• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

@Alan Finote Could you renew the download link?

Hope the link works.
It has a few compilations that I collected, more to come when I see around my PC... :)

All driver credits goes to Alan Finote, (I'm just a collector nvm). ;)

Hope the link works.
It has a few compilations that I collected, more to come when I see around my PC... :)

All driver credits goes to Alan Finote, (I'm just a collector nvm). ;)
The link just sends me to account creation page

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK

Hey @Alan Finote , melhor crie um NOVO Driver SÓ para SBX 720 porfavor. Mais nao ponha o soundalive e SounzRealEXP, iso nao melhora o som das computers!, isso é palha, Ponha Dolby PCEEv4, DDP. DDL & DTS Interactive, DTS Audio, DAX2 e/ou DAX 3, SonicFocus e SRS...... E LEMBRE: Menos appx, e mais exe tbm!. OBG Amiguxo.

Hey @Alan Finote , melhor crie um NOVO Driver SÓ para SBX 720 porfavor. Mais nao ponha o soundalive e SounzRealEXP, iso nao melhora o som das computers!, isso é palha, Ponha Dolby PCEEv4, DDP. DDL & DTS Interactive, DTS Audio, DAX2 e/ou DAX 3, SonicFocus e SRS...... E LEMBRE: Menos appx, e mais exe tbm!. OBG Amiguxo.
@Alan Finote
Is it possible like Máthair said that now can be mixed with all Dolbys and all DTS's in one with Sonic Focus and SRS?

Last edited:

charincol

Alan, just wanted to say thank you very much. Recently built a new PC and for specific reasons was trying to use Win 10 LTSB, but couldn't find a decent ALC1220 driver that would install - installer compatibility garbage. Had to switch to LTSC and am using your latest drivers with DD Live and they're fantastic. As with someone else here, DD Live seems to work a little better for me than DTS Connect.

Will this driver work on win7 and let me mirror the front speakers to the rear speakers in a quadrophonic setup? And with mirror I mean an exact copy of the front speakers and non of the distorted crap that the default Realtek drivers are sending to the rear speakers when enabling speaker fill.

I have an ASRock Z77 Pro3 with an ALC892 codec. I don't use any of the 5.1/7.1/Dolby/DTS whatever stuff. Don't even know what half those things I can see in the screenshots mean :confused:. I have just two small front active speakers connected that I use all the time and two additional bigger speakers with their own amp connected to the rear outputs that I power on (they are always connected to the jack, even when off) when listening to music or watching a movie, because they make the loud noise ;) . I have no problem with this setup with sources that use surround (movies and games) and sound is coming out of all four speakers the way it should. But with stereo sources the back speakers are either silent or, if I enable speaker fill or one of the environment settings like "room", output a heavily distorted audio with echo and some frequencies just missing, making speakerfill pretty much useless. The same thing worked fine with a VIA audio chipset I had before. This seems to have been a problem with Realtek drivers for almost a decade know, what I have seen from searching for a solution and has never been fixed. At first I switched the speaker plugs when listening to music, but having to get behind the computer every time for that became old soon. I got a small switch now allows me to switch the front or rear Realtek output to the rear speaker (in essence a poor man's speaker fill). But that's still annoying, because it's another wire hanging around. I'm quite close to building a small active dongle that does the switching automatically just by "listening" to the rear output. Electronics are easier to do than trying to fix software that you didn't write yourself ;) .

Enough of the rant. When installing this driver can I prevent all the "enhancements" from being installed? I don't need (or even want) anything else as what the default basic Realtek drivers are offering. None of the environment effects, none of the room correction, definitely no dolby/DTS, sounzReal, voizReal, soundblaster 720, Samsung soundalive, nahamic (as I said I have no idea what those things even are). The equalizer is maybe the most "advanced" feature I need, but even that is something I never touched, because I change those setting on the speakers themselves.

System Name Snk3 PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.7GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 3
Cooling CM Hyper H410R
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport AT Gray 2x8GB 2666MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB
Storage Crucial BX500 SSD 240GB + Western Digital HDD 3TB + XrayDisk NVME 256GB
Display(s) TCL 40S6500FS
Case Sharkoon TG5 Red
Audio Device(s) Logitech G933 AS Snow + OneOdio A71 + Samsung HT-C550
Power Supply Corsair CX650M
Mouse Logitech G603 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213 Prodigy
Software Windows 10 PRO 21H1
@Alan Finote

Ainda existe disponível alguma versão mais antiga que funcione bem? Estou usando a 6.0.1.8656 mas ao ativar a equalização de intensidade o som fica com um barulho estranho de estática e sem isso o os picos de áudio variam muito nas músicas. Quando abro algum arquivo de vídeo no meu PC, para escutar música e ver vídeos pelo navegador funciona normal com eq de intensidade ativo. Antes estava usando a última versão (78) mas não gostei muito da qualidade do áudio e depois de usar por algum tempo, o áudio DTS interactive passou a ficar meio oco, como o som daquelas caixinhas pequenas de PC de baixo custo.

these2boots

@Alan Finote

Hello! first off i would like to say thank you for your work!

I'm running (for the foreseeable future) Windows 10 1903 on an MSI Z87m Gaming motherboard with Realtek® ALC1150 Codec .

I have had nothing but problems and frustrations with the audio drivers every time i reload windows. Mainly jack sensing loses my rear speakers and also getting the audio manager to install and/or work.
In the past i have used Dolby drivers with success (at the cost of volume).

I just installed your driver (Realtek Advanced HD Audio 6.0.1.8678) from the link above and boom, jack sensing works correctly (meaning my rear speakers are working as they should) .
the DTS panel crashes on windows start with an error of not being correct for this audio device.
the DTS tray icon remains but the panel will not open. also, the Realtek panel is not installed (was is supposed to?)
I opted out of the soundblaster software so i cannot comment on that at this time.

any thoughts on getting the DTS panel to open?

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Dear TechPowerUp members.

Thank you all for understanding and patience for me.

I came here to inform you that, in a few days, I will be posting here a Realtek driver in the UAD (Universal Audio Driver) mode.

Thank you all!!!

I greet you from here in Brazil !!!!!!

Last edited:
Dear TechPowerUp members.

Thank you all for understanding and patience for me.

I came here to inform you that, in a few days, I will be posting here a Realtek driver in the UAD (Universal Audio Driver) mode.

Thank you all!!!

I greet you from here in Brazil !!!!!!

Só um UAD Driver?, nossaaaaa. Faça um bem poderoso amiguxo, eu sei vc pode criar um otimo de verdade. Um MOD NOVO Driver SÓ para SBX 720 porfavor. Mais nao ponha o SounzRealEXP, iso nao melhora o som das computers!, Ponha Dolby PCEEv4, DDP. DDL & DTS Interactive, DTS Audio, DAX2 e/ou DAX 3, SonicFocus e SRS...... E LEMBRE: Menos appx, e mais exe tbm!

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Will UAD work with ALC892?
YES

By the way, the driver package is ready! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I am doing corrections and tests with: Realtek Audio Console, Sound BlasterX 720 and Nahimic 3. It also counts with DDL and DTS as user options.