1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sexy Mouse!!!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Marineborn, Mar 15, 2010.

1. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Just the look they are going for, robotic type look. It set them apart from others.

2. Saakki

Saakki New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sexy as hell but too expensive. 90 d would be enough

3. phanbuey

phanbuey

Thanks Received:
    :roll::roll::roll: I just found my next mouse

but seriously... you can get this... the siatek "cyborg" or whatever game pad... a HAF 932... get some camo netting and then throw it over your rig area, and then that gaming vest and helmet that punches you in the head every time you get shot in a game. and... after $3K you're ready for battle!

... and by battle I mean ready to get pwnt by an 11 year old chinese boy on a second hand dell.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  4. Munki

Munki

Thanks Received:
    Yes, it looks cool. I don't think I'd be very comfortable with it, i foresee a lot of ER visits because some fat kid got there hand caught in between the thumb cradle and palm rest.

5. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    The nice thing is that there are other versions, theres a 7, 5, and a 3, the 7 and 9 are the same, just the 7 has a cord, as far as I can tell and it's like $99, even the 5 seems just about the same, except 4000dpi instead of 5600, and that I think is like $69.

Saakki says thanks.
  6. Saakki

Saakki New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol then might just get the 5 version. Thanks for info..4000 dpi more than enough..2500 dpi here atm.

7. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    The reason they design stuff like this is because they think pc heads want stuff that looks gadgety,not all of us appriciate the pile of scrap look though.

10 Year Member at TPU
  8. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    It reminds me of one of those Transformer toys I used to play with as a kid. The ones that just kind of looked like what they were supposed to be, because they had to fit a way for the transformer to transform...

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU
  9. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    When you sit and think about this mouse, it does really need to be like this. There is no way to house all of those adjustments inside a single casing that has no seams. Like I described it before, it's like a car without any body panels, but thats whats cool.

10. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    Oh I know, I'm just saying that is what it reminds me of. I didn't mean it to be a negative thing in any way.:toast:

Granted this mouse is not my style, I prefer to just find a mouse that I like, there isn't really a whole lot of adjustability required in a mouse that only one person uses. Being a person that only really touches the mouse with my finger anyway, a lot of the adjustments on this mouse would go completely unused. I applaud the company for being inovated though, I certianly respect that and respect that people will love this mouse, it just isn't for me.

10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU