1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Silverstone Zeus 1350 W

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by crmaris, Nov 12, 2012.

1. crmaris

crmaris Reviewer

Thanks Received:
    Silverstone decided to bring back their top of the line power supply series named after the "Father of Gods and men". The new Zeus ZM1350 is currently the flagship of Silverstone's PSU offerings, and it promises top of the line performance with 1350W continuous power at 50°C.

To read this review go to: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Silverstone/ZM1350/

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  2. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    "highly appreciate its features, especially the ultra-low ripple, its stable outputs"

honestly anyone can appreciate all that was said above. Stability is paramount in any system

3. tonschk

Thanks Received:
    For me the only problem with this PSU is the modular feature, I am sooo happy with my PC Power&Cooling 910W :rockout: Silencer that I bought three of them (yes three identical PSU) , therefore I ONLY buy PSU with in line airflow (80mm fan) and without the silly "modular" feature

4. crmaris

crmaris Reviewer

Thanks Received:
    stable outputs -> good voltage regulation

Since many users don't know what voltage regulation means I have to use easier to follow phrases at least in the epilogue.

eidairaman1 says thanks.
  5. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    this makes more sense now dude lol