1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Introduces the Blade Pro 17-Inch Gaming Laptop

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, May 31, 2013.

1. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    After 4 razer mice and this dumb keyboard i have here which is all the 2nd one from rma i have enough of their shit. And every mouse got the double click issue been though rma to happen months later and a keyboard that likes to miss or add extra key presses which was the same issue with the 1st one so got no were by having a warranty on any of there crap.

Tell ya what not spending another die o there crap already out of $400+ as it is. Ooh and their software is incomparable with Steelseries it seems as when razor softwaree is installed it crashes the SS app randomly.

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Galas

Galas

Thanks Received:
  3. lZKoce

lZKoce

Thanks Received:
    Oh yeah, I looked it up- you should've said that on the 1st place :) You are right. What a bummer, no LAN port on the 14" model. Wow, that's bad. You move into a new place, still haven't picked your router (for example) and only have a LAN- no internet for you- it happens. Not cool.

4. alucasa

Thanks Received:
    Lenovo has one for around one grand. It's 750m sli. Not too shabby for the price. It's 15 inch as well.

Lenovo Ideapd Y580.

5. Darkrealms

Thanks Received:
    I know I'm a little late to the comment party but has any compared the MSI GS70?
    laptopmag.com review

I have actually considered picking up one of the Blade Pros V2 on ebay for around $1500. Still not sure if I want something that big (17") for work however.

10 Year Member at TPU
  6. Prima.Vera

Prima.Vera

Thanks Received:
    2300$ for GeForce GTX 765M only?? Yeah right. Razor pls try again...