• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sapphire Ati x1650 pro 512mb PCIE BIG PROBLEM pls help!!!!!

krivis

Pls people help me.
I have Sapphire ati x1650 pro 512mb pcie.
The problem showed up 3 days ago.
So when the computer is booting the screen is filled with lines yelow blue red bla bla etc. i cant even reinstall windows because i cant read anything. SO when is booting there are lines but when enters in Windows Xp everything is ok, the picture is steady. I know that is the graphic card problem because i updated my motherboard bios and everything is the same. i have two monitors attached and the lines are the same on both. Maybe the bios is messed up.
Someone pls make bios dump from the original bios and send it to me on pls people.

Or maybe someone have a fix for this problem...

THX

Last edited:

BullGod

Well... I'm sorry to say this but your card is probably fried. I don't know any way to fix this other than changing the card... Same thing happened to me with my 6200, I'm on integrated graphics for now and looking for a replacement.

Dandel

Processor AMD Athlon II X4 630 (3.5ghz)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P
Cooling Sunbeam Core-Contact Freezer
Memory 2x2g A-Data DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon HD5770
Case Coolermaster HAF 932
Power Supply FSP FX600-GLN
Software Win7 x64 pro
I agree with BullGod on this one, definitely time to replace the card, and the first stage is to try to RMA the card and get a cheap spare for now.

rick22

System Name bubba
Processor e something
Motherboard old but good mobo
Cooling my farts
Memory can't find it
Video Card(s) EVGA 250 took a shit..back to my 4850..fk off ati fanboys
Storage i think i have one
Display(s) not sure but it sucks
Case lol my mouth
Audio Device(s) me
Power Supply ass farts
Software that sucks to
Benchmark Scores i'm so fat i sat on the bench and smashed assssit
How long have you had this card? one thing you could do before you trash or rma it is to take the card a part clean it and put some artic silver #5 ...put it back together and try it again..good luck

von kain

System Name intel-hate
Processor Amd phenom 2 955 @ 3800
Motherboard msi 790fx-gd70
Cooling coolermaster
Memory 4096 @1600 corsair
Video Card(s) sapphire 5770 @950-1350
Storage 1 seagate 80gb sata2 1 160gb seagate sata
Display(s) 20inch wide lg
Power Supply chieftech 750w
Software windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores nah
what it make me wonder is that the problem is on bios make an bios update.if you can on both video and mobo then write back

krivis

von kain
what it make me wonder is that the problem is on bios make an bios update.if you can on both video and mobo then write back
i can do on both update i made on the motherboard and nothing, but for the graphic card i cant find any bios.

rick22
How long have you had this card? one thing you could do before you trash or rma it is to take the card a part clean it and put some artic silver #5 ...put it back together and try it again..good luck
What is artic silver and where to put this silver

And also i will try to RMA my card.
But if any one have the bios dump of " sapphire ati x1650 pro 512mb pcie" pls send it to me or post it here.

thx