upgrade Advisor may fail to show up in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Monster Hunter™: World.
- Video profiles may not correctly apply on web browser video content.
- This extension adds several small features which together enable applications to create large descriptor sets containing substantially all of their resources and selecting amongst those resources with dynamic (non-uniform) indexes in the shader.
- This extension provides new entry points to query device display properties and capabilities in a way that can be easily extended by other extensions, without introducing any further entry points.
- This extension allows use of 8-bit types in uniform and storage buffers and push constant blocks.
- This extension allows an application to source the number of draw calls for indirect draw calls from a buffer.
- This extension provides a new entry point to create render passes in a way that can be easily extended by other extensions through the substructures of render pass creation.
- This extension allows instance-rate vertex attributes to be repeated for certain number of instances instead of advancing for every instance when instanced rendering is enabled.