• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

RTX and DLSS in Shadow of the Tomb Raider

System Name masina
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASUS TUF B550M
Cooling Scythe Kabuto 3 + Arctic BioniX P120 fan
Memory 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3200 CL16 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Radeon Pro WX 2100 2GB
Storage 500GB Crucial MX500, 640GB WD Black
Display(s) AOC C24G1
Case SilentiumPC AT6V
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX 650W
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard Cooler Master MasterKeys L PBT
Software Win 10 Pro
Hmm... and what are your expectations?
I'm not even asking about RTX. Generally, what direction would you like gaming graphics to take?

Art direction is one thing, how technologies are implemented and are worth using is another.

RT Shadows in this game mostly look like a glorified Ambient Occlusion in some places or straight up overblown soft shadows. For a close to 50% performance hit you expect something that enhances graphical fidelity in a worthwhile manner, and for me and meany others this ain't it sadly. The only implementation where we get something nice currently is when refractions are done with RT.

Processor 12900K @5.1all Pcore only, 1.23v
Motherboard MSI Edge
Cooling D15 Chromax Black
Memory 32GB 4000 C15
Video Card(s) 4090 Suprim X
Storage Various Samsung M.2s, 860 evo other
Display(s) Predator X27 / Deck (Nreal air) / LG C3 83
Case FD Torrent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Ananda / AudioEngine A5+
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX 1000W
Mouse Amazon finest (no brand)
Keyboard Amazon finest (no brand)
VR HMD Index
Benchmark Scores I got some numbers.
Well this is a first. RTX is underwhelming and DLSS is a winner here.

RTX has been making more of an impression on me than I thought it would, not that I dont like or believe in it, just I feel its a feature that is really going to take some time before its impact is real - ie a good range of games supporting it and running on hardware that doesnt exist yet. I have liked what its achieved in the few other games that is supported. But its very limited on the visual impact in this game and absolutely not worth the performance hit unless youre on a future gen with FPS to burn. Im playing at 4K maxed out and would rather be comfortably over 60FPS TBH.

DLSS on the other hand is a feature I was excited about and has been giving varying amounts of disappointment thus far, until now. I actually like the DLSS in this game!

System Name 2nd AMD puppy
Processor FX-8350 vishera
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX2
Memory 16 Gb DDR3:8GB Kingston HyperX Beast + 8Gb G.Skill Sniper(by courtesy of tabascosauz &TPU)
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+;1450/2000 Mhz
Storage SSD :840 pro 128 Gb;Iridium pro 240Gb ; HDD 2xWD-1Tb
Display(s) Benq XL2730Z 144 Hz freesync
Case NZXT 820 PHANTOM
Audio Device(s) Audigy SE with Logitech Z-5500
Power Supply Riotoro Enigma G2 850W
Mouse Razer copperhead / Gamdias zeus (by courtesy of sneekypeet & TPU)
Keyboard MS Sidewinder x4
Software win10 64bit ltsc
Benchmark Scores irrelevant for me
is quite interesting that sun light is diffused with rtx on which in my opinion is not realistic as light without any obstacle in front of it should pass and hit the ground through tree leaves...

1553070876918.png

1553070930559.png

best to see this in above 2 pictures bottom left and near lara at right... seems to me that rtx is adding clouds in front of the sun good job nv!

To me the drop in detail was very noticeable
I play maxes eye candy, (but no DoF or motion blur).

The detail is definitely lessened with DLSS.
Keep in mind there are 2 different reasons why you may see "less detail".

1) Some of the blur comes from efficiency problems. Too little rays mean graphics have to be heavily processed (e.g. denoised - much like in digital photography). This will improve over time with better implementations and hardware.

2) Some of the blur comes from more realistic light modelling. The tree shadow issue mentioned above is a good example. Ray tracing adds a natural blur coming from light effects. The image is less detailed, but more realistic. You can choose what you like more.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I’m amazed that some people are seeing the same screens with DLSS as I am. How can clearly blurry implementation be great, or a winner?

