• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Reveals D.Va Inspired Gaming Peripherals for Overwatch Fans

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the officially licensed D.Va peripheral suite for Overwatch, the record-breaking, team-based game by Blizzard Entertainment, developer and publisher of some of the world's most epic games.

The gamer-inspired set of peripherals emulate the in-game persona of former professional StarCraft II player Hana Song (aka "D.Va"). The line includes D.Va's iconic MEKA headset brought to life as a brand new Razer analog on-ear headset with integrated mic; a tournament-grade D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite gaming mouse; and an esports-preferred D.Va Razer Goliathus Medium Speed mouse mat.

"Since launching over a year ago, Overwatch has become a worldwide phenomenon and so has the love and affection for Blizzard's beloved character, D.Va," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "She's a gamer through and through and plays to win. When the idea to have a character-specific suite of products came up, the decision was 'easy mode.'"

The D.Va Razer MEKA gaming headset features an omnidirectional mic and in-line controls for seamless communication with teammates. It is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One, Playstation and mobile devices.

The Abyssus - Razer's original best-selling competitive "StarCraft" mouse - is reimagined with tournament-ready accuracy, sensitivity and responsiveness. The new gaming mouse features a true 7,200 dots-per-inch (DPI) optical sensor, 220 inches per second (IPS) tracking and up to 30 G acceleration. Gamers may access an array of dynamic Razer Chroma lighting effects on the mouse through Razer Synapse 3 (beta).

The D.Va Razer Goliathus mouse mat complements D.Va's new Abyssus, optimized for all types of sensitivity settings and sensors types on any mouse.

The D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite gaming mouse and D.Va Razer Goliathus mouse mat are available today at www.razerzone.com. The D.Va Razer MEKA Gaming headset will release later this year. Interested parties may visit https://www.razerzone.com/licensed-and-team-peripherals/overwatch-dva for more information about officially licensed D.Va peripherals from Razer.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

D

Deleted member 172152

The headset is too girly, but looks interesting. More black and maybe some razer green could make it a nice general gaming headset. Different mic is an interesting development. Normally razer somehow adopts the same mics to all their headsets.

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
my daughter wants these :p

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
this is missing there

System Name Tiger1-Workstation
Processor Intel XEON E3-1275V2 / E3-1230V3
Motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 / AsRock H87 Performance
Cooling Corsair H80i Watercooling
Memory 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 780 Ti
Storage 2TB SSD(4X OCZ vertex 4 256GB LSI RAID0 + Crucial M550 1TB)
Display(s) 2x Dell U3011 30" IPS
Case Silverstone Raven 03
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX--> Xonar Essence One --> SPL Auditor -->Hivi X6
Power Supply Corsair AX860i Platinum
Software Windows 8.1 Enterprise
I have been a diehard Razer fan until yesterday, when the last of my Razer Deathadder died on me, which was bought only over a year ago, developed double-clicking and scroll wheel issues to replace the previous one which developed double-clicking and unresponsive scroll wheel issues, which was bought to again replace the previous one before that for the same issues.

I had bought over 10 Razer mice over the course of 7-8 years, all 9 of them broke down with similar issues, and the last one was sold to a friend.

My dad's Microsoft Intellimouse of 20 years still worked just fine.

Transitioned to Logitech and Cougar. Will not be looking back. So long Razer.

Your Ex-Fan

Vijiel

I have been a diehard Razer fan until yesterday, when the last of my Razer Deathadder died on me, which was bought only over a year ago, developed double-clicking and scroll wheel issues to replace the previous one which developed double-clicking and unresponsive scroll wheel issues, which was bought to again replace the previous one before that for the same issues.

I had bought over 10 Razer mice over the course of 7-8 years, all 9 of them broke down with similar issues, and the last one was sold to a friend.

Your Ex-Fan

Same for me, in the last 7 years I had bought 3 Razers, 2 Logitech, 1 Steelseries and 1 Roccat.
All of them develop double click issue within a year.

My ~1997 Logitech S34 works for 8 years until I toss it to trash bin just because it has no scroll.

The thing is... even if you want to blame a brand as the culprit, most of them are using the very same microswitches - mostly omron D2FC-F7N except my newest SS Rival. And my SS 'omron rated for 50 million clicks' Rival has develop double click within 7 months.

Maybe Razer indeed do something that make it worse than other mfgs, but the others hardly much better than Razer. My friend has 4 years+ old DeathAdder still working and my other friend has 3 months old double-click infested Logitech G403. So yeah it just toss of coin.

The headset is too girly, but looks interesting. More black and maybe some razer green could make it a nice general gaming headset. Different mic is an interesting development. Normally razer somehow adopts the same mics to all their headsets.

Girly is the point. There's a whole marketplace off 'general' (fairly masculine) hardware out there.

This is nice! I bet my daughter would like this too.

So far Razer has served me well. I have two normal mice and a keyboard as well as their portable Turret system for the media center PC. They all work great, even after 7+ years of hard use.

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Fractal Design Define 7
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZXR, AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
But i like Widowmaker...

D

Deleted member 172152

Girly is the point. There's a whole marketplace off 'general' (fairly masculine) hardware out there.

This is nice! I bet my daughter would like this too.

So far Razer has served me well. I have two normal mice and a keyboard as well as their portable Turret system for the media center PC. They all work great, even after 7+ years of hard use.
I know, but I'm just dissapointed it's SO girly. Now I can't use it, no matter how awesome it might be! It is kinda cool without most of the pink and the design is kinda crazy, which suits me! XD

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w
Does it come with complimentary Doritos?

System Name Rectangulote
Processor Core I9-9900KF
Motherboard Asus TUF Z390M
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 280 + Eisblock RTX 3090 RE + 2 x 240 ST30
Memory 32 GB DDR4 3600mhz CL16 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) KFA2 RTX 3090 SG
Storage WD Blue 3D 2TB + 2 x WD Black SN750 1TB
Display(s) 2 x Asus ROG Swift PG278QR / Samsung Q60R
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Evga Nu Audio + Sennheiser HD599SE + Trust GTX 258
Power Supply Corsair RMX850
Mouse Razer Naga Wireless Pro / Logitech MX Master
Keyboard Keychron K4 / Dierya DK61 Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro
I think some of you should look for some dva images before stating the obvious. Of course merchandising based on her would be girly xD

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

Your Ex-Fan

Holy shit man you don't learn quickly do you

Over the past fifteen years I've ran through three instead of 10 mice. But then again, I carefully avoided overpriced junk like Razer ;) Did manage to find other (not so overpriced) junk though

- Nondescript Microsoft thingy (I think it predates my birth and still works today)
- Logitech M500 (lasted 6 years of heavy duty)
- Zowie FK1 (lasted 2,5 years)
- Sharkoon Darkadder (lasted 6 months (AVOID))
Current: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum

N=1 but given these numbers, the only good mouse really did come from Logitech thus far. And this G502 I'm on right now, is gloriously, ridiculously, mentally great.