• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN GITHUB
DCH DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9160.1
MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

WARNING: There is also an update for Nahimic on the Microsoft Store to version 1.5.4.0, but it is very likely that once installed, your enhancement will stop working.

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

RECOMMENDATION:
Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative" or "Alan Finotty" in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD), select your decoder and deselect the rest.

If Dolby Atmos again insists not to install, here are the packages for installation.

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

sekar

Hi
firstly thanks for this great mod and your effort.

i have Asus B550M-K motherboard and it has Realtek ALC887/897 codec. my front lines not working so i want to retask my motherboards rear pink(mic) or blue(line-in) line to headphone but my drivers not supporting this. i tried some registry things but it didn't work. is your modded drivers can solve my problem? I would be very grateful if you could help.

(sorry for my bad English :( )

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hi

i have Asus B550M-K motherboard and it has Realtek ALC887/897 codec. my front lines not working so i want to retask my motherboards rear pink(mic) or blue(line-in) line to headphone but my drivers not supporting this. i tried some registry things but it didn't work. is your modded drivers can solve my problem? I would be very grateful if you could help.

Yes, but if it still doesn't work, I will provide the necessary support for such action.

sekar

Yes, but if it still doesn't work, I will provide the necessary support for such action.
It's 1:28 AM here right now, so I'm going to sleep soon. when i wake up in the morning i will try my best to set up the mod and I will give you feedback on whether it works or not. Thanks for your help!

System Name Asus TUF Gaming FA506IU Laptop
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics
Motherboard AMD K17.6 FCH, AMD K17.6 IMC
Cooling Dual Fans Design with Self-Cleaning Cooling
Memory Samsung DRR4 - 3200Mhz 16GB(8GBx2)
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6 GB)
Storage WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-256G-1002 + SHGP31-500GM-2 + ST1000LM035-1RK172
Display(s) LM156LF-2F03 144HZ Adaptive SYNC
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC256 @ AMD K17.6
Power Supply ASUS Power Brick 180W
Mouse ROG SICA Gaming Mouse
Benchmark Scores CineBench R23 Single core:- 1290 points CineBench R23 Multi core:- 11111 points
Thanks to your drivers Alan Finotty I am able to use DTS:UtraX and DTS:SoundUnbound at the same time! + I am using the latest version available from MS Store of DTS:SoundUnbound since I have got ASUS A15 laptop which already comes with it's own license so there is no need to stick with the old version of DTS:SoundUnbound that comes with Alan Finotty drivers and hence I enjoy the opportunity to get latest updates from MS Store ;) .

Unfortunately on recent official Realtek audio drivers I realized that they have stopped supporting DTS:UltraX and it only works with DTS:SoundUnbound which is a bummer but with the help of Alan Finotty drivers... I am able to use both DTS:UtraX and DTS:SoundUnbound at the same time without any problems! so... a big THANK YOU! :)

Indeed, they stopped supporting it on SFX, but thankfully it can be enabled on MFX. And, you dont need SU to get Ultra spatials using the FX method.

sekar

Hi

i tried this mod and i solved my problem but i don't understand how it works :) Steps i did;
1- discconnected my pc from internet and removed all my sound drivers with DriverStoreExplorer
2- installed your mod AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9160.1.exe and reboot my pc.
3- a shortcut named "AAF Realtek ALC Audio Policy Tweak Tool" appeared on the desktop. I opened the program but I couldn't understand how to use it, so I started playing around without knowing what it was. I changed the interface to "realtek generic" and i did change some driver policy thing. i ticked "AudioProc - 17SupportJackSensing" and "DrvCtrl - RetaskSingleDirection" and saved but I don't know how to observe the effects of these. reboot my pc.
4 - I didn't know what to do after that point because I couldn't find manager app to retask rear blue(line-in) line to headphone so i intalled Realtek Audio Driver.
5 - Audio Manager opened with the classic UI just as I wanted, but it still did not allow me to retask rear line as a headphone.
6 - I decided to make registry edits again and noticed that unlike before, my edits were not resetting(i think its because of your mod). so I retask the rear line input as a headphone by editing the registry.
7 - now i have achieved what i want and i can use my headphones together with my speaker but now my microphone seems to be broken. I probably caused this problem because of my insufficient knowledge of your mod. There are so many posts here and I didn't have time to read them all. maybe in the future I can fully understand how to use this mod. Thank you very much for your help and for this beautiful work.:) @Alan Finotty

(English is not my native, i hope i explained it well.)

3kgapple

actually it seems that it hasnt support sonic radar 3 plz look at that image
can you turn on the scout radar in the menu of scout 2.0 in sound blaster connect
屏幕截图 2021-06-02 205619.png
屏幕截图 2021-06-02 205659.png

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.8Ghz OC
Motherboard MSI X370 Gaming Pro
Cooling Scythe Ninja 5
Memory 2x16GB 3000mhz CL15 Crucial Ballistix Sport (overclocked to 3200Mhz lossy CL14)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB
Storage 2TB Intel 660p
Display(s) AOC 24G2U
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892, Fiio K3
Power Supply Evga G3 1000W
Software Windows 10 Pro 21H1
My suggestion for the next changes is to add gray checkmark for apps that are known to collide with each other (Dolby Atmos v1 & Dolby Atmos v2 together for example) so that way some bug reports are avoided & there is less confusion on which app combination user should choose. Also the last time I installed this mod with multiple apps, It didn't worked as expected. I also remember that latency increased ttremendously. After that experience I use this mod with Default APO option only... I would use it with Realtek ASIO too, but it didn't worked last time I tried with FL Studio.