System Name Not an Intel Piece of Shite
Processor Superior AMD Glorious Master Race 2700SEX
Motherboard Glorious low cost Awesome Motherboard 4
Cooling A piece of metal that cools the amazing Ryzen CPU
Memory SAMMY BEEE DAI BABEH
Video Card(s) Turding
Storage irelevant
Display(s) monitor
Case It's red because AMD = red and AMD = awesome
Power Supply 1000W,. but not needed as Glorious RYZEN CPU is extremely afficient unlike that recylced 14nm++ Junk
Mouse *gets cat*
Keyboard RUHGUBUH!
Software Not Linux
Benchmark Scores Higher than Intel shite
I can't tell any meaningful difference between DLSS on and off in this game. depending on the scenery, DLSS may look slightly sharper or softer on moving objects which I think is due to the motion blur effect because on none moving objects sharpness is almost always the same between DLSS on and off which is amazing. I'm really exited to try DLSS on my GTX1080.
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but doesn't DLSS require the use of Turing 20-series's Tensor cores?

Nikita

Techpowerup made a mistake. DLSS isn't just supported with 2560x1440 and 3840x2160. 21:9 resolutions like 2560x1080 and 3440x1440 are also supported.

3440x1440 looks much sharper than 2560x1440 with DLSS on. It seems like there might be something wrong with the implementation of DLSS at 2560x1440.
However the difference between 2560x1080 with DLSS on / off is by far the most profound.

2560x1080-TAA.gif

closeups.png

closeups2.png

I’m amazed that some people are seeing the same screens with DLSS as I am. How can clearly blurry implementation be great, or a winner?

The implementation at 2560x1440 seems to be bugged. At least at 21:9 resolutions like 2560x1080 and 3440x1440 the image is quite a bit sharper than with TAA.

Processor 12900K @5.1all Pcore only, 1.23v
Motherboard MSI Edge
Cooling D15 Chromax Black
Memory 32GB 4000 C15
Video Card(s) 4090 Suprim X
Storage Various Samsung M.2s, 860 evo other
Display(s) Predator X27 / Deck (Nreal air) / LG C3 83
Case FD Torrent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Ananda / AudioEngine A5+
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX 1000W
Mouse Amazon finest (no brand)
Keyboard Amazon finest (no brand)
VR HMD Index
Benchmark Scores I got some numbers.
I probably sounded overly enthusiastic about it. A case of conditioning maybe, considering the other games with DLSS support have been so bad. If I needed to find some performance, it still wouldnt be my first choice, but at least Id consider it an option here after trying X and Y, which is an upgrade from the other games where its a flat out no. Seems to suffer more at the lower res point too, judging by the previous posters images.

Nikita

To me the drop in detail was very noticeable
I play maxes eye candy, (but no DoF or motion blur).

The detail is definitely lessened with DLSS.

Side note

At 4K+ DLSS is not a good thing on quality

I have yet to see it not compromise the visual quality. My uneducated eye tells me it’s at a lower resolution and no longer 4K. The monitor says it’s 4k but the image is “lessened”

Honestly, I think there is something wrong with the implementation at 16:9 resolutions. If you look at the images I posted of the 21:9 resolutions, DLSS is clearly preserving much more detail. Especially, at 2560x1080, the difference is quite dramatic. At least at 21:9 it seems like DLSS provides the better image quality.

System Name Indis the Fair (cursed edition)
Processor 11900k 5.1/4.9 undervolted.
Motherboard MSI Z590 Unify-X
Cooling Heatkiller VI Pro, VPP755 V.3, XSPC TX360 slim radiator, 3xA12x25, 4x Arctic P14 case fans
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 4000 16-19-19 (b-die@3600 14-14-14 1.45v)
Video Card(s) EVGA 2080 Super Hybrid (T30-120 fan)
Storage 970EVO 1TB, 660p 1TB, WD Blue 3D 1TB, Sandisk Ultra 3D 2TB
Display(s) BenQ XL2546K, Dell P2417H
Case FD Define 7
Audio Device(s) DT770 Pro, Topping A50, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Røde VXLR+, Modmic 5
Power Supply Seasonic 860w Platinum
Mouse Razer Viper Mini, Odin Infinity mousepad
Keyboard GMMK Fullsize v2 (Boba U4Ts)
Software Win10 x64/Win7 x64/Ubuntu
Not convinced by DLSS, but the RTX shadows do look a lot less artificial. They are way too sharp for tree shadows without RTX.

Not saying you can't fix that without having to use RTX, but it takes quite a bit of extra effort from the deves if they have to go through every scene in a large world game and fix the shadows or bake in better lighting.

Also one of the other advantages will be in dynamic (time of day, weather, etc) worlds where you can't bake in as much lighting.

