1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Samsung Galaxy S8

Discussion in 'Phones & Tablets' started by Pete1burn, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Pete1burn

Pete1burn

Thanks Received:
    Is anyone else watching for the release of the S8? I'm considering getting an S8+ to replace my iPhone 6+. I can't stand Apple much anymore, and it's time I tested waters elsewhere.

I haven't had an Android phone since the original Google Nexus phones came out, many years ago.

Has anyone recently switched from Apple to Android?

Anyone else excited for the S8?

2. Jack1n

Jack1n

Thanks Received:
    I switched from my old iPhone 4 to an HTC M8 a couple of years and have been using it since, you will not regret switching to android, and yes, I am also interested in the S8, if the display survives the drop tests and Samsung puts a headphone DAC inside it, I will buy it in a heart beat.

3. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    The GF has two Apple 6 phones (one personal one for her biz). She now has "android envy" ...I upgraded to an S7, and it's so blatantly apparnt how superior Android is, primarily because Google services and content.. I can find a biz phone number, she cant - mostly content related. I can ask the phone to call/navigate, she can't. I can download a fre app, she has to pay $0.99. I'm even more unimpressed than I thought.

The S8? There's plenty of rumors on the web about that and the iPhone 8.

10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU