• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sharkoon Announces REV300 ATX Case With Seven Pre-Installed PWM Fans

AleksandarK

News Editor
Staff member
Sharkoon Technologies is an international supplier of high-performance, quality PC components and peripherals. With the REV300, Sharkoon now presents a PC case of a different kind. Besides seven pre-installed PWM RGB fans for optimal cooling, the case also comes with addressable fan LEDs for customized lighting. In addition, since the tempered glass side panel is placed on the right-hand side of the case, the REV300 offers the possibility for a better presentation of the illuminated hardware components.

With seven pre-installed, addressable PWM fans, the REV300 is equipped with maximum cooling capacity as standard: There are three 140-millimeter fans behind the front panel and three 120-millimeter models at the rear of the case, as well as one more with 120 millimeters under the top panel. These RGB fans are supported by the front panel's mesh grille which facilitates the airflow. Water cooling can also be built into the REV300: A radiator of up to 360 millimeters can be installed at the rear, and there is even space for a radiator of up to 420 millimeters at the front, provided that it does not exceed 3.2 centimeters in height. Furthermore, it should not be longer than 46.5 centimeters and no wider than 14.1 centimeters.

Especially Innovative
The PC cases of the REV series are known for the unconventional positioning of components such as the graphics card, which can thus be better presented. The REV300 is no exception: Thanks to the mainboard which can be installed at a 90-degree rotation, all the components can be advantageously displayed through the glass panel on the right-hand side of the case. The tempered glass panel itself is attached with a magnetic closure to the front the case and with hinges to the back, making it quick and easy to open and close. In addition to the novel installation of components, the user is also offered a USB-C port in addition to the four usual USB ports on the I/O panel.

A True Colossus
The design and the size of the case should result in an impressive presentation of the case itself as well as the components which are installed inside. Slightly protruding corners form a frame for the mesh-covered front panel, and the effect is a dynamic, elegant presentation of the three RGB fans. Its simplicity also emphasizes the impressive illumination of the fans, while the installed RGB components are showcased from behind the glass panel.

Immense Amount for Room for Hardware
With its enormous dimensions, the REV300 is particularly suitable for those who value large amounts of space for high-quality components. Graphics cards up to 34.5 centimeters in length can be installed in the case without any problems, as can CPU coolers up to 17.7 centimeters.

Possibilities without Limits
Power supplies with a maximum length of 27 centimeters can also be easily installed inside the case. In addition, the Angled Graphics Card Kit should also not go unmentioned. This is a mounting which has been specially designed for the REV300 and allows graphics cards to be showcased to their full advantage.

Price and availability.
The ATX case is now available at the manufacturer's suggested price of 144.90 euros. The Angled Graphics Card Kit is available at the price of 34.99 euros.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name boomer--->zoomer not your typical millenial build
Processor i5-760 @ 3.8ghz + turbo ~goes wayyyyyyyyy fast cuz turboooooz~
Motherboard P55-GD80 ~best motherboard ever designed~
Cooling NH-D15 ~double stack thot twerk all day~
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix LP ~memory gone AWOL~
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 ~*~GOLDEN EDITION~*~ RAWRRRRRR
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (OS X, *nix), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (W10 Pro), 1TB SpinPoint F3 ~best in class
Display(s) ASUS VW246H ~best 24" you've seen *FULL HD* *1O80PP* *SLAPS*~
Case FT02-W ~the W stands for white but it's brushed aluminum except for the disgusting ODD bays; *cries*
Audio Device(s) A LOT
Power Supply 850W EVGA SuperNova G2 ~hot fire like champagne~
Mouse CM Spawn ~cmcz R c00l seth mcfarlane darawss~
Keyboard CM QF Rapid - Browns ~fastrrr kees for fstr teens~
Software integrated into the chassis
Benchmark Scores 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Huh; good job Sharkoon. Probably overkill for anyone without multiple GPUs, and I can’t imagine it’s cooling is that efficient, but I like it.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
We are in a strange position where the fans that it comes with are probably worth more than the actual case itself.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> ... nope still the same :'(
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
looking pretty dang solid actually

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Sooooo... in summary:

A) Providing 7 fans with a $145 case sure is... impressive ? revolutionary ??
B) Putting the hinged door on the right side is definitely... innovative ? an out of this world idea ??
C) Having enough room for large components is... so friggin cool I just gotta get me, like 5, like, yesterday dude?
D) Having RGB fans is extremely... a 1-in-a-million deal ? the best things since sliced bread ??
E) Being able to rotate your mobo is somehow... a feat of modern, class leading engineering/design ? totally RAD man ??

