• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
Hello now realtek console is working but i cannot see the advanced setting to chose between laptop speaker or analog output
how do I fix it. help would be really appreciated thank you

use the realtek hda test tool, loskoss
or ask AAF Optimus here (or send him a PM) on how to use the realtek hda test tool to generate an rtkhdaud.dat config file that provides the specific options you want and reboot

when I was using my friend's custom built PC with an Asus board that has Realtek ALC887 audio and a UAD driver, I get these options normally in the plain realtek audio console:

realtek-audio-console-advoptions-alc887asus-1.png

see here? no "playback" options to select separate speaker and headphone outputs. but after I run that hda tweaking or test tool and selecting/enabling "PBIndependentSupport" on the JackCfg section on the Driver Policy tab (and clicking Save and then reboot and reload the realtek audio console), I get THIS BELOW:

realtek-audio-console-advoptions-alc887asus-2.png

hope that helps but that only works with certain ALC6xx/ALC8xx chipsets like ALC887. not sure about others like ALC1150 & ALC1220 though

向所有在 PC 上获得的音频,但又不想在升级上希望获得更多的物理爱好者的声音。
我向您介绍 AAF DCH Optimus Sound:

在这里下载和更新:

启用 Realtek USB 音频支持

HDAUDIO驱动程序最新版本:6.0.9357.1
最新USB驱动程序版本:6.3.9600.2311

在安装驱动程序运行时,请在之前的程序中和之前存在的所有 Realtek 中删除之前存在的所有东西,即使我删除了之前的所有版本(如果它们仍然存在任何版本)。将需要DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark)。在“声音、视频和游戏游戏”、“扩展”中删除所有“Provider”为“Realtek”、“Dolby”、“DTS”、“Creative”、“A-Volute” ”、“AAF Optimus”等的驱动程序、“软件组件”和“音频处理对象”设备类别。

[剧透=“更改”]
  • 重调:上市的DDL/DTS Realtek APO补丁库
  • 引入:Realtek Unified v2 APO (RltkAPOU642.dll) 和 COM Library (RtkUApo2Api.dll)
  • 引入:Realtek INT v2 APO 库(RtkIntU642.dll)
  • 修复了Realtek USB音频设备的APO配置
  • 修改:某个APO加载错误。
  • 杜比全景声组件版本更新至3.30306.364.0
[/剧透]

[剧透=“功能包”]
  • 瑞昱接口
    • Realtek 数据分析(通用)
  • 杜比数码
  • DTS 互动
  • Realtek 升级 DDL/DTS
  • 创意声霸卡连接:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • 电影院5
  • 创意声霸卡连接2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • A Optimus (修改)(修改)(AAF PO4)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG)(可选 APO4)
  • 支持声波雷达 3
  • 杜比
    • 杜比全景声
    • 杜比全景声扬声器系统
    • 用于游戏的杜比全景声扬声器系统
  • DTS
    • DTS 工作室声音
    • DTS:X超
    • DTS 声音无界
[/剧透]

如果 Sound Blaster Connect 来解决问题,请下载以下工具:
KGA 自动配置下载(链接已更新)

享受AAF擎天柱的声音!!!

首先非常感谢您的作品,非常棒的音频处理;
我现在使用 win 11 最新版系统,在安装AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9344.exe后,发现启用DTS:X超和DTS 声音无界时,在线视频播放会出现短时间的声音卡顿现象,这种现象一直困扰着我,刚开始以为是网络问题,后来我卸载AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9344.exe驱动程序回归系统自带的Realtek Audio时发现问题解决了,再安装AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9344.exe后,切换到DTS:X 超 或DTS 声音无界时,又会出现播放在线视频的现象,很是困惑,期待您的回复;

crushedthoughts

Can someone please help me fix DTS Sound Unbound? I've tried installing 9344 instead of the newest version and the HD Audio version of the AAF DCH mod. Each time I've made sure to clear my drivers with Driver Store Explorer. The result is always that the app doesn't detect a license and asks me to pay. This is even with internet disabled. Thanks in advance for the help.

Greetings to all sound enthusiasts, who want to have a better audio experience on their PCs but don't want to spend a lot on physical upgrades.
I present to you the AAF DCH Optimus Sound:

Downloads & Updates Here:

Realtek USB Audio Support Enabled

Latest HDAUDIO Driver Version: 6.0.9357.1
Latest USB Driver Version: 6.3.9600.2311

Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose "Provider" is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "A-Volute", "AAF Optimus", etc in the "Sound, Video and Game Controllers", "Extensions", "Software Components" and "Audio Processing Objects" device categories.

