- Nov 7, 2004
- 5,422 (1.13/day)
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 VID: 1.2125|
|Motherboard||GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P rev.2.0|
|Cooling||Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme + Noctua NF-S12 Fan|
|Memory||4x1 GB PQI DDR2 PC2-6400|
|Video Card(s)||Colorful iGame Radeon HD 4890 1 GB GDDR5|
|Storage||2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 32 MB RAID0|
|Display(s)||BenQ G2400W 24-inch WideScreen LCD|
|Case||Cooler Master COSMOS RC-1000 (sold), Cooler Master HAF-932 (delivered)|
|Audio Device(s)||Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX|
|Power Supply||Chieftec CFT-1000G-DF 1kW|
|Software||Laptop: Lenovo 3000 N200 C2DT2310/3GB/120GB/GF7300/15.4"/Razer|
The very powerful videocard tweaking utility Rivatuner has been updated towards version 2.23. The full list of this release' updates and fixes follows below. To download it, please click here.
- Added ForceWare 182.xx drivers family support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases for ForceWare 181.20, 181.22 and 182.05.
- Added Catalyst 9.1 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for NVIDIA display adapters.
- Added reference fan duty cycle monitoring and low-level fan control tab for G92 based display adapters using integrated on-die fan controller (e.g. GeForce 9800GTX series). Please take a note that low-level fan control tab for display adapters using integrated fan controller is provided only as a workaround allowing you to control the fan if the drivers are completely unable to do it. It is strongly not recommended to use low-level fan control for integrated fan controllers if driver-level fan control functions properly.
- Added heuristic driver version detection for unattached display devices (for example the secondary GPUs in SLI/Crossfire mode invisible to OS) under Windows Vista.
- Improved driver-level overclocking and fan control for NVIDIA multi-GPU systems.
- Improved hardware monitoring module, New sticky graphs mode was designed special for multi-GPU systems
- Updated bundled RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.0 utility:
- Minor skin appearance changes, "Normal" application detection level has been renamed to "Low" for better understanding.
- Improved hooking system injects code into OS kernel's LoadLibrary functions by precached offsets and improves compatibility with some protective systems, faking the real LoadLibrary function offsets (e.g. latest revisions of SecuRom coming with new games like Dead Space, Need for speed : Undercover etc). Now such games no longer crash on startup when the server is running and LoadLibrary hooking is enabled by selecting "High" application detection level.
- Added pre-created profiles for 3D applications, which require non-standard On-Screen Display coordinate space settings (e.g. Codename Panzers : Phase Two and Alpha Prime).
- Added pre-created profiles for new pseudo-3D applications.
- Updated bundled D3DOverrider v2.0.0 utility
- Added experimental display configuration tracking mode. Power users may enable this mode using DisplayConfigurationTracking registry entry to force RivaTuner to track changes in your display adapters configuration (e.g. toggling SLI mode on/off or disabling secondary display adapter in the device manager). RivaTuner will reinitialize logical devices list and restart hardware monitoring module on display configuration change.
- Minor GUI changes and improvements.
- Many more (check revision changes)