• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

向所有希望在 PC 上获得更好的音频体验但又不想在物理升级上花费太多的声音爱好者致敬。
我向您介绍 AAF DCH Optimus Sound:

在此处下载和更新:

启用 Realtek USB 音频支持

最新 HDAUDIO 驱动程序版本:6.0.9360.1
最新 USB 驱动程序版本:6.3.9600.2311

在安装此修改后的驱动程序之前,请务必从以前的 Realtek 音频驱动程序中删除任何和所有残留物,或者即使我的以前版本的模块中存在残留物,如果它们仍然存在的话。为此,您将需要DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark)。在“声音、视频和游戏控制器”、“扩展”中删除所有“Provider”为“Realtek”、“Dolby”、“DTS”、“Creative”、“A-Volute”、“AAF Optimus”等的驱动程序、“软件组件”和“音频处理对象”设备类别。

[剧透=“更改”]
  • 介绍:删除 Ghost 设备的脚本(单击安装程序中的关于按钮以获取更多信息)
  • 安装程序的一些变化
  • rtkhdaud.dat 已更改
View attachment 252171
[/剧透]
[剧透=“功能包”]
  • 瑞昱接口
    • Realtek 音频控制台(通用)
  • 杜比数码
  • DTS 互动
  • Realtek 补丁 DDL/DTS
  • 创意声霸卡连接:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • 电影院 5
  • 创意声霸卡连接 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • AAF Optimus 的 Nahimic(修改)(仅限 APO4)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG)(仅限 APO4)
  • 支持声波雷达 3
  • 杜比
    • 杜比全景声
    • 杜比全景声扬声器系统
    • 用于游戏的杜比全景声扬声器系统
  • DTS
    • DTS 工作室声音
    • DTS:X 超
    • DTS 声音无界
[/剧透]

如果 Sound Blaster Connect 不起作用,请下载以下工具来解决问题:
KGA 自动配置下载(链接已更新)

享受 AAF 擎天柱的声音!!!
微信截图_20220624233022.png
微信截图_20220624233742.png
微信截图_20220624233532.png

我已经正确安装了最新版本的驱动程序,并且从那以后没有进行任何修改。如何在控制面板中实现5.1和7.1空间的音效?教程有什么变化吗?感谢您的回复!

stefanf

Good day guys,

I have an issues trying to set up 5.1 Logitech Z906 with my Realtek on motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z690-F connected via S/PDIF (Windows 10, 64bit).

I really tried everything, uninstalled every possible drivers, restarting, installing only basic drivers.
There is still no option for 5.1 channels. Only 2 channels.

Is there somebody who could advise me, what could be wrong? Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• this actual.jpg
    this actual.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Can someone please guide me on how to set up my audio? I'm a bit lost with all the options.
I have APO installed with specific EQ for my headphones and speakers.

My motherboard sound card is: Realtek ALC1220
Headphones are connected to ifi Zen DAC v2. The DAC is connected via USB to the PC.
Speakers are directly connected to PC.

I followed the installation guide. What's not working:
  1. Realtek Audio Console
  2. DTS:X Ultra is not working with Headphones/ifi Zen DAC. It does work with speakers, however.

The main uses are Music and Gaming. For gaming, I'd like to have the best possible 7.1 emulations. Is it possible?

Appreciate your help.

Beast_Master

File Reuploaded! Check "Changes" spoiler in 1st page.
Hi @AAF Optimus ,

Unfortunately, the problem with the Realtek Audio Console still remains and there is no soud. I've tried every combination, nothing works.

I'm convinced it has something to do with the 5.1 audio feature, because the May 28th driver works and the Realtek Audio Console with the speaker fill option is available. Something changed with the later updates, I'm guessing you probably remember what changed exactly. Whatever it is, please change it back! :D

Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-06-26 150624.png

can i remove old drivers with the DriverExplorer direct over Windows or should i go into Safe mode?

And whats the "AAF Optimus Bus Driver"?
Also whats the different between DTS Interactive or Realtek DDL/DTS Patched APO?