• Reintroduced: Realtek APO Patched Library with DDL/DTS
  • Introduced: Realtek Unified v2 APO (RltkAPOU642.dll) and COM Library (RtkUApo2Api.dll)
  • 引入:Realtek INT v2 APO 库 (RtkIntU642.dll)
  • 修复了 Realtek USB 音频设备的 APO 配置
  • 修正:某些 APO 加载错误。
  • 杜比全景声组件版本更新至 3.30306.364.0
[/剧透]

[剧透=“功能包”]
  • 瑞昱接口
    • Realtek 音频控制台(通用)
  • 杜比数码
  • DTS 互动
  • Realtek 补丁 DDL/DTS
  • 创意声霸卡连接:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • 电影院 5
  • 创意声霸卡连接 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • AAF Optimus 的 Nahimic(修改)(仅限 APO4)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG)(仅限 APO4)
  • 支持声波雷达 3
  • 杜比
    • 杜比全景声
    • 杜比全景声扬声器系统
    • 用于游戏的杜比全景声扬声器系统
  • DTS
    • DTS 工作室声音
    • DTS:X 超
    • DTS 声音无界
[/剧透]

如果 Sound Blaster Connect 不起作用,请下载以下工具来解决问题:
KGA 自动配置下载(链接已更新)

享受 AAF 擎天柱的声音!!!
sshot-1.png
sshot-2.png
sshot-3.png
sshot-4.png
sshot-5.png

loskoss

use the realtek hda test tool, loskoss
or ask AAF Optimus here (or send him a PM) on how to use the realtek hda test tool to generate an rtkhdaud.dat config file that provides the specific options you want and reboot

when I was using my friend's custom built PC with an Asus board that has Realtek ALC887 audio and a UAD driver, I get these options normally in the plain realtek audio console:

View attachment 250627

see here? no "playback" options to select separate speaker and headphone outputs. but after I run that hda tweaking or test tool and selecting/enabling "PBIndependentSupport" on the JackCfg section on the Driver Policy tab (and clicking Save and then reboot and reload the realtek audio console), I get THIS BELOW:

View attachment 250630

hope that helps but that only works with certain ALC6xx/ALC8xx chipsets like ALC887. not sure about others like ALC1150 & ALC1220 though
I just pmed him for the help thanks a lot for the suggestion cause my screen looks the image attached and I dont know what to do so i just pmed him .

Attachments

• 1655137553203.png
    1655137553203.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 338
is it normal when driver is intalled and DTS Interactive is working i cannot choose 2 channels?I am getting the message "your device doesnt support..."

and to install new driver and remove old ones is it still inportant to do this in safe mode or is it possible to remove them with the DriverExplorer from first post when running Windows normal?

Last edited:

danielprashaanth

Doesn't look like spam, SteelSeries is a well known hardware vendor
Disclaimer : Not a spam or not a promotional post. I just wanted you all to know that this software exists.

Anyone interested in new enhancers like Dolby, Creative, DTS.. Also, do check out SONAR from SteelSeries GG company, its freeware (but you need to register a free account to use it). I have been testing it for the past 12 hours, All I can say is, its amazing.

Pros :
- Works with Microsoft HD Audio drivers, USB Speakers, Non-Realtek Audio Codecs and even Bluetooth devices
- Has its own Spatial Audio Engine
- Able to save multiple equalizing presets with fine tunable frequency width (Q)
- Even adjust Microphone quality settings with equalizer, noise reduction, and smart voice options
- Supports virtualization upto 8CH

Cons :
- Limited to 16bit, 48000 Hz
- Available only on Windows 10 and later

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-16 132816.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-16 132816.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Processor AMD FX-8320 (running at 4.2Ghz)
Motherboard Asus Crosshair IV Formula (Bios version 3029)
Cooling Stock CPU + 120mm Case Fan
Memory Kinsgton 8Gb (4x2Gb) DDR3 1333mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580 8Gb
Storage WD SSD 120Gb (OS), WD 500Gb (Games); WD 250Gb (Data); Maxtor 200gb (Sw/Tools)
Display(s) 3 Multimonitor: Asus 22", LG 20", and Samsung 20"
Case Cooler Master AMMO
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi MB Supreme FX (VIA VT2020); Creative Inspire T7900 7.1 Sound System
Power Supply Tagan Modular 800W
Mouse A4 Tech X7
Keyboard Asus Wireless
Software Windows 10 Pro (x64), Version 1809
I'm on Win11 22H2 and "AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9357" installed with DTS:X Ultra and DTS Sound Unbound, plus SoundBlaster 720.
After a couple of system restarts, the DTS apps are no longer valid/licensed, and i can't get Soundbaster 720 to work. The Sound Blaster Connect 2 always indicate there's no audio device.
Using latest KGA, removing and reinstalling the driver package, or using Driver Explorer does not solves this issue.

Any help?

