• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

se"x"box FOX news and mass effect

B

bassmasta

wow. you know, most people will listen to what is told to them on tv simply because it is on tv. they were raised to believe that that would be a reliable source. intelligent people will take their colleagues' findings without a doubt as long as it correlates with their own, which means that some dumbass can look through his telescope, see the end of the earth, and everyone will believe him, because there's obviously nothing over there. mob mentality is the base of instinct. ever wonder what separates us from bacteria? we, humans, are basically big old piles of bacteria that decided to form it's own little colony in order to further itself. that's the same idea behind a nation. mob mentality created society. it created everything. stuff that decided that it didn't need friends stays as it is, like amoebas, and similar non- colonized micro-single celled- organisms.

Processor C2Q6600 @ 1.6 GHz
Motherboard Anus PQ5
Cooling ACFPro
Memory GEiL2 x 1 GB PC2 6400
Video Card(s) MSi 4830 (RIP)
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320 GB Perpendicular Recording
Display(s) Dell 17'
Case El Cheepo
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software MCE2K5
its the same here in jamaica, the news media is horribly inaccurate and the working class pll take it because "its in the papers"

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Motherboard AsRork x370 Taichi
Cooling EK Custom Loop - CPU only
Memory 32gb G-Skill Trident Z
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 Superclock 2
Storage Too Many
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24" & LG 32 IPS
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 500
Software Win10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i5 750 4.62ghz pi runs // Evga FTW p55
The funnest thing I've ever seen about the news was this... I was up north visiting my parents. And a few weeks before I got there, my fathers power plant got hit by lightening. Well, it blew one turbine, and did a few other things...
The thursday I was there, They had the a news report on how they where going to be raising the power bill to make up for the 2 million they lost because of a lightening strike at a power plant that happened yet again... Then they say that there is good news A power plant that is being built by Black and Veach, is going to be up and running in a few months and it will cut the cost of the power bill increase.

Never told the public that it was the same power plant that the lightening misshap happened to... lol...