I wanted to get sound over optical out of my Mainboard

Last edited:

YFQH

Do you have any problems with not being able to adjust the volume? I installed the latest AAF and found that there is no way to adjust the volume.

Hi there. Excellent drivers @AAF Optimus , congratulations. At last I found some drivers that are easy to install and that (FINALLY), will apply the sound on my SPDIF. I just have a little thing to ask you, is there any way to have the Dolby ProLogic, it is to hear the music also in the rear speakers of my Home Cinema. Let's see, my Home-cinema model has its own "dolby prologic" to simulate stereo sources at 5.1, but with these drivers the sound simulated in the rear speakers is not the best.

And another little thing, is it possible to modify something so that the subwoofer output doesn't sound so amplified? hahaha, it's amazing how boosted it is. All this talking about playing music, for movies with its Native DTS/Dolby Digital (I play through passthrough), it is PERFECT, but for music I would like to be able to solve those 2 little things, that I would like to have Pro-Logic and be able to lower a little the power of the Subwoofer, although the latter is not paramount, the fact of being able to have Pro-Logic while listening to music on the 5 speakers makes the Subwoofer sound so loud.

Thank you very much

edwinvega86

Well after a while I try your update again. AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.6.2311.9360 it seemed to me that everything worked very well but, in the headphones the bass was lost, I remember that this had already been solved, what happened? :confused::confused: The version I use is AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.0.2311.9336 from which I have problems with the dolby atmos program but the headphones sound very good, but from the version AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-10.0.2311.9338 so the last one, the dolby atmos program works very well but now the headphones lost bass. any solution? :(

Last edited:
System Name My PC Master Race
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard AsRock B550M PG Riptide
Cooling Thermalright U120EX REV.4 BLACK
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG STRIX RX480 8GB GAMING OC
Storage 1: SK Hynix Gold S31 500GB; 2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3: WD Blue 500GB
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2263 22" IPS Full HD
Case BitFenix Nova Mesh M ARGB
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z213 2.1 Stereo Speakers
Power Supply EVGA 600BQ 80+ Bronze
Mouse Razer Basilisk v2
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Atlas OS (22H2)
well I update it the past week and everything is working good... but for some reason, the installation of 5.1 digital audio feature with Dolby Digital + Dolby Atmos Speaker System for Gaming don't works for me I get instant crash when I try to open Dolby app but the same installation but with only selecting Dolby Atmos Speaker System works good. any thoughts @AAF Optimus?
NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN MEDIAFIRE
HD AUDIO DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9360.1
USB AUDIO DRIVER VERSION 6.3.9600.2311
MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

ATTENTION: Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "AAF Optimus", etc in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD) and deselect the rest.
Don't forget to go to the "Changes" button to check the changes of the latest version. :toast:

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

well I update it the past week and everything is working good... but for some reason, the installation of 5.1 digital audio feature with Dolby Digital + Dolby Atmos Speaker System for Gaming don't works for me I get instant crash when I try to open Dolby app but the same installation but with only selecting Dolby Atmos Speaker System works good. any thoughts @AAF Optimus?
Using the latest version of the driver, I watched the movie in DTS: X headset mode with the volume turned down to 38%, but the sound was still very low. How to solve, thank you.

Greetings to all sound enthusiasts, who want to have a better audio experience on their PCs but don't want to spend a lot on physical upgrades.
I present to you the AAF DCH Optimus Sound:

Downloads & Updates Here:

Realtek USB Audio Support Enabled

Latest HDAUDIO Driver Version: 6.0.9360.1
Latest USB Driver Version: 6.3.9600.2311

Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose "Provider" is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "A-Volute", "AAF Optimus", etc in the "Sound, Video and Game Controllers", "Extensions", "Software Components" and "Audio Processing Objects" device categories.