P.S.
In Windows 11 21H2 it has the same behaviour
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming, with audio ROG SupremeFX7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A

System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN MEDIAFIRE
HD AUDIO DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9360.1
USB AUDIO DRIVER VERSION 6.3.9600.2311
MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

ATTENTION: Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "AAF Optimus", etc in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD) and deselect the rest.
Don't forget to go to the "Changes" button to check the changes of the latest version. :toast:

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

Restyy

dts sound unbound application is not licensed. I've turned off windows store auto-update and I'm pretty sure the app isn't updated. I had removed the previous driver with the method you specified.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.png
    2.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 152

danielprashaanth

MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

ATTENTION: Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "AAF Optimus", etc in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD) and deselect the rest.
Don't forget to go to the "Changes" button to check the changes of the latest version. :toast:

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
Dear @AAF Optimus , I just tested out the driver and am so happy to see you fixed all the issues with this release, the Ghost Devices Removal Script is really working out :love:
DTS X Ultra, Sound Unbound, Dolby Atmos, Sonic Studio and even Realtek Console App works as it should be. Thank you!!!!! Lots of love to you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-17 132300.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-17 132300.png
    643.4 KB · Views: 208
向所有希望在 PC 上获得更好的音频体验但又不想在物理升级上花费太多的声音爱好者致敬。
我向您介绍 AAF DCH Optimus Sound:

在此处下载和更新:

启用 Realtek USB 音频支持

最新 HDAUDIO 驱动程序版本:6.0.9360.1
最新 USB 驱动程序版本:6.3.9600.2311

在安装此修改后的驱动程序之前,请务必从以前的 Realtek 音频驱动程序中删除任何和所有残留物,或者即使我的以前版本的 mod 中存在残留物(如果它们仍然存在)。为此,您将需要DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark)。在“声音、视频和游戏控制器”、“扩展”中删除所有“Provider”为“Realtek”、“Dolby”、“DTS”、“Creative”、“A-Volute”、“AAF Optimus”等的驱动程序、“软件组件”和“音频处理对象”设备类别。

[剧透=“更改”]
  • 介绍:删除 Ghost 设备的脚本(单击安装程序中的关于按钮以获取更多信息)
  • 安装程序的一些变化
[/剧透]

[剧透=“功能包”]
  • 瑞昱接口
    • Realtek 音频控制台(通用)
  • 杜比数码
  • DTS 互动
  • Realtek 补丁 DDL/DTS
  • 创意声霸卡连接:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • 电影院 5
  • 创意声霸卡连接 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • AAF Optimus 的 Nahimic(修改)(仅限 APO4)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG)(仅限 APO4)
  • 支持声波雷达 3
  • 杜比
    • 杜比全景声
    • 杜比全景声扬声器系统
    • 用于游戏的杜比全景声扬声器系统
  • DTS
    • DTS 工作室声音
    • DTS:X 超
    • DTS 声音无界
[/剧透]

如果 Sound Blaster Connect 不起作用,请下载以下工具来解决问题:
KGA 自动配置下载(链接已更新)

享受 AAF 擎天柱的声音!!!
首先干您的分享,再次安装您的更新,有惊喜的部分,也有需要跟您反馈的问题,我其他的都还好,就是无法打开5.1声道;第二个是DTS: X Ultra无法使用,如图所示;期待回复解决。感谢您分享优秀作品。
QQ截图20220617214639.png
sshot-1.png

Beast_Master

MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
Hi @AAF Optimus ,

I've tested the new drivers. Unfortunately, the Realtek Audio Console is broken and there is no sound at all. The good news is that everything else (DTS Sound Unbound, Dolby Atmos, SB Connect 2 and Sonic Studio III) works.

The Audio Console was working in the May 28th update, so probably something that's changed since then is causing this problem.

For now, I've reverted back to the May 28th update. My MB has the ALC4080 chipset, USB audio.

Thanks in advance! :)

Processor i7 8700k 4.8gh with 1.245
Motherboard asus tuf gaming z390 - apro
Cooling corsair h100i pro
Memory 24gb @ 3500mhz
Video Card(s) asus rtx 2060 super dual evo oc
Storage 1tb hdd with 360gb ssd
Display(s) lg 27gk750f-b
Case normal
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply cx650
Mouse razer 8khz
Keyboard mechanical
Greetings to all sound enthusiasts, who want to have a better audio experience on their PCs but don't want to spend a lot on physical upgrades.

Latest HDAUDIO Driver Version: 6.0.9360.1

Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose "Provider" is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "A-Volute", "AAF Optimus", etc in the "Sound, Video and Game Controllers", "Extensions", "Software Components" and "Audio Processing Objects" device categories.

