• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

Razer Making Custom-Designed Peripherals for World of Tanks

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, in partnership with Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a new line-up of gaming peripherals for World of Tanks, featuring a customized Razer DeathAdder mouse and a World of Tanks Razer Goliathus mouse mat.

"We're hyped to be officially supporting one of the fastest-growing titles in all of eSports in time for the World of Tanks Grand Finals in Warsaw," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "Wargaming is one of the most prestigious game developers, and releasing these custom-made peripherals for the event is a huge boon for millions of World of Tanks players all over the world."

Show full news post

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel G4400
Motherboard MSI B150M Bazooka D3
Cooling Stock ( Lapped )
Memory 16 Gb Team Xtreem DDR3
Video Card(s) Nvidia GTX460
Storage Seagate 1 TB, 5oo Gb and SSD A-Data 128 Gb
Display(s) LG 19 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case HP dx6120 MT
Audio Device(s) Stock
Power Supply Be Quiet 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
the mouse pad looks pretty nice

System Name it's a computer
Processor INTEL i5-2500K OC'ed @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Z68-V DELUXE Gen3
Cooling NOCTURA NH-C14
Memory 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 970 SSC 4GB
Storage Intel® Solid-State Drive 730 Series SSDSC2BP240G4R5 2.5" 240GB SATA 6Gb/s MLC
Display(s) SAMSUNG 24HD Model # 2494 Sync Master
Case CM HAF 922
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply CORSAIR Gold AX850 Full Modular
Software Windows 10
Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, in partnership with Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a new line-up of gaming peripherals for World of Tanks, featuring a customized Razer DeathAdder mouse and a World of Tanks Razer Goliathus mouse mat.
Razer's dead.
As far as I am concerned anyways.
Been DEAD for a good while now (or may as well be/should be).
IMO, this is all IMO... they produce garbage, junk, inferior stuff and it's been so documented online it's not even funny anymore.
And they don't stand behind their junk.
And they DO sneaky things like try to force you to connect to their ummm... cloud. Why?
Devious to say the least.
Before you jump all over me, remember, it's MY opinion, just sharing it.
You mad bro?

System Name RemixedBeast
Processor Intel i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Pro3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo
Memory 16GB Corsair XMS3
Video Card(s) EVGA Nvidia GTX 650 Ti SSC 1GB
Storage 1.5TB Seagate/128GB Samsung 840
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + LG Flatron 19in Widescreen 1440x900
Case Antec Three Hundred Two
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 620w Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Windows Server 2012 x64 Standard
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite, Ligowave NFT-3AC
Sooooo many people have been suckered into buying so many mice/keyboards for the "in game of the month" and now they got so many keyboards they are never gonna use again. LEL.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel G4400
Motherboard MSI B150M Bazooka D3
Cooling Stock ( Lapped )
Memory 16 Gb Team Xtreem DDR3
Video Card(s) Nvidia GTX460
Storage Seagate 1 TB, 5oo Gb and SSD A-Data 128 Gb
Display(s) LG 19 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case HP dx6120 MT
Audio Device(s) Stock
Power Supply Be Quiet 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Sooooo many people have been suckered into buying so many mice/keyboards for the "in game of the month" and now they got so many keyboards they are never gonna use again. LEL.
yea, i have 3 keyboards and bunch of mouses, duh..

System Name RemixedBeast
Processor Intel i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Pro3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo
Memory 16GB Corsair XMS3
Video Card(s) EVGA Nvidia GTX 650 Ti SSC 1GB
Storage 1.5TB Seagate/128GB Samsung 840
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + LG Flatron 19in Widescreen 1440x900
Case Antec Three Hundred Two
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 620w Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Windows Server 2012 x64 Standard
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite, Ligowave NFT-3AC
I meant is they wouldn't want to play with an older game (in particular a dated sequel that novody plays anymore) a few games back from an fps) themed keyboard like battlefield 2 or whatever. It would just be weird.

System Name Daves
Processor AMD Ryzen 1700 @ 4.00
Motherboard AsRock X370 Killer SLI/ac
Cooling Corsair H110i
Memory 16 GIG GSKILL Ripjaw @ 2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
Storage Crucial M.2 250 Samsung 840 EVO 250-Samsung 850 Pro-WD 1 TB
Display(s) LG 27
Case NZXT
Audio Device(s) N/A
Power Supply EVGA 750
Mouse EVGA
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Home
Razer's dead.
IMO, this is all IMO... they produce garbage, junk, inferior stuff and it's been so documented online it's not even funny anymore.
And they DO sneaky things like try to force you to connect to their ummm... cloud. Why?
You mad bro?
Agreed, Razer is dead to me..Mice suck and their software is total garbage!