• Introduced: Script to Remove Ghost Devices (Click in installer About button to More Information)
  • Some changes in installer
  • rtkhdaud.dat changed
View attachment 252171
  • Realtek Interface
    • Realtek Audio Console (Universal)
  • Dolby Digital
  • DTS Interactive
  • Realtek Patch DDL/DTS
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • Cinema 5
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • Nahimic by AAF Optimus (Modified) (APO4 Only)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO4 Only)
  • Support for Sonic Radar 3
  • Dolby
    • Dolby Atmos
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System For Gaming
  • DTS
    • DTS Studio Sound
    • DTS:X Ultra
    • DTS Sound Unbound

In case Sound Blaster Connect doesn't work, download the tool below to solve the problem:
KGA Automatic Configuration Download (Link Updated)

Enjoy AAF Optimus Sound!!!
Using the latest version of the driver, I watched the movie in DTS: X headset mode with the volume turned down to 38%, but the sound was still very low. How to solve, thank you.

I can confirm when activating virtual 7.1 in sb 2 there is no sound in the bass
QQ截图20220703201305.png

I installed the latest version of the driver, SB 2 does not have your multi-channel sound effects? Somehow, how did you do it?

View attachment 253435
I installed the latest version of the driver, SB 2 does not have your multi-channel sound effects? Somehow, how did you do it?
I don't know, in the installer I omitted to install 5.1 and only installed sb 2 connect with license 720 and nothing else. i have ALC887 is an old realtek chip with no digital output

I don't know, in the installer I omitted to install 5.1 and only installed sb 2 connect with license 720 and nothing else. i have ALC887 is an old realtek chip with no digital output
My sound card chip is ALC 298 Realtek, how to judge whether he has a digital output?

My sound card chip is ALC 298 Realtek, how to judge whether he has a digital output?
it is an older chip than mine, probably from a laptop, maybe for that reason it is not compatible with 5.1 or 7.1 or digital output. on my laptop, which does not support multichannel, I have installed Boom 3d is as close as I can get to having surround sound.

Greetings to all sound enthusiasts, who want to have a better audio experience on their PCs but don't want to spend a lot on physical upgrades.
I present to you the AAF DCH Optimus Sound:

Downloads & Updates Here:

Realtek USB Audio Support Enabled

Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose "Provider" is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "A-Volute", "AAF Optimus", etc in the "Sound, Video and Game Controllers", "Extensions", "Software Components" and "Audio Processing Objects" device categories.

• Introduced: Script to Remove Ghost Devices (Click in installer About button to More Information)
  • Some changes in installer
  • rtkhdaud.dat changed
View attachment 252171
  • Realtek Interface
    • Realtek Audio Console (Universal)
  • Dolby Digital
  • DTS Interactive
  • Realtek Patch DDL/DTS
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect:
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • Cinema 5
  • Creative Sound Blaster Connect 2:
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • Nahimic by AAF Optimus (Modified) (APO4 Only)
  • Sonic Studio 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO4 Only)
  • Support for Sonic Radar 3
  • Dolby
    • Dolby Atmos
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System
    • Dolby Atmos Speaker System For Gaming
  • DTS
    • DTS Studio Sound
    • DTS:X Ultra
    • DTS Sound Unbound

In case Sound Blaster Connect doesn't work, download the tool below to solve the problem:
KGA Automatic Configuration Download (Link Updated)

Enjoy AAF Optimus Sound!!!
My sound card chip is ALC 298 Realtek, only dual channel stereo; If you have your latest driver installed, can you soft-unpack stereo obfuscating (5.1 or 7.1) sound?

it is an older chip than mine, probably from a laptop, maybe for that reason it is not compatible with 5.1 or 7.1 or digital output. on my laptop, which does not support multichannel, I have installed Boom 3d is as close as I can get to having surround sound.
Sound card chip ALC 298 Realtek, only double channel stereo; This is the onboard sound card on my Dell XPS 15 9560 laptop; My system is the latest version of Win 10 Professional edition. Do you have the latest version of Boom 3D that you can use to share? The cracked one. We have the money to buy the real one. Thanks for your reply.

