• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Securifi to Display Its Revolutionary Touchscreen Wireless Router at CEATEC

Securifi, an innovative consumer electronics company best known for developing Almond, the world's first Wi-Fi router and range extender with an intuitive touch screen interface, today announces that the highly anticipated product is now available with Japanese language support.

Almond will be showcased at the upcoming CEATEC show in Tokyo at Securifi's booth (#2B38). First introduced at CES 2012, Almond made headlines for its modern design and simple touch screen interface that configures in seconds and does away with PC or Mac or CD based setup or maintenance. Almond's range extender functionality has delighted customers who wanted an easy way to extend the range of their existing routers.

Leading publications such as the New York Times, EE Times Japan, CNet, CNBC, Men's Journal and others have widely praised Almond's innovative design and interface. Not only is Almond a critical success, but it also struck a chord with consumers long frustrated by the headache inducing traditional routers. In the brief 2 months Almond has been in the USA market, it has already become the No.1 Best-rated wireless router on Amazon.com, which is the largest online retailer in the World.

"Almond has changed the way users setup and manage their wireless routers. We are excited to bring Japanese language support to Almond. We believe its elegant design and interface appeal to the technology conscious Japanese consumers" says Securifi's CEO Rammohan Malasani. One happy customer from Amazon.com best summarized how most consumers feel about Almond when he said "Almond eliminates high blood pressure associated with installing a new router."

Almond has a 2.8" 320x240 TFT LCD touchscreen, two internal MIMO antennas, 300 Mbps 802.11b/g/n tech with industry-standard WEP/WPA/WPA2 security. Each Almond comes with unique security key pre-configured at the factory so users have a secure wireless network from the moment they power it on. It also eliminates recent loopholes with WPS that plague routers from other manufacturers.

Securifi's Almond is expected to be available at various online and retail locations in Japan starting in early 2013. At this time limited numbers of review units are available for qualified reviewers and journalists. Please contact us for more details.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Motherboard AsRock X370 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling
Memory 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3000 Mhz (Running at 2933)
Video Card(s) EVGA FTW2 GTX 1070Ti
Storage 740GB of SSDs, 7 TB's of HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UD58P-B 27” IPS 4K
Case Phanteks Enthos Pro M
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply EVGA 750 P2
Mouse Mionix Naos 8200
Keyboard G Skill Ripjaws RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
should I say it will be overpriced?

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
should I say it will be overpriced?

I asked the guy at the booth at CES, and he refused to give me a exact price, but he said "less than $400" which is vauge and terrifying.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
By the looks and possible price, this thing is better to make also high quality toast!!