• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

Megalodon

I got an ALC887 and when i install those drivers its all fine, they are there on the device manager, but when i try to open sb connect, nahimic or Dolby atmos none of then opens, they instantly close after i try to open then, reinstalled 3 times and its the same thing
You need to go to: Device Manager / Sound, game and video devices / Realtek / Properties / Driver / Update driver / Search for drivers on this computer
Search and install drivers manually. / Select a driver from the list of available drivers on the computer
This list lists all available drivers compatible with this device, as well as drivers for devices of the same category. / Select AAF HD Audio Modded from the list / Reboots

Last edited:

temati

Hello everyone. Please help.
I can not access Dolby Atmos and Realtek Audio Console: "Problem accessing Dolby Atmos driver"

Nahimic and SB connect work fine.

This list lists all available drivers compatible with this device, as well as drivers for devices of the same category. / Select Realtek AF from the list / Reboots
Can't find this in the list. There is AAF HD Audio Modded only.

I got an ALC892

Credelle

You need to go to: Device Manager / Sound, game and video devices / Realtek / Properties / Driver / Update driver / Search for drivers on this computer
Search and install drivers manually. / Select a driver from the list of available drivers on the computer
This list lists all available drivers compatible with this device, as well as drivers for devices of the same category. / Select Realtek AF from the list / Reboots
All the drivers are there, already installed and working, the services are running, i just cant open any of the programs that this is installing

temati

It also needs to be installed, it was sealed up in its post.
There is no other audio device (except for all bluetooth and others) in Device manager after installing the package.
Should there be another device besides AAF HD Audio Modded?
There are also no signed Realtek drivers in the selection window.
Where can I find the driver?

siderwar

hi guys can anyone help me here ?
i got alc 668 rog g752vsk laptop
that got two internal speakers and one internal sub woofer
is there any way to get creative with its best version ?
i installed the 8911.1 alan version and its i think not good because of the cracking sound from internal woofer
and Dolby and creative does not detect driver also nahimic3 does not do any thing on speakers no effect at all
i done anything that alan said like vid and Driver Policy no change no luck
its
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0668&SUBSYS_104313F0&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0668&SUBSYS_104313F0

now im on 8899.1 version with no optimizer app even sonic studio 2 is not working for me
when i install ss2 (sonic studio 2) speakers stopping working no sound and realtek even not working good and i cant install ss3 its says the device is not supported
is there any way that i fix this driver ? install creative and use it ?
it is really driving me crazy
please help me with this .

Megalodon

There is no other audio device (except for all bluetooth and others) in Device manager after installing the package.
Should there be another device besides AAF HD Audio Modded?
There are also no signed Realtek drivers in the selection window.
Where can I find the driver?
In the device manager should be software components, AAF drivers.
All the drivers are there, already installed and working, the services are running, i just cant open any of the programs that this is installing
Have you turned on developer mode?

temati

In the device manager should be software components, AAF drivers.
Found these drivers. In any case, it is not clear what to do with Dolby Atmos. The driver seems to be there, but the software does not work

Attachments

• 12121.jpg
    12121.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 122

Megalodon

Found these drivers. In any case, it is not clear what to do with Dolby Atmos. The driver seems to be there, but the software does not work
That writes?
Аннотация 2020-04-22 173526.png

Last edited:

temati

There is nothing else. Also in the driver selection list, too, is nothing but the AAF HD Audio Modded

Attachments

• 12121.jpg
    12121.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 133

Credelle

Its all here, default realtek enhacements working, but nahimic and dolby stays like this forever and sb connect closes instantly, windows is in developer mode.
1587568288707.png1587568237778.png1587568329283.png

Megalodon

Its all here, default realtek enhacements working, but nahimic and dolby stays like this forever and sb connect closes instantly, windows is in developer mode.
Recovery helped me, from the point of the system I created it in this position, and started it and I got a dolby.

try this for Dolby Atmos
I have question about the dolby atmos mod using HDXRT. How come people that make the mods, only use
DolbyAPOv2100.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp130.dll
these two dlls in this mod instead all of the dlls like
DolbyAPOv251.dll
DolbyAPOv251gm.dll
DolbyAPOv2100.dll
DolbyAPOv2100lite.dll
DolbyDspVlldp.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp120.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp130.dll
DolbyAPOvlldpgm.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp.dll

Do you think that they don't have access to all the dlls or do you think they do it because it makes the audio better?