Nekrodamus

Hello Alan, how are you?
Look, since 2 versions ago my Dolby Atmos audio is sounding bass saturated. I solved it 3 versions ago by installing Dolby Atmos for System Speaker. I have a stereo system. Now Dolby Atmos for System Speaker sounds bass saturated, and Dolby Atmos sounds bass saturated too, and I have to change the audio output to Headphones, but it is not a good solution because it lowers the volume. What's wrong? Sometimes your updates break my audio.

My hardware id:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438444&REV_1003

How do you enable DD 5.1 with the tweak tool again?

I had it in a github issue, but github is gone -.-

Its always a hit and miss when updating / reinstalling on whether 5.1 will be available to select in Windows sound options or not. :(

EDIT:
Ok, I dont get it xD

I had maybe 1 year older version before updating to latest one now.

Using SPDIF

Uninstalled old version and cleaned with DriverStoreExplorer
Installed Patched DD5.1/DTS
No software
DD5.1 and DTS not showing in windows sound
-
Uninstalled and cleaned with DriverStoreExplorer
Installed Only DD5.1
No software
DD5.1 and DTS not showing in windows sound
-
Uninstalled and cleaned with DriverStoreExplorer
Installed Patched DD5.1/DTS
No software
Both DD5.1 and DTS suddenly shows up in windows sound (I never managed to get both show up)

Thats exactly what I mean with hit or miss :D

But when selected, "Format not supported by device"

I guess few more times? :D

EDIT2:
Yeah, reinstalled few more times.
Last install I did something different which I maybe should have done before.
After AAF uninstall and reboot, I also uninstalled microsoft default drivers in Driver Manager instead of anything with driverstore.
And installed AAF and changed to DD5.1 before reboot and DD5.1 worked. Rebooted and it still worked.

Solved for me then :p

Last edited:
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN GITHUB
HD AUDIO DRIVER VERSION 6.0.9360.1
USB AUDIO DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.3.9600.2329
MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

ATTENTION: Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative", "AAF Optimus", etc in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD) and deselect the rest.
Don't forget to go to the "Changes" button to check the changes of the latest version. :toast:

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
感谢感谢

Beast_Master

MORE DETAILS IN 1st PAGE

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
Hi @AAF Optimus ,

unfortunately the problem with the Realtek Audio Console persists even with the USB driver update and there is no sound. Had to revert back to the May 28th drivers.

Thank you for all your effort! :)

Nekrodamus

Hello Alan @AAF Optimus , how are you?
I have a problem of saturated sound since several versions ago and sorry, even my device sounds bad.
I think the one causing the problem is the Realtek control panel, which activates the equalizer and has other effects, even if it is untouched I think it interferes. In your previous versions it was not possible to access the Realtek equalizer if I had only dolby atmos installed and Dolby sounded perfect. Now Dolby Atmos sounds saturated, not exaggerated but it is noticeable if I turn up the volume. What do you think this is due to? Now it sounds better without any audio mod. What happened here?
I hope you understand the problem Alan. I wish you the best from Argentina. My respects and good luck

HW ID:

Realtek 887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC

Windows 11 Pro

Last edited:
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Hello Alan @AAF Optimus , how are you?
I have a problem of saturated sound since several versions ago and sorry, even my device sounds bad.
I think the one causing the problem is the Realtek control panel, which activates the equalizer and has other effects, even if it is untouched I think it interferes. In your previous versions it was not possible to access the Realtek equalizer if I had only dolby atmos installed and Dolby sounded perfect. Now Dolby Atmos sounds saturated, not exaggerated but it is noticeable if I turn up the volume. What do you think this is due to? Now it sounds better without any audio mod. What happened here?
I hope you understand the problem Alan. I wish you the best from Argentina. My respects and good luck

HW ID:

Realtek 887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC

Windows 11 Pro
Go to "%systemroot%\System32\drivers", delete the file "rtkhdaud.dat" and restart your computer.