• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sharkoon Unveils TG6M RGB Case

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Sharkoon Technologies is an international supplier of high-performance quality PC components and peripherals. With the TG6M RGB, Sharkoon now presents a variation of its popular TG6 RGB ATX case. With this latest addition to the "TG" PC case series, particular importance has been given to a strong airflow, and the tempered glass of the front panel has been thus replaced by an air-permeable mesh grille. And this time, the fans have circularly arranged LEDs, bringing the case closer to the traditional look of previous models.

Thanks to the front panel with the mesh grille, the TG6M RGB aims to ensure a continuously optimal temperature, even when the system is in full operation. Behind the front panel, three 120-millimeter addressable RGB LED fans with rubberized contact points are pre-installed, with no visible screws and in a modular framework. A fourth fan of the same type ensures that the heated air is removed through the back of the case. As an option, three additional 120-millimeter or two 140-millimeter fans can be installed in the top of the case, which is protected by a dust filter. Additional dust filters in the front and in the underside of the case should provide additional protection against dust and dirt.

Optional Water Cooling
Like the previous TG6 model, the TG6M RGB has a completely detachable fan tray. If desired, this facilitates the installation of a radiator behind the front panel. A radiator with a length of up to 360 millimeters and an installation height of 5.2 centimeters will find room here.

Designed for Eye-Catching Light Effects
The pre-installed 120-millimeter fans should not only ensure a strong airflow, but also provide a vivid illumination of the built-in hardware. The tempered glass side panel, which is unobtrusively attached to the rear of the case with thumbscrews, draws the attention to the user's personally configured hardware. To set the stage for this, there is a pre-installed RGB controller, provided, as usual, by Sharkoon in its PC cases. The controller allows the connection of up to eight LED elements. Colors and effects can then be freely customized using the software of compatible mainboards which have a 5 V-D-Coded-G or 5 V-D-G pinout. A manual control option is available for mainboards without a connection for addressable LEDs. The manual control can be used to switch through twenty lighting effects using the reset button. It is also possible to switch off the entire lighting.

Tidy Space for Components
The TG6M RGB offers just as much space for high-performance components as its predecessor: There is enough room for graphics cards with a length of up to 40 cm and CPU coolers with a height of up to 16.7 cm. Power supplies with a maximum length of up to 20.5 cm can also be accommodated. Up to three 3.5-inch or four 2.5-inch data storage drives can be installed in the case: in a moveable HDD/SSD cage, or behind the mainboard tray or on the power supply tunnel. There are also several cable pass-throughs in the mainboard tray to keep the cabling tidy.

Price and Availability
The TG6M RGB is now available at the manufacturer's suggested price of 87.90 euros.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
sNoOzErFeSt......

y/a/w/n.....

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
oh boi here comes bonehead with his amazing opinions again...
look we get it you don't like anything that's not 100% unique and original but to you have to comment on literally everything you dislike? cause I for one done need to see your awful takes every time a new product shows up.
My opinions are mine & mine alone...

And the last time I checked (about 2ns ago) everyone here is still free to voice them anywhere, anytime, anyway they want, yes (assuming you're not being rude, disrespectful, or just plain mean to someone else) ?

Now the fact that you apparently disagree with it or find it not to your liking, well that's just T.F.B. (too friggin bad).... cause I really don't care what you think about me, my opinions, or anything else for that matter :D

When I see new products that warrant praise or likes or further discussion etc, then I will post those opinions also.

If you wanna be a forum/opinion nazi, go for it,, but if you persist in attacking me in this manner, then you will be reported to and potentially warned or banned by the admins.....

p.s....have a nice day
excited newspaper GIF

System Name Daves
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard AsRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Enermax LIQMAX III 360
Memory 32 GiG Team Group B Die 3600
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt Red Devil
Storage Crucial MX 500 SSD and Intel P660 NVME 2TB for games
Display(s) Acer 144htz 27in. 2560x1440
Case Phanteks P600S
Audio Device(s) N/A
Power Supply Corsair RM 750
Mouse EVGA
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
For a cookie cutter type case I kinda like it..

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
sNoOzErFeSt......

y/a/w/n.....
You really dont like anything do you? Just stop posting on shit like this.

My opinions are mine & mine alone...

And the last time I checked (about 2ns ago) everyone here is still free to voice them anywhere, anytime, anyway they want, yes (assuming you're not being rude, disrespectful, or just plain mean to someone else) ?

Now the fact that you apparently disagree with it or find it not to your liking, well that's just T.F.B. (too friggin bad).... cause I really don't care what you think about me, my opinions, or anything else for that matter :D

When I see new products that warrant praise or likes or further discussion etc, then I will post those opinions also.

If you wanna be a forum/opinion nazi, go for it,, but if you persist in attacking me in this manner, then you will be reported to and potentially warned or banned by the admins.....

p.s....have a nice day
excited newspaper GIF
And this post makes you a passive-aggressive asshole.

deKev

I feel bonehead will probably like tolerate it if it is all white and has Type-C ports all over... haha.

TBF though, what is the standout feature of this case? Or, what is the one innovation that this case offers? Or, what is the one compelling reason that makes you want to rush out to buy one just to replace your perfectly fine current case? Granted there's nothing very wrong or sorely lacking here, it probably even looks 'nice' to most people, and is likely to perform well too given the strong airflow focus. But it is just too safe and conventional, wherein every feature it offers has already been done to death in the hundreds other cases before it.

I understand it's all about profitability at the end of the day, but I just wish case manufacturers could be more adventurous like InWin and AZZA, or just plain innovative like Phanteks, Fractal, and Thermaltake even.

System Name boomer--->zoomer not your typical millenial build
Processor i5-760 @ 3.8ghz + turbo ~goes wayyyyyyyyy fast cuz turboooooz~
Motherboard P55-GD80 ~best motherboard ever designed~
Cooling NH-D15 ~double stack thot twerk all day~
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix LP ~memory gone AWOL~
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 ~*~GOLDEN EDITION~*~ RAWRRRRRR
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (OS X, *nix), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (W10 Pro), 1TB SpinPoint F3 ~best in class
Display(s) ASUS VW246H ~best 24" you've seen *FULL HD* *1O80PP* *SLAPS*~
Case FT02-W ~the W stands for white but it's brushed aluminum except for the disgusting ODD bays; *cries*
Audio Device(s) A LOT
Power Supply 850W EVGA SuperNova G2 ~hot fire like champagne~
Mouse CM Spawn ~cmcz R c00l seth mcfarlane darawss~
Keyboard CM QF Rapid - Browns ~fastrrr kees for fstr teens~
Software integrated into the chassis
Benchmark Scores 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999