Last edited:
System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
I have question about the dolby atmos mod using HDXRT. How come people that make the mods, only use
DolbyAPOv2100.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp130.dll
these two dlls in this mod instead all of the dlls like
DolbyAPOv251.dll
DolbyAPOv251gm.dll
DolbyAPOv2100.dll
DolbyAPOv2100lite.dll
DolbyDspVlldp.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp120.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp130.dll
DolbyAPOvlldpgm.dll
DolbyAPOvlldp.dll

Do you think that they don't have access to all the dlls or do you think they do it because it makes the audio better?
Because only one of these DLLs can be activated at a time as they are different versions, if I remember properly. The latest version present is the one that you put at top. Why will someone bother with old version?

Because only one of these DLLs can be activated at a time as they are different versions, if I remember properly. The latest version present is the one that you put at top. Why will someone bother with old version?
Because for all those DLLs mentioned above including the first two as well , they all are the latest version which is 3.20602.612.0, i especially have all them and i see all of that this version, which i believe is considered the latest one.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Because for all those DLLs mentioned above including the first two as well , they all are the latest version which is 3.20602.612.0, i especially have all them and i see all of that this version, which i believe is considered the latest one.
Different Dolby SKU, most probably.
e.g. DolbyAPOvlldpgm.dll for atmos for gaming.
DolbyAPOvlldp130.dll APIV3 xmlv3.

@CityCultivator if you wanted to be able to get them all with the latest version, i recommend downloading apo driver from puresoftapps and install the dolby atmos driver and then go type in %appdata% in the windows search and then you will see puresoftapps folder, keep clicking till you see System64Folder and then click into DOLBY_UWP_3.x folder and then you will see all the DLLS and including the ones in dolbyaposvc folder with the latest version(3.20602.612.0).

You copy all DLLs to a folder thats empty and then just uninstall APO Driver and have fun.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
@CityCultivator if you wanted to be able to get them all with the latest version, i recommend downloading apo driver from puresoftapps and install the dolby atmos driver and then go type in %appdata% in the windows search and then you will see puresoftapps folder, keep clicking till you see System64Folder and then click into DOLBY_UWP_3.x folder and then you will see all the DLLS and including the ones in dolbyaposvc folder with the latest version(3.20602.612.0).

You copy all DLLs to a folder thats empty and then just uninstall APO Driver and have fun.
I took the info from APO Driver.
APIV3 xmlv3 is how apo driver calls the versions.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
So wouldn't you want to put all those latest DLLs on the HDXRT file for use?
APO Driver says to enable only one on install.

Last edited:

Credelle

Did a fresh install of windows and now i get those errors, but now nahimic and dolby works, sb connect stills the same, opens and close
1587600662043.png1587600679632.png

try this for Dolby Atmos
I tried installing this exactly as the instructions stated using the setup.exe and the Dolby sound effect won't work.
And I was trying to install the default files that were already in there.

Can someone help figure out why the effect won't work?

System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Did a fresh install of windows and now i get those errors, but now nahimic and dolby works, sb connect stills the same, opens and close
View attachment 152448View attachment 152449

To Run these programs open with Admin and disable your antivirus.

I think this can be a solution, but this programs not are SB Connect, is a KGA Generator, for SB Connect.

Olá @Alan Finote, como você é do Brasil, acho que nós falamos melhor em Português, sou de Portugal.
Eu estou cansado de ver a interface simples do Gestor de Audio da Realtek, gostaria de personalizá-la, gosto muito desta da Asus ou da ROG.
Uma vez, instalei um Mod seu em que você fez uma Skin da ROG.
Aguardo uma resposta.
Obrigado.

EN:
Hello @Alan Finote, because you are from Brazil, I think we speak better in Portuguese, I am from Portugal.
I am tired of seeing the simplest interface of Realtek's Audio Manager, I would like to customize it, I really like this one from Asus or the ROG.
Once, I installed your Mod that you made a Skin from ROG.
I'm waiting your response.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Credelle

To Run these programs open with Admin and disable your antivirus.

I think this can be a solution, but this programs not are SB Connect, is a KGA Generator, for SB Connect.

Olá @Alan Finote, como você é do Brasil, acho que nós falamos melhor em Português, sou de Portugal.
Eu estou cansado de ver a interface simples do Gestor de Audio da Realtek, gostaria de personalizá-la, gosto muito desta da Asus ou da ROG.
Uma vez, instalei um Mod seu em que você fez uma Skin da ROG.
Aguardo uma resposta.
Obrigado.

EN:
Hello @Alan Finote, because you are from Brazil, I think we speak better in Portuguese, I am from Portugal.
I am tired of seeing the simplest interface of Realtek's Audio Manager, I would like to customize it, I really like this one from Asus or the ROG.
Once, I installed your Mod that you made a Skin from ROG.
I'm waiting your response.
Thank you.
Had to disable windows defender and smartscreen, ngl this modded driver is full of bugs, i had it installed before and it stopped working for no reason, and to get it working again i had to reinstall windows