• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sharkoon Announces the SGM2 Gaming Mouse: Focusing on Essentials

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
Sharkoon Technologies is an international supplier of PC components and peripherals which boast performance at a reasonable price. Sharkoon now presents its latest gaming mouse: the SKILLER SGM2. The mouse concentrates on essential virtues and avoids any unnecessary extras. The result is a straightforward, ergonomic peripheral device for right-handers with plug and play installation and an optical sensor capable of 6,400 DPI - at a very competitive price.

Comfortable Use Thanks to Proven Design
The SKILLER SGM2 is well suited for right-handers due to its ergonomic form and always offers a comfortable grip thanks to the carefully chosen materials in its manufacture. The rubberized sides and its form allow the mouse to fit comfortably in hand with nearly any style of grip. Extra convenience is provided by the easily accessible thumb buttons which possess a clearly felt pressure point.

Optical Sensor with 6,400 DPI
The inside of the SKILLER SGM2 also has something to offer due to its optical sensor with a maximum DPI of 6,400. There are four steps to choose from: 400, 1,200, 3,200 and 6,400 DPI. This, in combination with a 1,000 Hertz polling rate, should always ensure precise input and maneuvers. Using the DPI switch, the resolution of the sensor can be quickly selected even during the game. The illuminated SKILLER logo serves as an indicator - with a different color for each chosen DPI level. Any complex software has been consciously avoided, resulting in mouse which can be put into use quickly and easily.

Effective RGB Illumination
The SKILLER SGM2 gaming mouse catches the eye with its classic yet colorful design: The uncomplicated appearance in black is set off by an RGB contour stripe and the lit SKILLER logo. Using the switch on the underside of the mouse, six lighting modes can be selected. If no illumination is desired, the LEDs can be completely deactivated.

The Sharkoon SKILLER SGM2 gaming mouse is now available at a suggested retail price in Europe of only 17.99 Euros

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I love my Sharkoon Fireglider, I've had it for aaaages. Still going strong and it was only like £20. Maybe I'll get one of these to replace it, for less than 20 quid again.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
This is a very good mouse, by reading the reviews. Way much better than any of the overpriced crap from Razor, Logitech, etc..