Help! I do not speak English My problem is that I have flashed my Sapphire Toxic Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5 with the bios with ATIWInFlash toxic. After flashing, the program ask me reboot my PC. I restart my PC, and fan of the video card started to sound very strong and I have the black screen of my monitor (no video signal). I select the integrated graphics card to proceed to repair it. Then, I have tried to repair it using the DOS with a USB device and entering the parameters: atiflash-p 0 HD6850.bim 0fl01 Error: Adapter not found Press "1" to continue and other parameters, and nothing. My PC: A8-3870k 3.0ghz -Gigabyte A55M-DS2 8Gb RAM DDR3-1600 MHz Sapphire Toxic Radeon HD-6850.