• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Regret for previous statements

System Name Velka
Processor R5 3600
Motherboard MSI MPG X570
Cooling Wraith stealth
Memory Corsair vengeance 3000mhz
Video Card(s) RX 6650xt
Storage Crucial P1 1TB/ 1tb WD blue
Display(s) MSI MAG301RF + Insignia NS-PMG248
Case Corsair 400r
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard Redragon K556
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores No thanks
So i have always defended Razer for its products not being as bad as some people say... BUT I REGRET EVER SAYING THAT so in the past 2 months i have been having some issues with my Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition and My Razer Naga 2014. WELL they both have stopped working for no apparent reason i tried talking to Razer Support and the guy said "have you tried plugging it into a different usb and then restarting the PC". NOW I know asking that is somewhat a necessary question for some people not being the brightest. BUT DEAR GOD GIVE ME A REAL WAY TO FIX MY DEVICES. well the support asked if they were still in warranty and which i said im not a hundred percent sure cuz i got them 3-4 years ago. The person closed my ticket. WTF so i bought my self a Corsair Scimitar and a Corsair K65 LUX and i love them the software isnt nearly as dumb and doesn't spawn 5 different processes to make everything work. SO IM DONE WITH RAZER. Once my Razer Man O war's die im thinking about going with the corsair Voids.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
Well I love Corsair and own a lot of their stuff. I've never been a fan of Razer personally but with that said I wouldn't expect any company to support a product I owned well past the warranty time. Razer only warranties mice for 2 years and keyboards for one year. Not the best warranty in the business but if you got 3-4 years out of the items then they are in no way responsible for fixing said items. If there is a reason to be mad I would be mad at the lifespan myself and just move on to another brand like you already did.

I've had great luck with Logitech support personally. I have never dealt with Corsair support as all of the items I own from them just works and have never failed me yet.

I find it odd that both items stopped working at the same time though. That is strange and makes me wonder if something happened to cause these failures.

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
I've been saying Razer is junk for years but no one listens. :c

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Being you have had them for 3 or 4 years, the warranty on both are expired.

Quotes from their support pages... these should tell you how much help you will get in out of warranty requests.

Sorta them saying, like, sorry... you is outta luck.

My Razer mouse is out of warranty and is not working. Is there any way it can be repaired?
Razer products are designed to work well beyond when the warranty has expired. However, If you feel your mouse is having issues we first suggest trying the mouse on another computer to insure the issue is with the mouse and not something within the computer system. If you have narrowed the issue to the mouse itself there is not really a cost effective repair center that would be able to assist you. Razer does make available some basic external spare parts at http://www.razerzone.com/store/gaming-accessories , but we are unable to supply any internal parts or repair guides.

My Razer keyboard is out of warranty. Is there any way it can be repaired?
Razer products are designed to work well beyond when the warranty has expired. However, If you feel your keyboard is having issues we first suggest trying the keyboard on another computer to insure the issue is with the keyboard and not something within the computer system. If you have narrowed the issue to the keyboard itself there is not really a cost effective repair center that would be able to assist you. Razer does make available some basic external spare parts at http://www.razerzone.com/store/gaming-accessories , but we are unable to supply any internal parts or repair guides.

and

My Razer product is out of warranty, can it be repaired?
Due to the shipping and labor costs involved in performing manual repairs, Razer does not offer repair services for peripherals that are out of warranty. You may be able to find certain spare parts to keep your Razer gear in top shape from our accessories page: here.

Sorry that you had such bad luck of both items going on you.
Just a suggestion... try them on another computer. If they start working, keep them as backups or sell them.

As for me, I like Logitech's devices and have always had good results from their customer service.

System Name Burning a hole through my wallet
Processor 3700X
Motherboard Maximus 8 Hero
Cooling Custom loop (EK Extreme 360 Rad, Supremacy evo w/AM4 bracket)
Memory 2x16 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB @3200MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA 2080s hybrid
Storage 960 Evo, 660p, P1, BX500, 2XWD Black, Ironwolf Proo
Display(s) Predator 27" 4k 144hz HDR
Case NZXT h700i
Power Supply EVGA G3 850
Mouse Logitech G502 hero
Keyboard Drop ALT W/holypanda switches
Software Win 10 Pro 64, Ubuntu 20.04, Manjaro (latest)
Gotta agree with everyone who's said Logitech's good with their support. Corsair does a great job too (rma'd a set of void usbs because I'm stupid, but they only made me pay postage) Aside from that, I haven't been terribly impressed with razer either. On a side note, at some point somebody needs to make a comprehensive list of how company's support is.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
So i have always defended Razer for its products not being as bad as some people say... BUT I REGRET EVER SAYING THAT so in the past 2 months i have been having some issues with my Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition and My Razer Naga 2014. WELL they both have stopped working for no apparent reason i tried talking to Razer Support and the guy said "have you tried plugging it into a different usb and then restarting the PC". NOW I know asking that is somewhat a necessary question for some people not being the brightest. BUT DEAR GOD GIVE ME A REAL WAY TO FIX MY DEVICES. well the support asked if they were still in warranty and which i said im not a hundred percent sure cuz i got them 3-4 years ago. The person closed my ticket. WTF so i bought my self a Corsair Scimitar and a Corsair K65 LUX and i love them the software isnt nearly as dumb and doesn't spawn 5 different processes to make everything work. SO IM DONE WITH RAZER. Once my Razer Man O war's die im thinking about going with the corsair Voids.

im still holding on to my chroma deathadder but i have software disabled - im not buying razer anymore because of their god awful software

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
For starters I've only had equal ,but never better support than logitech. I had an issue with my G502 mouse, I told them about it , gave them my purchase information ,and they just sent me a brand new one, no questions asked ....i didn't have to ship my current one even.

