• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SAPPHIRE 6850 TOXIC bios flashed.......

sir_ice

hello guys,
my first post here so welcome all.
first post and already I am asking for help... but....

I flashed one of my 2 radeon 6850 toxic and form that moment i get a BSOD every time windows loads to the welome screen (until then everything goes normal) when that card is installed - no matter if it is alone or as a second one in crossfire or not.... bluescreen at the end of windows loading

I want to go back to the backup bios, so I start the system with that 1 flashed card inside only, go to dos prompt and I try
atiflash -p 0 backup.rom but I get 01FL01 error....

System Name Everchanging
Processor Core i7 4790K
Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero
Cooling Custom loop
Memory 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2800MHz 11-14-14-35
Video Card(s) 2xEVGA GTX 970 SSC
Storage SSD Main, 7TB backups
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k UHD
Case Corsair 900D
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster thingy
Power Supply Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050w
Mouse Steel Series Sensi
Keyboard Thermaltake eSports Posiden Z Cherry Blues
Software Windows 10 x64
might need to change the bios file from .rom to .bin, i thnk that is how ati flash was designed, also might want to try the command atiflash -f -p 0 backup.rom, will force flash the bios, but if it is the original, then it should take fine

sir_ice

might need to change the bios file from .rom to .bin, i thnk that is how ati flash was designed, also might want to try the command atiflash -f -p 0 backup.rom, will force flash the bios, but if it is the original, then it should take fine
didnt change anything.