Video Card(s) Turding
Storage irelevant
Display(s) monitor
Power Supply 1000W,. but not needed as Glorious RYZEN CPU is extremely afficient unlike that recylced 14nm++ Junk
Mouse *gets cat*
Keyboard RUHGUBUH!
Software Not Linux
Not convinced by DLSS, but the RTX shadows do look a lot less artificial. They are way too sharp for tree shadows without RTX.

Not saying you can't fix that without having to use RTX, but it takes quite a bit of extra effort from the deves if they have to go through every scene in a large world game and fix the shadows or bake in better lighting.

Also one of the other advantages will be in dynamic (time of day, weather, etc) worlds where you can't bake in as much lighting.
Shadows in dying light and gta5 use PCSS and they look better than this with RTX. So basically you're OK with having your FPS halved because devs are too lazy and CBA to make their games look the best, and run the best? ok.

Both those worlds do dynamic lighting and day/night and weather just fine without Ray tracing, and without the insane perf impact. If you're going to Ray Trace, at least do Illumination and Reflections, just doing it for shadows is a waste of computational power.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I probably sounded overly enthusiastic about it. A case of conditioning maybe, considering the other games with DLSS support have been so bad. If I needed to find some performance, it still wouldnt be my first choice, but at least Id consider it an option here after trying X and Y, which is an upgrade from the other games where its a flat out no. Seems to suffer more at the lower res point too, judging by the previous posters images.
Fair enough!

System Name Indis the Fair (cursed edition)
Processor 11900k 5.1/4.9 undervolted.
Motherboard MSI Z590 Unify-X
Cooling Heatkiller VI Pro, VPP755 V.3, XSPC TX360 slim radiator, 3xA12x25, 4x Arctic P14 case fans
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 4000 16-19-19 (b-die@3600 14-14-14 1.45v)
Video Card(s) EVGA 2080 Super Hybrid (T30-120 fan)
Storage 970EVO 1TB, 660p 1TB, WD Blue 3D 1TB, Sandisk Ultra 3D 2TB
Display(s) BenQ XL2546K, Dell P2417H
Case FD Define 7
Audio Device(s) DT770 Pro, Topping A50, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Røde VXLR+, Modmic 5
Power Supply Seasonic 860w Platinum
Mouse Razer Viper Mini, Odin Infinity mousepad
Keyboard GMMK Fullsize v2 (Boba U4Ts)
Software Win10 x64/Win7 x64/Ubuntu
Shadows in dying light and gta5 use PCSS and they look better than this with RTX. So basically you're OK with having your FPS halved because devs are too lazy and CBA to make their games look the best, and run the best? ok.

Both those worlds do dynamic lighting and day/night and weather just fine without Ray tracing, and without the insane perf impact. If you're going to Ray Trace, at least do Illumination and Reflections, just doing it for shadows is a waste of computational power.
I'm not saying I favour one over the other, but it should be very apparent that if devs don't have to spend as many resources baking lighting into scenes they can spend more time on other parts of the experience.

I don't by any means think that this is really showing what RTX/DXR is capable of, however I think it would be really foolish to go down your route of just endlessly bashing attempts to make significant technological advantages that are capable of delivering pay off in the long run.

Video Card(s) Turding
Storage irelevant
Display(s) monitor
Mouse *gets cat*
Keyboard RUHGUBUH!
Software Not Linux
I'm not saying I favour one over the other, but it should be very apparent that if devs don't have to spend as many resources baking lighting into scenes they can spend more time on other parts of the experience.

I don't by any means think that this is really showing what RTX/DXR is capable of, however I think it would be really foolish to go down your route of just endlessly bashing attempts to make significant technological advantages that are capable of delivering pay off in the long run.
ehm.... no. i praised RTX in exodus and BF5 because it actually looks good? lol these RT shadows look garbage and the FPs hit is unnacceptable.

pottu

you look at the first screenshot, the RTX side is a blurry mess, and the shadowmap of the tree and leaves is crisp and dark. You could say its 'more refined' but really, it lacks the detail to call it that, its just not as dark. Its an additional shadow quality setting I think describes it best: in some places, it creates scenes that are harder to play, in others its dynamic nature adds to the immersion, and in yet again others the quality is considerably more blurry and less defined than a precooked shadowmap.
For blurriness there would be easy fix of using less realistic size for sun, pretty sure they currently use ~0.5 degrees which blurs shadows quite fast with distance. (~40cm wide blur after 5 meters from occluder, if my math is correct.)