Floriani

Hi Alan, hope u r doing well, first of all, congrats for the amazing job bro, lovin the experience.. But even with no bugs or errors related on the install and assembling process, i've noticed that my CPU (either core frequency, temps and fan speed) are sooo much more intense than before the software was installed/running, even if I uninstall I can notice the difference right way. Is there something I can do to change that? I didn't found any process that acuse on the system for doing that extra usage, is just doing it by some reason, heard about that before? Thanks man, I really hope u can help me to continue using your software.

3kgapple

Support contained in the driver is only for the UWP (Universal) version of Sonic Radar 3, available at this link.
Thanks but I meet another problem
the Realtek Audio Console UWP cant use because it shows that cant connect to the RPC service
and this UWP app is installed from your package

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hi Alan, hope u r doing well, first of all, congrats for the amazing job bro, lovin the experience.. But even with no bugs or errors related on the install and assembling process, i've noticed that my CPU (either core frequency, temps and fan speed) are sooo much more intense than before the software was installed/running, even if I uninstall I can notice the difference right way. Is there something I can do to change that? I didn't found any process that acuse on the system for doing that extra usage, is just doing it by some reason, heard about that before? Thanks man, I really hope u can help me to continue using your software.
It really depends on OEM. There are many motherboards on the market with a wide range of Realtek audio chips, and they are all different, speaking of operating policies. Therefore, although the package offers several options for installation and use, they may not work well on some systems. My recommendation is the fewer enhancements installed, the better.

3kgapple

the Realtek Audio Console UWP cant use because it shows that cant connect to the RPC service
and this UWP app is installed from your package

帮手服务“服

检查“ AAF DCH Optimus Helper Service ”服务是否在本地系统帐户上运行。要检查,请键入Windows + R,键入“ services.msc ”,搜索提到的服务,单击“登录”选项卡,查看是否选中了“本地系统帐户”选项。

检查“ AAF DCH Optimus Helper Service ”服务是否在本地系统帐户上运行。要检查,请键入Windows + R,键入“ services.msc ”,搜索提到的服务,单击“登录”选项卡,查看是否选中了“本地系统帐户”选项。
cant find AAF DCH Optimus Helper Service has it been canceled

I also added a reg tweak that adds de-pop to Realtek. Install: Reg first, then double click install.

Restart the computer.

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
time to update your modded dch drivers again, Alan F.
there's this 6.0.9172.1 Realtek audio driver that recently came out from Lenovo.

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
DCH DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9172.1
MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

WARNING: There is also an update for Nahimic on the Microsoft Store to version 1.5.4.0, but it is very likely that once installed, your enhancement will stop working.

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

RECOMMENDATION:
Before installing this modified driver, be sure to remove any and all residues from previous Realtek audio drivers or even if there are residues from previous versions of my mods, if they persist. For this you will need the DriverStoreExplorer (by @lostindark). Remove any drivers whose vendor is "Realtek", "Dolby", "DTS", "Creative" or "Alan Finotty" in the Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Extensions, Software Components and Audio Processing Objects categories.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD), select your decoder and deselect the rest.

If Dolby Atmos again insists not to install, here are the packages for installation.

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!

I'm passing this update, Realtek release driver edits to often, I am only interested in the DTS updates, no changes currently.

3kgapple

DCH DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9172.1
MORE DETAILS IN GITHUB

RECOMMENDATION:

GO TO 1st PAGE

ENJOY!!!
realtek UWP console cant connect to the RPC service

3kgapple

suddenly RPC service can be connected
but after I recorded then i review it ,it sounds faster than i speak

@3kgapple, have you used the DriverExplorer app and then used force delete? If you have, you probably need to format your drive and re-install Windows.
I hate that app, far too many times I see broken installs due to its removal method, I even tried it myself and broke Windows with it.

I still have the same problem with the microphone, the only solution as I said before is to disable the mic enhancements

Floriani

It really depends on OEM. There are many motherboards on the market with a wide range of Realtek audio chips, and they are all different, speaking of operating policies. Therefore, although the package offers several options for installation and use, they may not work well on some systems. My recommendation is the fewer enhancements installed, the better.
Show, entendi. E realmente foi o que eu fiz na segunda vez que instalei o mod, não utilizei dele ao todo, e mesmo assim meu processador fica operando à 45% 50% e as temperaturas acompanham, eu to rodando um setup com Aorus B450 e um i5-9400F, na placa to usando audio 2.1 com saída traseira pra subwoofer dedicado e um monitor de áudio da Edifier, mas achei estranho esse comportamento, pois não acontece caso os drivers e os mods estejam instalados, realmente uma pena, to curtindo os ganhos e a clareza de áudio que tinha conseguido. Valeu pela resposta! Abraços.