As for regrets , it's always your best bet in any matter of life to keep an open mind , especially when you see people complaining about a specific company or product. even though it hasn't happened to you ,it's best to take their experiences and add them to what you know ,that way you can make an informed purchase in the future. When people see others complaining about a specific item or company and simply have the attitude of "well that hasn't happened to me" or "that isnt my experience", all they're doing is not learning or benefiting from others taking the time to report the issue. Generally this happens because of an irrational or emotional belief that a specific company or product is better than any other (fanboy'ism).

If people don't learn from others ,or listen to those who have "been there before", then their doomed to repeat the past and are forced to "reinvent the wheel" every generation.

I'm confused. Were you expecting the hardware to let you know it was about to fail and for the company to make an exception of 2 yrs past their warranty because of it?

As for brands i'd go for Logitech over Corsair. They also only have 2 year warranty so don't expect them to be much different once its out of warranty.

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
I'm confused. Were you expecting the hardware to let you know it was about to fail and for the company to make an exception of 2 yrs past their warranty because of it?

As for brands i'd go for Logitech over Corsair. They also only have 2 year warranty so don't expect them to be much different once its out of warranty.
Don't be that guy who wants to return the product two years after warranty expires. :roll:

I'm personally sticking with Logitech. Good products and top notch service/support, at least for my region (I've heard our Slovenian service center covers entire Balkan region, not sure if true though).

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
I'm personally sticking with Logitech. Good products and top notch service/support, at least for my region (I've heard our Slovenian service center covers entire Balkan region, not sure if true though).
I have one of their mice, welll used to have one. Still works damn well for the... 5 years it's been used and abused.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
I can vouch for the k65. As for the scimitar you'll either love it or hate it, even though I hate mine I can't hate on it too much since I got it cheap during black Friday. The voids, they're just awful, and very uncomfortable, just run far far away from them. I'd recommend Sennheiser pc 3XX series headset, a bit pricier starting at $130 which is $50 more but worth it over the voids.

System Name Velka
Processor R5 3600
Motherboard MSI MPG X570
Cooling Wraith stealth
Memory Corsair vengeance 3000mhz
Video Card(s) RX 6650xt
Storage Crucial P1 1TB/ 1tb WD blue
Display(s) MSI MAG301RF + Insignia NS-PMG248
Case Corsair 400r
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard Redragon K556
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores No thanks
To everyone I wasn't expecting a replacement I was expecting maybe a solution I plugged both devices into different computers and they worked fine. I couldn't find any solutions online so idk I guess I was expecting support to maybe have an idea on what was wrong l.

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
ohhhh i remember when you countered me a while ago, about Razer obviously, on a news on this site .... oh wait... that might not have been you, still 1 user less on the list of those that had no issues with Razer (which is quite less populated than the one of those with issues ...)

by the way, Razer is only cheap crap and flimsy plastic nowadays, i changed to Roccat, never had any issues since then (still swapped my Ryos TKL Pro for a G410 Atlas Spectrum but that was for sake of the RGB :laugh: )

To everyone I wasn't expecting a replacement I was expecting maybe a solution I plugged both devices into different computers and they worked fine. I couldn't find any solutions online so idk I guess I was expecting support to maybe have an idea on what was wrong l.
a solution ... when it's f.u.b.a.r it's f.u.b.a.r ... it's Razer you talk about :p they replaced my Naga 2 time .... in 6 month :laugh: each time the same issues (yep plural) and the Lycosa i had i directly stopped thinking of RMA after the 1st one, almost every Razer peripheral i had broke within the first half of their warranty ... obviously out of warranty, they have no solution ... they wouldn't give free solution even if they had one.

good point about most of their concurrent: they are all cheaper and better build than Razer's counterparts

System Name Main / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X / Ryzen 7 2700
Motherboard Strix B550i / B450i Aorus Pro
Cooling Lian-Li Galahad 360 / Wraith Spire
Memory Corsair LPX 2x16 3600MHz / HyperX Predator 2x8GB 3200MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 FE / ARC A380
Storage WD Black SN770 1TB / Sabrent Rocket 256GB
Display(s) Acer Z301c / 39" Panasonic HDTV
Case Corsair 2000D / Cougar QBX
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V379 / Realtek ALC1220
Power Supply Corsair SF600 / BeQuiet SFX Power 2 450W
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Drop Sense75 with WQ Studio Morandi's
VR HMD Rift S
Software Win 11 Pro 64Bit
My Blackwidow 2013 is still chugging along on my secondary PC, although it's pretty much the software that makes it 100x worse. Now all of my peripherals are from Logitech and I couldn't be happier.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
I have a Razer mouse for my laptop that is still in good shape (rarely used though). But they lost me when their software started requiring an online account to access all the functionality.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
Ca not make this up
Been reading instead of Razer .... Ryzen! Cuz i think about getting ..and all i tihnk about is Ryzen cpu, motherboard etc
I finally manged to read Razer,instead of Ryzen at @GreiverBlade comment.
I was wondering wtf is this Ryzen Black Widow Tournament Edition cpu?! Thinking Corsair Scimitar is a cooler for the cpu...
I need to get some sleep

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
I plugged both devices into different computers and they worked fine.

