• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

Come on guys anybody can Re-upload this?

Forget it!; the drivers that create Alan, are eliminated, maybe 3/4 exists, the rest not, because he made a driver, and then eliminated the driver version that was created before the new. Do u understand?, then, is very difficult to obtain any version of their drivers. Sorry. Maybe one day will return here, and begin to create drivers again........... Who knows? :confused:

Come on guys anybody can Re-upload this?

You may just be in luck, I was looking for an old driver and found this file with the same name as the one you're looking for. I can't guarentee this is the right one since I don't know if he used that same file name for any other drivers, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyways, good luck!

jinsk8r

Hi guys, my rear analog output resets its volume to 86 every reboot, how to fix it?

This what I have from all Alan mods.
@Lion94

Have fun! :)

Last edited:
I leave this here, to those want to read the article about the Sound Blaster AE-9, and the Sound Blaster Command console w/ the technical epecifications and results about the soundcard, i`ve never beileve nothing that tells these people who talks about soundcards............. All are bought, so that the market flows and is rich in materialistic people who like these "cool" sound cards, but I am not convinced by their price (too expensive for what is the sound card and the accompanying console, aprox 350$, more or less!) or what they tell because it is a story to have followers and thus gain more money. Ridiciculous, but true, world never learns!. Enjoy people. Note: are various pages the article.

guys , nahimic effect not working . only volume level has effect , dolby atmos
good. sound blastter good .

windows 10

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    258.6 KB · Views: 522
System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
guys , nahimic effect not working . only volume level has effect , dolby atmos
good. sound blastter good .

windows 10
My dream is to have Nahimic and Sound Blaster Effect worked with HDA Audio in 883 Chip, I tried, but I don't have success.

My dream is to have Nahimic and Sound Blaster Effect worked with HDA Audio in 883 Chip, I tried, but I don't have success.
Yeah. Dolby atmos sounds normal to me, wanna try nahimic, sound blaster is good. It has scout mode, very useful

I have created a mod, Realtek UAD + Nahimic only. Driver is unsigned so install in test sign mode or advance restart to disable driver signature enforcement.
After uninstalling the current driver run the attached Clean_Nahimic.bat file as administrator, this will clean the leftover registry so that u have a clean install.

Driver Download: https://mega.nz/#!iEcTXazY!tyOquylAqsPakvJVWRLt4Xo_aQKDFaXQAhxg30XFOX0

Attachments

• Clean_Nahimic.zip
    2 KB · Views: 314
another review , mic produce lots of noise sound ( hsssssssss ) .and the is no option to reduce noise suppression

Who is, and where`s the person that created the exe w/ the kga´s files?; is all we need u to create another new exe. This new exe will contain the kga necessary to mount the Sound Blaster Command, i will give to all the people the library file to mount the console and include this into the Realtek driver libraries once the driver is installed on Windows S.O. Now i have all the executables to install the console (included the latest DDL&DTS versions), the new version of SBCommand (SBCommand v.3.4.25.02) to actualize the console too. BUT, WE NEED a person to create a NEW REALTEK DRIVER MOD!, and probably (and obviously) that person who knows how to create a NEW KGA to this console.

Is everybody in?........... @alanfox2000 and @Alan Finote .

ZENks to all,

Mathair!.

Who is, and where`s the person that created the exe w/ the kga´s files?; is all we need u to create another new exe. This new exe will contain the kga necessary to mount the Sound Blaster Command, i will give to all the people the library file to mount the console and include this into the Realtek driver libraries once the driver is installed on Windows S.O. Now i have all the executables to install the console (included the latest DDL&DTS versions), the new version of SBCommand (SBCommand v.3.4.25.02) to actualize the console too. BUT, WE NEED a person to create a NEW REALTEK DRIVER MOD!, and probably (and obviously) that person who knows how to create a NEW KGA to this console.

Is everybody in?........... @alanfox2000 and @Alan Finote .

ZENks to all,

Mathair!.

I give you here a proof to everyone that I know what I have, and what I do; Because these are all the kga files that the Sound Blaster Command needs. As you can see, these are included as information in the writing of a library of the SB Comand console controllers. And you DO NOT need anything more than those kga files, a special MOD driver to mount the sound console, and as a last (of course) someone who creates this Realtek MOD driver ........... Because i don't know how to manipulate Realtek XXXX.inf and libraries, the libraries that are necessary to write the data file.inf and other info that the console needs to mount on windows (remember that the Sound Blaster Command is valid from windows 7 to windows 10, for x32 and x64 bits).

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
NEW REALTEK AUDIO DRIVERPACKS RELEASED
UPDATED VERSION TO: 6.0.8769.1 (HDA)
  • SOUND BLASTER CONNECT (UWP)
  • DOLBY AUDIO PREMIUM
  • DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE (5.1 SURROUND)
  • DTS INTERACTIVE (5.1 SURROUND)
  • NEW APO REGISTRY METHOD
  • FRAMEWORK AND RUNTIME UWP DEPENDENCIES INCLUDED
  • AUDIO DRIVER ALREADY SIGNED

ENJOY!!!!

NEW REALTEK AUDIO DRIVERPACKS RELEASED
UPDATED VERSION TO: 6.0.8769.1 (HDA)
  • SOUND BLASTER CONNECT (UWP)
  • DOLBY AUDIO PREMIUM
  • DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE (5.1 SURROUND)
  • DTS INTERACTIVE (5.1 SURROUND)
  • NEW APO REGISTRY METHOD
  • FRAMEWORK AND RUNTIME UWP DEPENDENCIES INCLUDED
  • AUDIO DRIVER ALREADY SIGNED
View attachment 128958

ENJOY!!!!
not working bro . no sound . no playback device

Open Device Manager click Sound, video and game controlers open Realtek High Definition audio => right click => update driver => browse my computer for driver software click Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and choice Realtek Advanced HD audio click next to install driver and give restart pc when you finish thats'it :)

Last edited:
Open Device Manager click Sound, video and game controlers open Realtek High Definition audio => right click => update driver => browse my computer for driver software click Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and choice Realtek Advanced HD audio click next to install driver and give restart pc when you finish thats'it :)

Sound blaster 720 working? Nahimic?

Yes all works! but only have sound blaster 720 and dolby audio premium not Nahimic bro :)

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Last edited:
@SNORLEX2016 Try going to "%systemroot%\System32\drivers" and deleting the file "rtkhdaud.dat". After this, restart your computer.

still ' no playback device " . need to manually reinstall other version using device manager.

did I miss something , why the installer very small in size ?

Last edited: