• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sennheiser Unveils Limited-Edition White HD 25 Headphones

Sennheiser has launched the HD 25 Robin Schulz Edition, a white version of the legendary HD 25 monitoring headphones adorned with the signature of Germany's star DJ. The professional headphones are limited to just a few hundred units and are exclusively available through Sennheiser's online shops and at the Sennheiser flagship stores in Berlin, Singapore and the company headquarters in Wedemark.

For many years now, Robin's original black HD 25 have been a permanent feature at the turntables: "These headphones have been my trusted companion throughout my entire career," Schulz says, and he couldn't imagine doing a gig without the HD 25. The limited Robin Schulz Edition boasts the same inner qualities and technical data as the original HD 25, but features a brilliant-white, stylish finish.

Classic DJ headphones from the world of sound engineering
The HD 25 has been one of the world's most popular monitoring headphones for almost 30 years. Initially used by sound engineers on film sets and outdoor recordings, it soon became the preferred equipment for DJs at their sets. They loved - and still love - the closed headphones because of their powerful sound, their lightweight design and their uncomplicated ruggedness.

The HD 25 Robin Schulz Edition comes with the characteristic split headband that makes it comfortable and secure to wear. The headphones also feature a 'flip-away' ear cup for single-sided monitoring, while lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response. A frequency response of 16 to 22,000 Hz, an impedance of 70 Ω and a maximum sound pressure level of 120 dB make this special model ideally suited for all monitoring jobs - or for listening to music at home or when on the move. The HD 25 set includes a jack plug adapter (3.5 mm to 6.3 mm) for the one-sided, 1.5 m long steel wire cable.

The HD 25 Robin Schulz Edition is available now at a recommended retail price of € 249 from the Sennheiser online shops or Sennheiser Flagship Stores.

Technical data of the HD 25 Robin Schulz Edition
  • Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
  • Frequency response: 16 - 22,000 Hz
  • THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.3%
  • Ear coupling: supra-aural
  • Contact pressure: approx. 2.5 N
  • Nominal impedance: 70 Ω
  • Load rating: 200 mW
  • Max. sound pressure level: 120 dB
  • Cable length: 1.5 m
  • Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
  • Weight: approx. 140 g without cable

For more information on the Sennheiser HD 25 Robin Schulz Edition, please visit: https://en-de.sennheiser.com/robin-schulz-hd-25

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

boe

I wish Sennheiser would put their brilliant designs towards making a cordless version of the HD600. A great headset for long wear - large ear cups, soft velour cushions and great sound. With BT 5.0 I would imagine they could make a low power draw, great system. Or I'd love a really great surround headset.