• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Silverstone Sugo SG05 mITX SFF w/300w PSU, Nintendo DSi package with flash cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor Q9550 E0
Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
Cooling TRUE w/2x Panaflo 120mm
Memory 4GB Mushkin Redline 8000
Video Card(s) VisionTek HD 4850
Selling a couple items. Heatware is in my sig.

Selling a Silverstone SG05 I bought late last year in thinking I was going to build a SFF. It has had 1 owner before myself. I actually just opened the box it was shipped to me in to take these pictures. Newegg currently wants $120 shipped, I'd like to get $95 shipped to the CON48. No trades at this time, desperately need cash :eh?:

Selling my Nintendo DSi + Acekard 2i flash cart + Kingston 4GB microSD card. DSi comes with the charger, however I have lost the stylus. You can find them in stores pretty easily. Acekard currently has the latest AKAIO 1.8.5 firmware on it. microSD card comes with a SD adapter. There is a little wear and tear on the DSi around some of the corners, and a few light scratches on the screens. Just came back from Nintendo RMA as it had the top screen replaced. Looking to get $110 shipped for the combo, will not part. PM me with any questions. No trades, cash only.

Last edited:
Heatware
34 0 0
System Name Always changing
Processor TBD
Motherboard ASRock Z97 Extreme3
Cooling Himalaya 2
Memory G.Skill RipJaws DDR3 2400 Cas 11
Video Card(s) TBD
Storage OCZ ARC 240GB
Display(s) Nec 23" 1080P LED
Case Antec Eleven Hundred V2