Last edited:
System Name Old Fart / Young Dude
Processor 2500K / 6600K
Motherboard ASRock P67Extreme4 / Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
Cooling CM Hyper TX3 / CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 16 GB Kingston HyperX / 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti / INNO3D RTX 2060
Storage SSD, some WD and lots of Samsungs
Display(s) BenQ GW2470 / LG UHD 43" TV
Case Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced / Thermaltake Core v31
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1/Denon PMA500AE/Wharfedale D 10.1/ FiiO D03K/ JBL LSR 305
Power Supply Corsair TX650 / Corsair TX650M
Mouse Steelseries Rival 100 / Rival 110
Keyboard Sidewinder/ Steelseries Apex 150
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 Pro
Wow i came into this expecting some pretty awesome graphics but wth, that is really pants. the FPS drop for that is ridiculous. I won't blame RTX itself or the Turing GPUs, i blame a potato implementation in this game, looks like an afterthought, and as some have said, in outside scenes it looks basically the same.

20 series really aren't that attractive based on what we've seen of RTX so far, but it's early days. All tech has to start somewhere. (but i fear by the time it is ready, 20 series will already be obsolete for Ray Tracing).

Glad i didn't get the 2060 i was considering before the 1660 launched lol

anyway thanks for testing it w1zzard, much appreciated

edit: i jumped straight to the comparisons and missed the bit about it being shadows only. Lol that's why it doesn't look all that great. Not worth the performance impact at all, though, the normal shadows look fine

edit2: now i checked DLSS and i think it looks good as W1zzard says in conclusion. I have looked at the comparison sliders and the visual quality is very good and the perf increase from DLSS is definitely going to be noticeable. I thought as much, that DLSS will need time to get better as they tweak and refine it

Well, I really hope the vast majority who bought RTX cards did it for better performance over the GTX 1*** series rather than this ray tracing smoke screen because obviously this generation of cards and the willingness of devs to implement ain't going nowhere. Buying a 1660 over a 2060 should be based on the money you want to spend and whether it serves your purpose. Forget Ray Tracy, there is a massive difference in performance between the two.

Processor Core i5-4440
Motherboard Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87
Memory 8 GB DDR3-2400 CL11
Video Card(s) GTX 760 2GB
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but doesn't DLSS require the use of Turing 20-series's Tensor cores?
Oh, you are right. I thought DLSS along with DXR will be enabled on Pascal GPUs but it seems DLSS is not possible on Pascal and the next driver in April will only bring DXR to Pascal not DLSS.

Honestly, I think there is something wrong with the implementation at 16:9 resolutions. If you look at the images I posted of the 21:9 resolutions, DLSS is clearly preserving much more detail. Especially, at 2560x1080, the difference is quite dramatic. At least at 21:9 it seems like DLSS provides the better image quality.

I'm just wondering what is the rendering resolution for 2560x1080, and what is the performance gap between native+TAA vs DLSS on that resolution.

Why no DLSS + RTX benchmark charts ??

Well that puzzles me a bit too. @W1zzard are performance numbers with RTX on with or without DLSS? DLSS is under RTX umbrella so it could be better of using DXR medium, high and ultra instead of RTX to be clear that no DLSS is in use.

Processor OCed 5800X3D
Motherboard Asucks C6H
Cooling Air
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) OCed 6800XT
Storage NVMees
Display(s) 32" Dull curved 1440
Case Freebie glass idk
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser
Power Supply Don't even remember
I can see how bad DLSS looks...on my phone. It never fails to impress.

pottu

Oh, you are right. I thought DLSS along with DXR will be enabled on Pascal GPUs but it seems DLSS is not possible on Pascal and the next driver in April will only bring DXR to Pascal not DLSS.
It should be possible to have compute path to do DLSS, but it certainly would have quite bit higher performance penalty. (It most likely would cost more than rendering game at higher resolution it upscales to. :))

System Name Desktop / "Console"
Processor Ryzen 5950X / Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus X570 Hero / Asus X570-i
Cooling EK AIO Elite 280 / Cryorig C1
Memory 32GB Gskill Trident DDR4-3600 CL16 / 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE / RTX 2080ti FE
Storage 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus NVME / 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 NVME, 1TB Intel 660P
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW / LG 65CX Oled
Case Lian Li O11 Mini / Sliger CL530 Conswole
Audio Device(s) Sony AVR, SVS speakers & subs / Marantz AVR, SVS speakers & subs
Power Supply ROG Loki 1000 / Silverstone SX800
VR HMD Quest 3
I find the differences very subtle with the RTX, but with close observation it is appreciated. DLSS though is krapp. I would definitely not use it if I had an RTX card, I am more about IQ than pure performance.