System Name HyperMainframe
Processor G4560
Motherboard Asus PRIME H270M-PLUS
Cooling Thermaltake Gravity i1
Memory 1 x 8GB Cruicial 2400 mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) RX 560 2 GB Gigabyte Gaming Edition
Storage Cruicial M.2 275GB drive + WD black 500 GB + WD Blue 640 GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + LG 22mp67vq-p
Case Deepcool D-Shield
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D
Power Supply Cooler Master Silent Pro M500W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Dell Somethin wireless
Software Windows 10 x 64 bits
Benchmark Scores Superposition benchmark : 1080p Medium - 4270 pts.
Razer's dead.
You mad bro?
Actually yes. :) You are entitled an opinion only if you can argue on a certain topic. So far, you've only thrown blind rage and little to no proof. No argumentative chain or critical thinking, I beg to differ about Razer. Don't get me wrong I am NOT a fan. I actually am appalled by some of their practices, but they do have some amazing stuff out there. I could give you a few examples:

- Razer Kabuto- the only 1.8mm portable mouse mat (for about 11-13 pounds or so) with such nice properties and the option to put between the screen and the laptop keyboard. Please, please please show me something that comes even close to this, when we talk about portable mouse mats, because I have scanned wide and I couldn't find one. (closest thing SteelSeries QcK Mini- 2mm)

- Switchblade- apart from the fact its used to assign your WoW and LoL shortcuts, if they release it on the open as a touchpad, it's a heaven's gift for right handed people to have a mouse replacing the numpad (which then can be moved)

- Razer boost- what's wrong with that piece of software? I've seen people, not particularly tech savvy used it successfully to boost their gaming experience. No I don't use it, but its definitely not that bad.

- Project Fiona- well, yeah a gaming tablet, so? It's a pretty nifty piece of equipment to be honest. It definitely has its applications.

- Blade- series laptops- Impressive power in about 2kg of single-piece casted aluminum shell.

- Project Christine...etc...etc

All I am saying is they have a bright side too, and it shines a lot. Yes, they have horrific branding, yes they have some crappy quality, but dead? Seriously? When is the last time Asus presented an innovative pre-build system branded as their own? How about Gigabyte?- brix?

System Name wutLulz
Processor AMD FX8350 @ 4.0 Ghz
Motherboard MSI 990FXA-G65
Cooling Corsair H100i Push Pull
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @1600Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI R9 290 4GB OC Gaming Edition
Storage WD Caviar Black 1Tb
Display(s) ASUS VG248QE @144hz
Case NZXT Phantom White
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Essence STX PCie
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Actually yes. :) You are entitled an opinion only if you can argue on a certain topic. So far, you've only thrown blind rage and little to no proof. No argumentative chain or critical thinking, I beg to differ about Razer. Don't get me wrong I am NOT a fan. I actually am appalled by some of their practices, but they do have some amazing stuff out there. I could give you a few examples:

- Razer Kabuto- the only 1.8mm portable mouse mat (for about 11-13 pounds or so) with such nice properties and the option to put between the screen and the laptop keyboard. Please, please please show me something that comes even close to this, when we talk about portable mouse mats, because I have scanned wide and I couldn't find one. (closest thing SteelSeries QcK Mini- 2mm)

- Switchblade- apart from the fact its used to assign your WoW and LoL shortcuts, if they release it on the open as a touchpad, it's a heaven's gift for right handed people to have a mouse replacing the numpad (which then can be moved)

- Razer boost- what's wrong with that piece of software? I've seen people, not particularly tech savvy used it successfully to boost their gaming experience. No I don't use it, but its definitely not that bad.

- Project Fiona- well, yeah a gaming tablet, so? It's a pretty nifty piece of equipment to be honest. It definitely has its applications.

- Blade- series laptops- Impressive power in about 2kg of single-piece casted aluminum shell.

- Project Christine...etc...etc

All I am saying is they have a bright side too, and it shines a lot. Yes, they have horrific branding, yes they have some crappy quality, but dead? Seriously? When is the last time Asus presented an innovative pre-build system branded as their own? How about Gigabyte?- brix?
Razer Deathadder have never disappointed me, my 3.5G 4 years old still going strong still like new used it everyday for 4 years, Now upgraded to a 2013 Deathadder this year, had it for just over 2 months now no problems very much impressed with the improvements over the 3.5G.

For me still the best mouse on the market. regardless of how retarded the razer cloud is. I don't like the fact that its forced upon its clients but meh. So is every other piece of software forced upon us for constant internet con.

Processor 2600K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
Cooling Scythe Ashura
Memory Corsair 1600C9 8GB x2
Video Card(s) MSI 390
Storage Seagate 2TB + WD Green 640GB
Display(s) Samsung 40JU6600 @ 200% scaling
Case Coolermaster CM 690 II
Audio Device(s) Xonar DG
Power Supply Corsair HX650
Mouse Deathadder Black, CMStorm Recon, Mionix Naos 3200, and Destructor
Keyboard Corsair K70, Razer Tarantula
Razer has many qualities and also many weakness.

For people who disappointed by Razer : Razer is junk, Razer is dead, where's the innovation, etc.
For people who find Razer products suit them : Razer is not that bad, Razer is good, Razer is innovative, etc

I learn that lately people like to throw 'opinion' with extreme tone whether positive or negative. In my opinion, obscuring their real judgement.

Processor Intel Core i5-4460
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H
Cooling Arctic Freezer i11
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport, DDR3-1600, 2x4 GB kit
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor-X
Storage Kingston SSDNow V300 (120GB) + Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 (1TB)
Display(s) AOC G2260VWQ6 | Acer AL1916 (in reserve)
Case Cooler Maste Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) integrated
Power Supply Seasonic G450
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard Qpad MK-50
Software Windows 10
The designs of those products in the OP are way over the top. That mat would have looked great without all the "splotches" and just the tank. Do not get me wrong, I love my Destructor mat but it has been the only Razer product that has lasted me long enough to be worth its premium price.