But hey, at least it has USB-C on the front I/O panel, so there's that.....

Sodahorse93

I have a buddy who would absolutely love this. I wish Sharkoon products were easier to get here in the states they look pretty nice and the prices don't seem bad either.

deKev

Sooooo... in summary:

A) Providing 7 fans with a $145 case sure is... impressive ? revolutionary ??
B) Putting the hinged door on the right side is definitely... innovative ? an out of this world idea ??
C) Having enough room for large components is... so friggin cool I just gotta get me, like 5, like, yesterday dude?
D) Having RGB fans is extremely... a 1-in-a-million deal ? the best things since sliced bread ??
E) Being able to rotate your mobo is somehow... a feat of modern, class leading engineering/design ? totally RAD man ??

But hey, at least it has USB-C on the front I/O panel, so there's that.....

Have to disagree with you on this, I think this one is quite unique in its layout. I know some of the old Silverstone Raven iterations have had 90 degree rotated mobo layout done successfully in the distant past, but one that opens on the right hand side AND unaccompanied by those intake penetrator fans at the bottom? Also, I cannot remember the last time I saw 7 fans in a case included as default, certainly never as many as 3 at the back, the ridiculous 12-fan Abkoncore case notwithstanding.

But I'm not so sure about the airflow here though. Given that the latter Silverstone Ravens have already shown the world the optimal fan configuration for a rotated mobo layout, the PSU shroud here looks like a bad idea, even if you could mount fans on top of it (the case even has a full-length filter at the bottom?). Should have used a left-right dual-chamber a la Lian Li's PC-011, IMHO, then the case could still have aesthetically-pleasing RGB fans at the back, in addition to Raven-esque airflow.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Have both sides as intake and WHOOSH all the hot air goes out the top

although i'd wanna see how it looks with a PC in it, and how the cable spaghet is handled at the top

Processor Intel Core i7 12700KF
Motherboard Asus Prime Z690-P D4
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
Memory G.Skill TRIDENT Z 32GB 4000MHz CL16 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Suprim X RTX 4080 16GB
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF 34" 21:9 OLED
Case Lian Li Lancool III
Power Supply Fractal Design ION 860+ Platinum
Mouse Roccat Kone Air
Keyboard OZONE StrikePro Spectra (CherryMX Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Not sure if I follow correctly: this idea about turning whole mainboard by 90 degrees clockwise results in extension cards like GPU hanging "from the roof" with their fans facing front side of the case, right? I'm guessing that the main reason for this is to allow direct hit of the cool air from outside the case.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I can see two potential problems here:
1) blower type GPUs - their exhaust goes through the card's back grill so in this case the hot air will have to pass through the upper chamber under the filter. That may be much less effective then the common solution where grill exhaust the air directly outside the case. In FE of Nvidia cards it may also lead to heating up the CPU (because their exhaust is on the backside so the hot air from GPU will hit directly in CPU cooler).
2) standard "tower" CPU cooling - the GPU in such position creates an obstacle that the air must pass on it's way to the CPU. It should not be a problem for those with AIO cooling (because they will put the radiator on the back side - even a push-pull sandwitch seems possible) but standard coolers will get much weaker airflow. In most of the common cases where GPU is mounted horizontally the flow of air is not disturbed, at most it splits in two flowing around GPU and reaches CPU cooler without much distrortion. But here? With large GPU blocks it may create a problem (turbulence instead of a stream).

Don't get me wrong - I find this case interesting. It surely is innovative. I'm just wondering it's effective too. Well, I guess tests will show (Go get her, Steve! LOL) ;)

Last edited:
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (OS X, *nix), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (W10 Pro), 1TB SpinPoint F3 ~best in class
Case FT02-W ~the W stands for white but it's brushed aluminum except for the disgusting ODD bays; *cries*
Audio Device(s) A LOT
Benchmark Scores 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Not sure if I follow correctly: this idea about turning whole mainboard by 90 degrees clockwise results in extension cards like GPU hanging "from the roof" with their fans facing front side of the case, right? I'm guessing that the main reason for this is to allow direct hit of the cool air from outside the case.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I can see two potential problems here:
1) blower type GPUs - their exhaust goes through the card's back grill so in this case the hot air will have to pass through the upper chamber under the filter. That may be much less effective then the common solution where grill exhaust the air directly outside the case. In FE of Nvidia cards it may also lead to heating up the CPU (because their exhaust is on the backside so the hot air from GPU will hit directly in CPU cooler).
2) standard "tower" CPU cooling - the GPU in such position creates an obstacle that the air must pass on it's way to the CPU. It should not be a problem for those with AIO cooling (because they will put the radiator on the back side - even a push-pull sandwitch seems possible) but standard coolers will get much weaker airflow. In most of the common cases where GPU is mounted horizontally the flow of air is not disturbed, at most it splits in two flowing around GPU and reaches CPU cooler without much distrortion. But here? With large GPU blocks it may create a problem (turbulence instead of a stream).