Am I right that you can run RTX and not turn on DLSS? The settings look that way, and I would prefer not having a blurry mess.

I agree, but think the shadows do look a bit soft. I just don't know that the amount of time they spent implementing it this far after launch justifies the result, or performance impact. I really need to see it being played though as opposed to random still screen shots. (Ganna have to be a Steam sale though, I just don't get into the TR franchise).

So far, I have tried each of the previous RTX games with each different combo of RTX on/off and DLSS on/off and all were an easy pick to go RTX on DLSS off. I was hopeful in DLSS (and still am) after Port Royal, but that best case doesn't seem to be translating to real time rendering, unfortunately.

System Name Barb's Domain
Processor i9 10850k 5.1GHz all cores
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool Assassin III
Memory 2*16gig Corsair LPX DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 FE
Storage 500gb Samsung 980 Pro M2 SSD, 500GB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2TB Seagate Hybrid SSHD
Display(s) Dell - S3222DGM 32" 2k Curved/ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K (ran at 2k), Sanyo 75" 4k TV
Case SilverStone Fortress FT04
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion II speakers, Corsair - HS70 PRO headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x (2021)
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech Orion Spectrum G910
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/34962882
I'm just not seeing any big improvement to justify the cost of a GTX **80ti card jumping from $750 to over $1200 in two generations

Because that blur can be intended.
You got used to 100% sharp graphics. More importantly, you got used to the fact that when you pay more for your hardware, you're rewarded with even more crisp looks.
But if gaming is going to turn (or at least: fork) to realism, some realistic blur will have to appear.
Suddenly, the more you pay for your GPU, the less shiny and crisp the image could be. And more realistic shadows will make gaming harder (someone already mentioned that in this thread).

I know this may be hard to digest, but... well... realistic games may simply not be for everyone. And most likely you'll still be able to make a choice (raster vs RT) for many years, so don't worry too much. :)

Look at 20-30 year old movies with high quality CGI, like Jurassic Park. Would you be OK if games looked like that?

Moreover, keep in mind this is not for gaming anymore. We're getting into AR/VR. Would you at least agree that realism will matter in this application?

System Name VENTURI
Processor 2x AMD 7773x Epyc (128/256 cores)
Motherboard Gigabyte MZ72-HB0 Dual socket motherboard
Cooling Air, noctua, heatsinks, silent/low noise
Memory 1.TB 2 LRDIMM ECC REG
Video Card(s) 2x 4090 FE RTX
Storage Raid 0 Micron 9300 Max (15.4TB each / 77TB array - overprovisioned to 64TB) & 8TB OS nvme
Display(s) Asus ProArt PAU32UCG-K
Case TT miniITX P1 (SFF)
Audio Device(s) harmon Kardon speakers / apple
Power Supply 1600 AXi digital (silent)
Mouse Mad Catz pro X
Keyboard KeyChron Q6 Pro
Software MS 2022 Data Center Server, Ubuntu
Benchmark Scores Gravity mark 136,708 (high score)
side note, I think folks have missed some points.

AT 4K+

Don't compare DLSS to TAA and discern that TAA seems more detailed, because it is.

rather

Compare DLSS to no AA at 4k and take in the amount of blur it imposes and krappifies the image detail.

When nvidia uses "AI" in their marketing description of DLSS... I would expect equal to or enhanced visual quality - not where they took a 4k sharp image and blur it to to 1920x1080 or 2560x1440 and then say there is a speed boost....

really?

System Name Project Neverending
Processor i9 9900K @ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus Formula XI
Cooling Corsair HX 150i Pro, Corsair ML 120/QL 120 fans
Memory 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 2080Ti
Storage Samsung 970 Evo NVMe, 2 Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 (3440X1440), Samsung U28D590 (3840X2160)
Case Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX X-Fi, Logitech 5.1 speaker system
Power Supply Corsair HX 1000i
Mouse Logitech G703
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Updates coming soon ®
Is this a manual download? I'm not getting the update on my Steam version.