• Introduced: Script to Remove Ghost Devices (Click in installer About button to More Information)
  • Some changes in installer

• Realtek Interface
    • Realtek Audio Console (Universal)
  • Dolby Digital
  • DTS Interactive
  • Realtek Patch DDL/DTS
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • Cinema 5
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • Nahimic by AAF Optimus (Modified) (APO4 Only)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO4 Only)
  • Support for Sonic Radar 3
  • Dolby
    • Dolby Atmos
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System For Gaming
  • DTS
    • DTS Studio Sound
    • DTS:X Ultra
    • DTS Sound Unbound

In case Sound Blaster Connect doesn't work, download the tool below to solve the problem:
KGA Automatic Configuration Download (Link Updated)

Enjoy AAF Optimus Sound!!!
you are the best alan .. i just installed your driver in my pc and it sounds awesome.. plus there was a bug in realtek audio console.. which had no option for bass management in 7.1 ch but it got fixed by sound blaster 720 which has that option.. plus unbelievable 7.1 surround with stereo... all things are fixed.. but i got a problem since no realtek audio console is working afterwards after how did i do connector retasking ?
i m using asus tuf z390 plus gaming

Hello i uninstalled everything using rapr and ddu and reinstalled the drivers with wifi and antivirus off even after that i cannot hear any difference and now realtek audio console is also not opening . i have attached few images from rapr and device manager. Thank you
have u reinstall whole thing for realtek audio console ?

jcags

Hi @AAF Optimus ,

I've tested the new drivers. Unfortunately, the Realtek Audio Console is broken and there is no sound at all. The good news is that everything else (DTS Sound Unbound, Dolby Atmos, SB Connect 2 and Sonic Studio III) works.

The Audio Console was working in the May 28th update, so probably something that's changed since then is causing this problem.

For now, I've reverted back to the May 28th update. My MB has the ALC4080 chipset, USB audio.

Thanks in advance! :)
Make sure you didn't select DTS:X Ultra during install, it's known to cause issues.

afn5454

The latest driver does not work for external speaker system. failed to test audio, no audio output, please fix it soon.

sebo1020

Ok at the beginning of respect for the creator for his work, but I as an owner of a Realtek S1200A after carefully following the installation of drivers after a reset of the computer only Sonic Studio normally works the rest completely useless what interesting Sound Blaster Connect 2 after startup greets the information that it does not see the audio device... (attempts to repair the KGA Automatic Configuration did nothing), dts seem to be enabled but it has no effect on sound quality, I would still get over it if not for the fact that the "drivers" themselves messed up my speaker settings so much that I have no sound from the subwoofer and center speaker..., I only have a silent hope that after uninstalling this "spaghetti" and installing the official drivers, the system will work normally ...salute the creator for such a fancy invention and adding so many applications from various companies on the principle of me which one will work?

Processor i7 8700k 4.8gh with 1.245
Motherboard asus tuf gaming z390 - apro
Cooling corsair h100i pro
Memory 24gb @ 3500mhz
Video Card(s) asus rtx 2060 super dual evo oc
Storage 1tb hdd with 360gb ssd
Display(s) lg 27gk750f-b
Case normal
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply cx650
Mouse razer 8khz
Keyboard mechanical
when i play original 7.1 titles .. there is differnce from original true hd sound... its automatical sound like stereo to virtual surround sound.. plus original sound.. from multichannel speakers

YFQH

Latest HDAUDIO Driver Version: 6.0.9360.1

• Introduced: Script to Remove Ghost Devices (Click in installer About button to More Information)
  • Some changes in installer

• Realtek Interface
    • Realtek Audio Console (Universal)
  • Dolby Digital
  • DTS Interactive
  • Realtek Patch DDL/DTS
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • Cinema 5
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • Nahimic by AAF Optimus (Modified) (APO4 Only)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO4 Only)
  • Support for Sonic Radar 3
  • Dolby
    • Dolby Atmos
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System For Gaming
  • DTS
    • DTS Studio Sound
    • DTS:X Ultra
    • DTS Sound Unbound

In case Sound Blaster Connect doesn't work, download the tool below to solve the problem:
KGA Automatic Configuration Download (Link Updated)

Enjoy AAF Optimus Sound!!!
Hello, I installed the Realtek version of AAF on my laptop, but the "Audio device is not detected" in Sound Blaster Connect 2, how should I solve this problem?

My laptop is running win11 version 25145.1000.

jcags

Hello, I installed the Realtek version of AAF on my laptop, but the "Audio device is not detected" in Sound Blaster Connect 2, how should I solve this problem?

My laptop is running win11 version 25145.1000.
Run GenKGA.exe and GenKGA3.exe.

System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
File Reuploaded! Check "Changes" spoiler in 1st page.

YFQH

Run GenKGA.exe and GenKGA3.exe.
I ran KGA.Automation.Config.exe, and I tried all three options in it, but it still said that the audio device could not be detected.

By the way, where are the two files you are talking about, GenKGA and GenKGA3?