Don't get me wrong - I find this case interesting. It surely is innovative. I'm just wondering it's effective too. Well, I guess tests will show (Go get her, Steve! LOL) ;)
I think the airflow is wonky, too (should've been intake on both sides for XTREEM pressure), but regarding 1), blowers should be fine, as demonstrated with the FT02/RV02, although positive pressure was the secret sauce there, and 2) I feel like the triple exhaust will pull away the heat from the CPU heatsink as effectively as a single intake and single exhaust in traditional chassis.

That's just me speculating about this wonky and, speculatively, negative-pressure design, though. Curious to see reviews as well!

Processor Intel Core i7 12700KF
Motherboard Asus Prime Z690-P D4
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
Memory G.Skill TRIDENT Z 32GB 4000MHz CL16 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Suprim X RTX 4080 16GB
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF 34" 21:9 OLED
Case Lian Li Lancool III
Power Supply Fractal Design ION 860+ Platinum
Mouse Roccat Kone Air
Keyboard OZONE StrikePro Spectra (CherryMX Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
I think the airflow is wonky, too (should've been intake on both sides for XTREEM pressure), but regarding 1), blowers should be fine, as demonstrated with the FT02/RV02, although positive pressure was the secret sauce there, and 2) I feel like the triple exhaust will pull away the heat from the CPU heatsink as effectively as a single intake and single exhaust in traditional chassis.

That's just me speculating about this wonky and, speculatively, negative-pressure design, though. Curious to see reviews as well!

The trailer video was made using angled GPU kit and the LC GPU model so the airflow wasn't disturbed (as we can judge by the smoke trail). But that's a comercial. I'm thinking about standard aircooled GPU (which may be massive) and standard mounting (without the kit). I hope such case will also be tested (as the most common I guess).

And regarding the upper chamber of the case - take a look:

This is where the blower type GPUs exhausts will be, just next to the exhaust of the upper fan. All of that capped by the thick-looking dust filter. Well, I may be wrong but something tells me, there will be a hell lot of hot air trapped here.

Last edited:
Audio Device(s) A LOT
The trailer video was made using angled GPU kit and the LC GPU model so the airflow wasn't disturbed (as we can judge by the smoke trail). But that's a comercial. I'm thinking about standard aircooled GPU (which may be massive) and standard mounting (without the kit). I hope such case will also be tested (as the most common I guess).
I didn’t watch the video and just had assumed a traditional orientation :oops: My thinking was that the intake cools the GPU and the exhaust manages the CPU in the case of a blower GPU and that the airflow is ultimately horizontal regardless. I don’t know if the latter would be effective — either it’s a sort of two-chamber design (positive pressure for the GPU, negative for CPU) or the hot air of an axial GPU is pulled to the exhaust before convention gets a chance to play any significant role.

Then again, it’s probably ultimately negative pressure, so :confused:
And regarding the upper chamber of the case - take a look:

This is where the blower type GPUs exhausts will be, just next to the exhaust of the upper fan. All of that capped by the thick-looking dust filter. Well, I may be wrong but something tells me, there will be a hell lot of hot air trapped here.
That’s why I mentioned the FT02 — owning one I can say it’s true that some air gets caught up there, but it’s not much — I only shaved a couple of degrees off when I ran a GTX 470 SLI reference setup. Then, the mesh is more open with the FT02, and the bottom-up airflow nurtures convection/pushes the hot-air away... But maybe those crazy 3000rpm fans will overcome the impedance? :p No idea.

Weird, if interesting, case :shrug:

Processor Intel Atom 270
Cooling Passive
Memory 2GB DDR3-1333
Storage 160GB WD 2.5"
Case Custom
Power Supply Seasonic-Passive
Good job sharkoon. I see no major problems, only positives.
:)