So it is a problem with your main PC then and their product is still good? I thought it was odd that both stopped working at the same time.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Don't defend companies anyway. Pointless exercise. Realize that in essence you're defending a shareholders' profits and nothing else. Why would you give a rats ass about someone else's wealth?

All you need to do is observe, analyze, and decide based on that observation. That's how I choose products and brands and it works out well. Sometimes you have a dud, but that can always happen anywhere.

That being said, Razer is shit. When it looks overpriced, it is overpriced, and generally also sub par.

bug

Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Case Raijintek Thetis
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Don't defend companies anyway. Pointless exercise. Realize that in essence you're defending a shareholders' profits and nothing else. Why would you give a rats ass about someone else's wealth?

All you need to do is observe, analyze, and decide based on that observation. That's how I choose products and brands and it works out well. Sometimes you have a dud, but that can always happen anywhere.

That being said, Razer is shit. When it looks overpriced, it is overpriced, and generally also sub par.
Well, there are companies that while making money, they also trailblazing. Like Tesla. Those are worth defending, but even then, within limits.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Those are worth defending, but even then, within limits.

Inb4 the first scandal surrounding Tesla. You can trust it will happen one day, as soon as people are sufficiently invested and something goes wrong. As much as I admire Musk as the visionary he is, I'm enough of a realist to predict this will eventually happen to him too. And if not, he is a true exception to the rule.

No one is clean, power corrupts, and mountains of money and success even more so. Its inevitable really, I can probably count on one hand the number of companies that manage to stay 'clean' throughout their entire history. Sooner or later, people drop the ball or call the news.

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Intel i7 10700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero
Cooling 2x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 480 - 1x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 420 - D5 VPP655P - 13x Corsair LL120 - LL140
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB/1TB - WD Blue SN550 1TB - 2 X WD Blue 1TB - 3 X WD Black 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG278QR 2560x1440 144Hz (Overclocked 165Hz )/ Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 1000D
Audio Device(s) I prefer Gaming-Headset
Power Supply Enermax MaxTytan 1250W 80+ Titanium
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard Virtuis Advanced Gaming Keyboard ( Batboard )
Software Windows 10 Enterprise/Windows 10 Pro/Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores My PC runs FiFA

bug

Case Raijintek Thetis
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Inb4 the first scandal surrounding Tesla. You can trust it will happen one day, as soon as people are sufficiently invested and something goes wrong. As much as I admire Musk as the visionary he is, I'm enough of a realist to predict this will eventually happen to him too. And if not, he is a true exception to the rule.

No one is clean, power corrupts, and mountains of money and success even more so. Its inevitable really, I can probably count on one hand the number of companies that manage to stay 'clean' throughout their entire history. Sooner or later, people drop the ball or call the news.
That's why I said "within limits", lest we turn into fanboys ;)

System Name Ciel
Processor AMD Ryzen R5 5600X
Motherboard Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus
Cooling ID-Cooling 224-XT Basic
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury 3600MHz@3933MHz
Video Card(s) Gainward Ghost 3060 Ti 8GB + Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 8GB
Storage NVMe Kingston KC3000 2TB + NVMe Toshiba KBG40ZNT256G + HDD WD 4TB
Display(s) AOC Q27G3XMN + Samsung S22F350
Case Cougar MX410 Mesh-G
Audio Device(s) Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Core 7.1 Wireless PC
Power Supply Aerocool KCAS-500W
Mouse EVGA X15
Keyboard VSG Alnilam
Software Windows 11
And here I am, happy with a black generic Genius mouse.
If I can have a different regret, it's saying "I'll buy that Phenom II x2, at worst it will unlock a single core". Didn't unlock a shi... thing.

System Name Lenovo 17IMH05H
Processor Core i7 10750H
Video Card(s) GTX 1660 Ti
Audio Device(s) SSL2
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Benchmark Scores i've got a shitload of them in 15 years of TPU membership
Don't buy any new Razer stuff. Their RMA policy does not work. They give a shit if the component you bought was a bad quality assembly, they blame you for that and don't allow warranty returns even when it is obvious the product was build like shit.

Better buy used stuff that does not have warranty left, at least you won't be disappointed in malfunctioning RMA services and will blame the previous owner for trashing the item to wearily.

I have a Razer mouse that i use for 10 years now. I bought it used and it works fine even though it has lost it's laser sights long time ago and only works as an optical mouse.